1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

The ladders have been reset. Here's why.

Discussion in 'Pokemon Online' started by Antar, May 22, 2012.

1. TheBlueNinetales

TheBlueNinetales

What if they were two people were battling and one was about to win down to luck. If you agree with the other player is that considered cheating?
  2. Haunter

Haunter 100% avocado
    is an official Team Rateris a Battle Server Administratoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris an Administratoris a Tutor Alumnus
    Líder máximo

3. badzx

badzx

i want to report someone of asking me to do this and once i refused he harrased me his name was fakkes standerd ubers
  4. ginganinja

ginganinja Dating Haunter
    is a Forum Moderatoris a CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

thank you we will look into it
  5. ace combat

ace combat

I have battled mewten on DW OU many, many, many times to the point where we know each others moves and Pokemon like the back of my hand. When I start a battle with him and we ask to draw because we have battled sooo many times is that considered cheating?
  6. Antar

Antar Self-anointed Czar of LC UU
    is a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributor
    Official Data Miner

Just say something in the battle chat that that's why you're doing it. And if we pull the battle logs for the past few days and find that you haven't battled them very often at all, expect a ban.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)