The Legend of Pokemon: The Unkillable Snorlax

Admiral Kuzan

formerly MavsObbession
While I don't personally like Chansey either, I think you underestimate her physical bulk, which lets her survive even many Fighting attacks. For instance, a Close Combat from standard Infernape only does 57% - 67%.
Oops, I forgot about her high HP stat, but she still isn't very reliable.

Ravix: if you mean a good replacement for Raikou, then yes, it'd be a good replacment. I need Hitmontop's CC, priority and Intimidate. However, I personally dislike Draco Meteor's power drop and Hydro Pump's shaky accuracy, so I'd rather stick with Zapdos.
No I meant for top, Salamance comes with intimidate and nothing on your team benefits from wide guard support. Salamance can also use heat wave and then dragon gem draco something that needs to be taken out in one hit. You should be switching Salamanace out often enough to scizor anyway, so stat drops wont matter. Trick room also benefits you here, allowing you to outspeed both Lati twins, genies, and garchomp.

Don't get too attached to the idea of not switching pokemon out, you will lose. Try to keep a steady repertoire of mons that can easily sub into a resisted or immune attack.

i use hitmontop as well. its very great asset to many teams. heres the set i ran.

Hitmontop
Adamant@Dark gem
252 hp 252 atk
Intimidate
Sukerpunch
fake out
wide guard
close combat

the boosted sucker punch was devastating. Even if it didnt hit super effectively. It did a great deal of damage to many frail fast pokemon. Wide guard was used mainly to protect myself from my own EQ and also came in handy when they were spamming moves like surf, Eq, ect.

alright guys thanks for the suggestions! I'm currently RNGing the Pokemon for my team. I'm going to go ahead and delete my original post since this RMT's served its purpose (and I don't have mod powers to delete the thread).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)