1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

The LC Open I - Semi-Finals

Discussion in 'Smogon Grand Slam' started by Aerrow, Oct 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kokoloko

kokoloko supersmooth
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Past SPL Winner
    UU Leader

2. Chieliee

Chieliee

whoever wins this please pwn blara
  3. kokoloko

kokoloko supersmooth
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Past SPL Winner
    UU Leader

4. CrashinBoomBang

CrashinBoomBang doing 3 teams at the month
    is a Contributor to Smogonis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Factory Foreman

5. Django

Django
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

6. kokoloko

kokoloko supersmooth
    UU Leader

and while im here i would like to take this opportunity so declare that little cup is a really fucking shitty metagame and i would rather play PU in the next grand slam

oh and cbb and django are black

that is all
  7. McMeghan

McMeghan Dreamcatcher
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderatoris a Past SPL Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Champion

Lost game 1 and then won game 2 and 3.
    Every game have their some part of haxxy turns and a crit definitly killed all hopes for koko in the third (even if I'd lose all the speed tie during the time I critted so I don't know).
    If anything: "sorry" abour this and ggs.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)