1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

The Kind of a BIGger Deal Tournament - Semifinals!

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by Fabbles, Jul 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coren37

Coren37

2. Ojama

Ojama Are you watching closely...
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Palace Mavenis the Smogon Tour Season 15 Champion

Jabba and ToF
  3. ToF

ToF
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 13 Champion

No response from m dragon and I don't think I can play before the deadline now
  4. M Dragon

M Dragon The north wind
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Arena Tycoonis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Champion

Contact me in IRC ToF.
    Im quite active atm because of frontier
  5. Earthworm

Earthworm
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 6 Champion

JabbaTheGriffin vs Nachos
    ToF vs M Dragon

winner of ToF vs M Dragon to win imo!
  6. Leftiez

Leftiez *Stars*

JabbaTheGriffin vs Nachos
    ToF vs M Dragon

ToF to win it !!
  7. JabbaTheGriffin

JabbaTheGriffin Stormblessed
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

played like fuckin shit and lost

ggs
  8. Nachos

Nachos Smooth; slick; succinct.
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Won 2-0 in BW and DPP, ggs.
  9. ToF

ToF
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 13 Champion

so yeah mdragons on vacation for 2 weeks -___-
  10. Ciele

Ciele
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis the 1st Grand Slam Winner

13:59 <MrE> EVEN THOUGH I HAVE TELEPORT
    13:59 <MrE> TOTALLY MY FUCKING FAULT THAT THE SUPPORT HAS NO WARDS TO DROP
    13:59 <Jibaku> better than earthworm making toast in the middle of the game at least
  11. ToF

ToF

this isnt going anywhere. im unmotivated and have no time and mdrag isnt on when i am so he can just take the win idgaf
  12. M Dragon

M Dragon The north wind
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Arena Tycoonis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Champion

You are online at 3 am - 6 am my time lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)