The LC Open IV - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
ggs. got str8 lucked g3 and some bad breaks in g1. i keep getting johned and then this shit happens; i gotta start trying that.

gl in future rounds....

edit: rip i know i told myself not to bitch about hax in losing posts but that roll WAS 1/16 (im 24hp18def) and also sorry for saying you johned when it was mostly a miscommunication -_-.

Last edited:

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
because of Star.'s super busy high school schedule, which is clearly impossible to work around /s , it looks like he wants us to play at like 7:15 am on wednesday or some shit.... just fyi. don't expect any sort of highlight plays lmao.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Both battles played on a final speed tie, but I feel like Hack was better overall. No regrets on those.

ggs

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Calling activity. Opp never responded to vm's besides making a proposed time which I agreed to, and never responded hence forth and still never showed up at the time they proposed WTFFFF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)