1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

The LC Open I - Semi-Finals

Discussion in 'Smogon Grand Slam' started by Aerrow, Oct 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kokoloko

kokoloko supersmooth
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Past SPL Winner
    UU Leader

2. Chieliee

Chieliee

whoever wins this please pwn blara
  3. kokoloko

kokoloko supersmooth
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Past SPL Winner
    UU Leader

4. CrashinBoomBang

CrashinBoomBang Aye I got Swagger, Koga 87
    is a Contributor to Smogonis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Factory Foreman

5. Django

Django
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

6. kokoloko

kokoloko supersmooth
    UU Leader

and while im here i would like to take this opportunity so declare that little cup is a really fucking shitty metagame and i would rather play PU in the next grand slam

oh and cbb and django are black

that is all
  7. McMeghan

McMeghan Dreamcatcher
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Champion

Lost game 1 and then won game 2 and 3.
    Every game have their some part of haxxy turns and a crit definitly killed all hopes for koko in the third (even if I'd lose all the speed tie during the time I critted so I don't know).
    If anything: "sorry" abour this and ggs.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)