The LC Open V - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

cryalot

senza telescopi
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I've waited my opp for 1 hour, i cant battle tomorrow, well activity-
i was online at the scheduled time, he said i was late. he needs to check his timezone because the posts on his wall show that i am the one who is right
just check his wall and do the maths with timezones

i was online at the scheduled time, he said i was late. he needs to check his timezone because the posts on his wall show that i am the one who is right
just check his wall and do the maths with timezones
man you was wrong, check the hour in Dominican Republic if you want

Calling activity on Zepherox, as he's missed both scheduled times. Vinc2612 can confirm I was on for the last two hours waiting for him, but he still hasn't shown up.

Activity post (again), opponent has been online but not bothered to respond to messages to schedule a time for matches.

Match had been scheduled for 8:00 tonight, but my opponent no showed the match. I also haven't been able to keep in contact with my opponent, and he has never agreed to a set time. I'd like to ask for a sub Quote

cryalot

senza telescopi
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
man you was wrong, check the hour in Dominican Republic if you want
Calling activity since he missed the scheduled time and i was online at the hour he decided, at least now you know your timezone for your next tour

Last edited:

Corporal Levi

ninjadog of the decade
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Drangonn couldn't make it the first two times we scheduled, and we weren't able to catch each other yesterday. I may not have time to play today so activity for now

Reactions: Ark
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)