The LC Open I - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.

So my team is gonzo. ;-; PS did another glitch and my team is gone, and I completely forgot to save my importable so it's gone. So go ahead and let Destiny into Round 2, because I literally have no idea what I had on the team since I haven't used it since last week. It's not like I'd be winning this anyway.

Aerrow

hunter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi.

So my team is gonzo. ;-; PS did another glitch and my team is gone, and I completely forgot to save my importable so it's gone. So go ahead and let Destiny into Round 2, because I literally have no idea what I had on the team since I haven't used it since last week. It's not like I'd be winning this anyway.
You won in your round 1 match so you'll be moving on to round 2 regardless; you can repost your situation in the round 2 thread if you want and we'll go from there (though, in my opinion, you'll have more than enough time to put together a team by then...).

So is there any chance of me getting put in as a sub as said?
You'll be subbing in for sniffy who was supposed to play kuja20 but hasn't been online for about 10 days now. I'm willing to give you guys an extension since the deadline is in 2 days, but try getting this done as soon as possible anyhow.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
12:13 kokoloko lonelyness
12:13 *** DestinyUnknown quit (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)
12:13 kokoloko let's play LC
12:13 kokoloko grotto 1?
12:13 LonelyNess errr
12:13 LonelyNess I can't play on PO
12:13 kokoloko what why
12:13 LonelyNess also can we do it tomorrow
12:13 LonelyNess I'm expecting
12:14 LonelyNess a phone call any minute
12:14 LonelyNess and as soon as I get it
12:14 LonelyNess I have to drop everything
12:14 LonelyNess and leave
12:14 *** Limitless quit (Quit: )
12:14 LonelyNess immediately
12:14 kokoloko fuck i probably wont be here tomorrow

so yeah we might need a day or two extension, sorry about that

MMF

Give me the strength to part this sea
Activity Post: My opponent has not responded for our scheduled battle. He only responded to the VM, but never even bothered showing up.

Edit:
My opponent hasn't been on since the 14th.

"I can't play tomorrow at that time"

that

I could play the rest of the day ^_^

This isn't a problem however, I see you online, so we can play now if you want or after the smogon tour of today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)