1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Data The Legend Run (Hiring new Refs & Unleashing the fury in our latest TLR!) - Sign-Up / Main Thread

Discussion in 'Raids & Legend Runs' started by Deck Knight, Sep 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eternal Drifter

Eternal Drifter

My patience is running out... I really want to get my The Legend Run finished, whether in victory or defeat. It's holding up my other plans here. Could I get a subref for it? Dummy007 is slow to ref... and he has often gone away for extended periods for various things. And if he does return... considering his past, could I get a subref on standby for when he does disappear again?

Edit: The Legend Run complete: A defeat. No Subref is needed now.
  2. Gerard

Gerard

Ok, let's try to help a bit around here
  3. LouisCyphre

LouisCyphre heralds disaster.

mk and engi are pretty cool guys

ALRIGHT

I want to take a crack at Windswept Meadow. I'll bring my 83 CC and spend it as follows:

x2 [​IMG]Potion
    x2 [​IMG]Super Potion
    x2 [​IMG]Ether
    x1 [​IMG]Elixir
    x2 [​IMG]Revive
    x5 [​IMG]Sport Ball
    x5 [​IMG]Heal Ball
    x5 [​IMG]Timer Ball

This costs 81 CC, putting me at 2.

In addition, I'll bring
    x4 [​IMG]Sport Ball
    x4 [​IMG]Dusk Ball
    x1 Light Clay
    x1 Shell Bell
    x1 Charcoal
    x1 Zoom Lens

[a]Mollux[/a]
    Huxley (Mollux ♀) (open)

[​IMG]
    Mollux ♀ - Huxley
    Nature: Bold (Def: +1, Atk: -1)
    Type: Fire / Poison
    Fire Type - Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
    Poison Type - Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
    Dry Skin - (Innate) This Pokemon has spongy, yet sensitive skin, causing it to burn in bright sunlight for damage but absorb water and heal damaged tissues in rain. This effect results in dealing 2 damage/action to this Pokemon in sunlight and recovering 2 HP/action in rain. In addition, the dry skin is very vulnerable to flames and the Base Attack Power of incoming Fire attacks is increased by 2. The Pokemon absorbs the damage of water attacks and recovers 25% of HP the damage that would have been inflicted.
    (DW) Illuminate - (Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intense light that blinds opponents, reducing their Accuracy stage by one (1). The accuracy drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Illuminate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.

Stats:

HP: 100
    Atk: Rank 1 (-)
    Def: Rank 4 (+)
    SpA: Rank 5
    SpD: Rank 4
    Spe: 76

Height Class: 3
    Weight Class: 3
    BRT: 20

MC: 0
    DC: 5 / 5

18 moves known. Moves are sorted by type and then alphabetized.

Physical Moves - Bide
    Special Moves - Acid, Acid Spray, Clear Smog, Ember, Eruption, Heat Wave, Inferno, Lava Plume, SolarBeam, Thunderbolt
    Status Moves - Confuse Ray, Heal Bell, Heal Pulse, Helping Hand, Protect, Recover, Withdraw

[a]Swoobat[/a]
    Cassandra (Swoobat ♀) (open)

[​IMG]
    Swoobat ♀ - Cassandra
    Nature: Timid (Spe +18, Accuracy +20%, Atk: -1)
    Type: Psychic / Flying
    Psychic Type - Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic attacks regardless of weight difference. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.
    Flying Type - Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
    Unaware - (Innate) When this Pokemon is released, a light aura enshrouds the opponent, nullifying all stat boosts or reductions other than Speed, it remains while this Pokemon is active.
    Klutz - (Can be Disabled) The Pokemon moves in a rare style of battling that uses an unpredictable, clumsy looking manner. The accuracy of its attacks are increased by 10% (flat). While engaging in this style it cannot use a hold item, however an item is necessary to pull it off.*
    (DW) Simple - (Innate) This Pokemon innately exaggerates the effect of stat boosts and drops to the point where they have double the stage modifier. Stats still maximize or minimize at six stages.

Stats:

Def: Rank 2
    SpA: Rank 3
    SpD: Rank 2
    Spe: 132 (+)

Height Class: 2
    Weight Class: 2
    BRT: 16

EC: 6 / 6

41 moves known. Moves are sorted by type and then alphabetized.

Physical Moves - Acrobatics, Assurance, Endeavor, Fly, Heart Stamp, Thief, U-turn
    Special Moves - Air Cutter, Air Slash, Charge Beam, Confusion, Energy Ball, Future Sight, Giga Drain, Gust, Heat Wave, Hidden Power [Fighting 7], Psychic, Psyshock, Shadow Ball, Stored Power
    Status Moves - After You, Attract, Calm Mind, Double Team, Fake Tears, Helping Hand, Imprison, Light Screen, Odor Sleuth, Protect, Reflect, Rest, Roost, Safeguard, Skill Swap, Substitute, Taunt, Telekinesis, Thunder Wave, Torment, Toxic

Unused to the outside world, Cassandra is innately afraid of anything that isn't commonly found in a cave (along with a few things that are). Despite this fear, she's learned to mount a powerful, snowballing offensive with all of her willpower behind it when called on. When allowed, however, she nonetheless focuses on defensive play and protecting herself from attack.
    [a]Cyclohm[/a]
    Bellistar (Cyclohm ♀) (open)

[​IMG]
    Cyclohm ♀ - Bellistar
    Nature: Modest (SpA: +1, Atk: -1)
    Type: Electric / Dragon
    Electric Type - Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
    Dragon Type - Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Abilities:
    Shield Dust - (Innate) This Pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
    Static - (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this Pokemon.
    (DW) Overcoat - (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather.

Stats:

HP: 110
    Def: Rank 4
    SpA: Rank 5 (+)
    SpD: Rank 3
    Spe: 80

Height Class: 4
    Weight Class: 4
    BRT: 20

EC: 9 / 9

35 moves known. Moves are sorted by type and then alphabetized.

Physical Moves - Bide, Double Hit, Tackle
    Special Moves - Blizzard, Discharge, Draco Meteor, Dragon Rage, Dragon Pulse, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Hurricane, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Power Gem, Signal Beam, Sonicboom, Surf, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Thundershock, Tri-Attack, Twister, Weather Ball
    Status Moves - Charge, Endure, Growl, Heal Bell, Magnet Rise, Protect, Rain Dance, Slack Off, Substitute, Thunder Wave, Trick Room, Whirlwind

Bellistar was a sort of privileged birth—specially selected from a clutch for use by a battling trainer. Compensating for her standing is often difficult, and she finds herself leaving things unmentioned out of fear of being perceived as uppity or snobbish.
    [a]Volcarona[/a]
    Empress (Volcarona ♀) (open)

[​IMG]
    Volcarona ♀ - Empress
    Nature: Bold (Def: +1, Atk: -1)
    Type: Bug / Fire
    Bug Type - Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
    Fire Type - Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
    Flame Body - (Innate) This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.
    (DW) Swarm - (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)

(Additiona Trait) Levitate - (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Stats:

Spe: 100

Height Class: 3
    BRT: 21

EC: 6 / 6

29 moves known. Moves are sorted by type and then alphabetized.

Physical Moves - Flare Blitz, Fly, Leech Life, Take Down
    Special Moves - Bug Buzz, Ember, Fiery Dance, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Giga Drain, Gust, Heat Wave, Hurricane, Psychic, SolarBeam
    Status Moves - Double Team, Endure, Harden, Light Screen, Magnet Rise, Morning Sun, Protect, Quiver Dance, Rage Powder, Roost, String Shot, Substitute, Sunny Day, Will-O-Wisp

A rigid follower and enforcer of rules, Volcarona believes in discretion over valor and vitality over violence. She has little regard for wastefulness or recklessness, and calculates all of her moves before executing them without fear.
  4. Its_A_Random

Its_A_Random The imitated
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor

Reinstating this TLR.

QUEUE
    Its_A_Random (Timeless Tower)
    Galladiator (Windswept Meadow)
    The Royal Guard (Timeless Tower) (POSTPONED)
    deadfox081 (Black Sulfur Caldera) (SUBREF)
    LouisCyphre (Windswept Meadow)
  5. Eternal Drifter

Eternal Drifter

My The Legend Run is now over, with Dummy007 returning to finish, so I can be removed from the Queue.
  6. deadfox081

deadfox081

I need to once again formally request a subref for here but while I'm at it I have a couple of bones to pick.

1) Why should requests for subrefs immediately go to the back of the queue? I posted my entry in this threat long before anyone else currently in the queue yet somehow I am now to be reffed after them simply because I'm already half way through?
    2) And this is the important one.. why on earth does this RP still lock mons? Its basically the only one still to do it and it cannot be claimed that the idea is to make it more difficul to catch legendaries because I'm already bringing three built up mons and dropping ~50 CC on the run!

[/rant]
  7. Its_A_Random

Responses in bold.

EDIT: Cancelling my TLR, since no one wants to take it... :(

QUEUE
    Galladiator (Windswept Meadow)
    deadfox081 (Black Sulfur Caldera) (SUBREF)
  8. Its_A_Random

Double posting like a pro, since fellow TLR refs do not ref...

Anyways, taking Galladiator's TLR Run, & Sub-Reffing deadfox081's TLR, leaving the queue like this:

QUEUE
  9. The Royal Guard

The Royal Guard

I'm changing up my challenge
    EDIT:DONE
  10. zarator

zarator Credits to Mos-Quitoxe for the cute sprite^^
    is a Community Contributoris a Contributor Alumnus

Requesting a subref for this.
  11. Its_A_Random

Okay...

First, The Royal Guard's Challenge is not legal as it currently stands, since his Seviper is involved in this battle. Also, you do realise that you are allowed to use 4 Pokemon in Windswept Meadow, right?

Next, Since Lou, as most of us know, is in hospital...so his challenge is on auto-postpone until he comes back & confirms he is ready to do his TLR. Get well soon Lou!

Which leaves zarator's subref request...Which for the purposes of no-one losing their sanity over it, I will take. Looking into it after I ref a couple of TLR's.

QUEUE
    The Royal Guard (Windswept Meadow) (HAS POKEMON IN BATTLES)
    LouisCyphre (Windswept Meadow) (POSTPONED)
  12. Wobbanaut

Wobbanaut

Yeah dummys comp is broken so I need a sub ref
  13. C$FP

C$FP

Black Sulfer Caldera, let's go!

I'll buy 10 Timer Balls, 10 Heal Balls, and 15 Sport Balls for 35 CC, and bring 5 Timer Balls and 10 Sport Balls that I have leftover from previous TLR's.

I am also purchasing, for another 38 CC (making a total of 73 spent in this post):
    Potion: 2 (10 CC)
    Super Potion: 1 (8 CC)
    Ether: 2 (10 CC)
    Revive: 1 (10 CC)

Swamp Thing the Swampert @ Expert Belt (open)
    [​IMG]
    Swampert* [Swamp Thing] (Male)
    Nature: Quiet (+ to Special Attack, - from Speed; -10% Evasion)
    Type: Water/Ground
    Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
    Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
    Ability 1: Torrent
    Type: Innate
    When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the Base Attack Power of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)

Ability 2 (DW) [unlocked]: Damp
    This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4
    Def: Rank 3
    SAtk: Rank 4 (+)
    SDef: Rank 3
    Spd: 52 (60/1.15=52.17)
    Size Class: 4
    Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 9/9
    DC: 5/5

Attacks:
    Tackle *
    Growl *
    Mud-Slap *
    Water Gun *
    Bide *
    Foresight *
    Mudsport *
    Superpower
    Mud Shot
    Mud Bomb
    Earthquake
    Protect
    Hammer Arm
    Endeavor
    Muddy Water
    Whirlpool
    Hydro Pump
    Take Down

Avalanche *
    Curse *
    Yawn *

Dig *
    Rock Slide *
    Waterfall *
    Rest
    Counter
    Mirror Coat
    Roar
    Ice Punch
    Dynamic Punch
    Endure
    Body Slam
    Focus Punch
    Brick Break
    Double Team
    Sleep Talk
    Dive
    Substitute
    Bulldoze
    Stone Edge
    Giga Impact
    Swagger
    Rain Dance
    Aqua Tail
    Stealth Rock
    Secret Power
    Toxic
    Low Kick
    Mimic
    Wide Guard
    Ancientpower
    Earth Power
    Hydro Cannon
    Icy Wind
    Water Pulse
    Ice Beam
    Blizzard
    Hyper Beam
    Sludge Wave
    Focus Blast
    Scald
    Surf
    Rock Tomb
    Natural Gift

Moves: 64
    Starmie @ Expert Belt (open)
    [​IMG]
    Starmie (Genderless)
    Nature: Timid (+ to Speed; +20% Accuracy; - from Attack)
    Type: Water/Psychic
    Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
    Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
    Ability 1: Illuminate
    Type: Can be Activated
    When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intense light that blinds all opponents, reducing their Accuracy stage by one (1). The accuracy drop will last six (6) actions after the Pokemon is released. Command: (Ability: Illuminate)

Ability 2: Natural Cure
    This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.

Ability 3 (DW) [unlocked]: Analytic
    If this Pokemon attacks after its target during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:

HP: 90
    Atk: Rank 2 (-)
    SpA: Rank 4
    Spe: 133 (+)
    Size Class: 2

EC: 6/6

Attacks:
    Tackle
    Harden
    Water Gun
    Rapid Spin
    Recover
    Camouflage
    Swift
    Hydro Pump
    Power Gem
    Light Screen
    Reflect Type
    Bubblebeam
    Minimize
    Confuse Ray

Aurora Beam
    Barrier
    Supersonic
    Pain Split
    Dive
    Endure
    Gravity
    Magic Coat
    Mimic
    Signal Beam
    Sleep Talk
    Wonder Room

Blizzard
    Thunder
    Surf
    Ice Beam
    Rain Dance
    Reflect
    Psychic
    Protect
    Thunderbolt
    Psyshock
    Confuse Ray
    Water Pulse
    Zap Cannon
    Hyper Beam
    Telekinesis
    Teleport
    Double Team
    Bide
    Rest
    Scald
    Skill Swap
    Brine
    Thunder Wave
    Dream Eater
    Grass Knot
    Substitute

Moves: 52
    Arghonaut @ Leftovers (open)
    [​IMG]
    Arghonaut (Male)
    Nature: Adamant (+ to Attack; - from Special Attack)
    Type: Water/Fighting
    Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
    Ability 1: Unaware
    When this Pokemon is released, a light aura enshrouds the opponent, nullifying all stat boosts or reductions other than Speed, it remains while this Pokemon is active.

Ability 2 (DW) [unlocked]: Iron Fist
    The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks effected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamicpunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, Thunderpunch)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 5 (+)
    SpA: Rank 2 (-)
    Spe: 75
    Size Class: 3
    Weight Class: 5
    Base Rank Total: 21

Attacks:
    Bubble
    Smokescreen
    Yawn
    Chip Away
    Wrap
    Arm Thrust
    Aqua Jet
    Focus Punch
    Waterfall
    Mach Punch
    Revenge
    Night Slash
    Constrict
    Foul Play
    Punishment

Circle Throw
    Recover
    Rock Blast
    Ice Punch
    Thunder Punch
    Bulk Up
    Scary Face
    Soak
    Gunk Shot
    Low Kick
    Superpower
    Sleep Talk

Taunt
    Earthquake
    Rock Slide
    Dive
    Torment
    Protect
    Brick Break
    Roar
    Rain Dance
    Smack Down
    Double Team
    Rest
    Low Sweep
    Quash
    Giga Impact
    Stone Edge
    Bulldoze
    Substitute
    Rock Tomb
    Endure
    Rock Smash

Moves: 48
  14. Gerard

Gerard

Alright, let's give IAR a hand in here, both will be up tomorrow though
  15. Athenodoros

Athenodoros Official Smogon Know-It-All

Time to restart my challenge. I want my Phione.

Link.
  16. Its_A_Random

Challenging Timeless Tower.

BACKPACK
    Buying...
    5x Heal Ball (-5 CC)
    5x Sport Ball (-5 CC)
    2x Potion (-10 CC)
    1x Super Potion (-8 CC)
    2x Ether (-10 CC)

Bringing...
    1x Revive
    6x Heal Balls
    3x Sport Balls
    5x Timer Balls
    2x Expert Belt (Equipped)
    1x Sun Stone (Equipped)

Easy Copy-Pastable Backpack (open)
    BACKPACK
    Potion: 0/2 Free Slots
    2x Potion
    Super Potion: 0/1 Free Slots
    1x Super Potion
    Ether: 0/2 Free Slots
    2x Ether
    Revive: 0/1 Free Slots
    1x Revive
    Pokeballs: 26/50 Free Slots
    11x Heal Ball
    8x Sport Ball
    5x Timer Ball
    Berries: 30/30 Free Slots
    Battle Items: 17/20 Free Slots
    2x Expert Belt (Equipped)
    1x Sun Stone (Equipped)
    Gems: 20/20 Free Slots
    Spare Pocket (any item): 3/3 Free Slots

Pokemon...
    Beyblade (M) @ Expert Belt (open)
    [​IMG]
    Hitmontop [Beyblade] (M)
    NATURE: Impish

TYPE
    Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions on Circle Throw, Seismic Toss, Sky Drop, Storm Throw, Submission, and Vital Throw. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

ABILITIES
    Intimidate: (Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing their Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again as an Action, and will affect all opponents.
    Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their one-hit or two-hit attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power on each hit multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, Double Hit to from 4 per hit to 6 per hit etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects. Technician only applies to combos in the rare case that an initial hit will have 6 or less BAP.
    Steadfast (DW): (Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases Speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This Speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

STATS
    HP: 90
    Atk: Rank 3
    SpA: Rank 1 (-)
    Spe: 70
    Base Rank Total: 17

ATTACKS (33/78)
    PHYSICAL
    Aerial Ace
    Brick Break
    Bullet Punch
    Close Combat
    Counter
    Dig
    Drill Run
    Earthquake
    Endeavour
    Fake Out
    Feint
    Hi Jump Kick
    Low Kick
    Mach Punch
    Pursuit
    Quick Attack
    Rapid Spin
    Revenge
    Rock Slide
    Rolling Kick
    Sucker Punch
    Tackle
    Triple Kick

SPECIAL
    None

OTHER
    Agility
    Detect
    Endure
    Focus Energy
    Foresight
    Helping Hand
    Protect
    Quick Guard
    Substitute
    Wide Guard
    Flowra (F) @ Sun Stone (open)
    [​IMG]
    Sunflora [Flowra] (F)
    NATURE: Relaxed (-10% Evasion) (NC)

TYPE
    Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

ABILITIES
    Chlorophyll: (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.
    Solar Power: (Innate) When in bright sunlight, this Pokemon burns solar energy and 1 HP/action to increase the Base Attack Power of all their special attacks by two (2).
    Early Bird (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon is used to waking up at early hours or operating in low-light conditions and subsequently sleep status is automatically reduced by one intensity level when inflicted on this Pokemon. When the Pokemon uses Rest they will gain 18 HP per action and only be asleep for two actions.

STATS
    Def: Rank 3 (+)
    SpA: Rank 4 [5 with Sun Stone]
    Spe: 26 (-)
    Size Class: 1
    Weight Class: 1
    Base Rank Total: 17

ATTACKS (37/59)
    PHYSICAL
    Bide
    Bullet Seed
    Endeavour
    Frustration
    Pound
    Razor Leaf
    Return
    Seed Bomb

SPECIAL
    Absorb
    Earth Power
    Energy Ball
    Giga Drain
    Grass Knot
    Hidden Power (Ground 7)
    Hyper Beam
    Leaf Storm
    Mega Drain
    Petal Dance
    Sludge Bomb
    Solarbeam

OTHER
    Attract
    Encore
    Endure
    Grasswhistle
    Growth
    Ingrain
    Leech Seed
    Light Screen
    Protect
    Rest
    Safeguard
    Sleep Talk
    Substitute
    Sunny Day
    Synthesis
    Toxic
    Worry Seed
    Pharant (M) @ Expert Belt (open)
    [​IMG]
    Revenankh [Pharant] (M)
    NATURE: Relaxed (-10% Evasion)

TYPE

Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

ABILITIES
    Shed Skin: (Innate) This Pokemon regularly sheds its skin and any impurities contained in its body. If afflicted with a status condition, this Pokemon has a 33% chance of removing all status conditions at the end of a round.
    Air Lock: (Innate) This Pokemon releases immense barometric pressure, clearing the weather in the arena and preventing the effect of weather moves and abilities from taking place.
    Infiltrator (DW): (Innate) Through a combination of speed and cunning, this Pokemon easily circumvents the effects of Light Screen, Mist, Reflect, and Safeguard with all of its attacks.

STATS
    Spe: 56 (-)
    Base Rank Total: 20

EC: N/A

ATTACKS (28/90)
    PHYSICAL
    Arm Thrust
    Bide
    Brick Break
    Drain Punch
    Dual Chop
    Earthquake
    Hammer Arm
    Ice Punch
    Mach Punch
    Power Whip
    Revenge
    Rock Slide
    Rock Tomb
    Sand Tomb
    Shadow Punch
    Shadow Sneak
    Smack Down
    Wrap

SPECIAL
    Wring Out

OTHER

Endure
    Glare
    Mean Look
    Pain Split
    Protect
    Substitute
    Taunt
    Torment
    Wide Guard
  17. Its_A_Random

Double Posting to say that I am taking C$FP & Sub-reffing Athenodoros.

I now wait patiently at the head of the queue...
  18. deadfox081

deadfox081

Okay taking IAR's challenge.

OP will be up after dinner.
  19. The Wanderer

The Wanderer

It's time. Making my TLR debut at Black Sulfur Caldera!

First of all, I'm going to spend 88 CC on the following:
    2x Potion (10 CC)
    1x Super Potion (8 CC)
    2x Ether (10 CC)
    1x Revive (10 CC)
    15x Heal Balls (15 CC)
    15x Heavy Balls (15 CC)
    20x Sport Balls (20 CC)

So my Backpack should look like... (open)

Potions (2/2)
    Super Potions (1/1)
    Ethers (2/2)
    Revives
    (1/1)
    Poke Balls (50/50)
    -Heal Ball x15
    -Heavy Ball x15
    -Sport Ball x20
    Battle Items (3/20)
    -Amulet Coin x1 (Equipped)
    -Expert Belt x1 (Equipped)
    -Light Clay x1 (Equipped)
    Gems (0/20)
    Etc. (0/3)

And here are the mons I'll be bringing along...
    Hydreigon @ Expert Belt (open)
    [​IMG]
    Hydreigon [Lucius] (Male)
    "<I am not a barbarian, gentlemen. I'll have you know I enjoy the finer things in life. Like Vivaldi. Or sipping a fine wine. Or dining on the mangled head of that lillipup I just killed.>"
    Classy, affable, and truly depraved, Lucius is as valuable to his teammates as he is reviled. Now that I think about it, how DID he get into the wanderer's team, anyway?

Nature: Serious (no effect on stats)
    Type: Dragon/Dark
    Dragon: Dragon STAB; more in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Thrash without losing focus.
    Dark: Dark STAB; immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities: Levitate
    Levitate: (Trait) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Stats:
    Spe: 98
    Base Rank Total: 22

EC: Mastered!
    MC: 1

Attacks (45/81):
    Level Up:
    Tackle
    Dragon Rage
    Focus Energy
    Bite
    Headbutt
    Dragonbreath
    Roar
    Crunch
    Dragon Pulse
    Outrage
    Double Hit
    Tri-Attack
    Body Slam
    Work Up
    Hyper Voice

Egg:
    Earth Power
    Dark Pulse
    Thunder Fang
    Head Smash
    Ice Fang
    Fire Fang

TM:
    Toxic
    Taunt
    Protect
    Thunder Wave
    Flamethrower
    Earthquake
    Surf
    Charge Beam
    Hidden Power (Fighting, Power 7)
    Acrobatics
    U-Turn
    Fly
    Double Team
    Substitute
    Dragon Tail
    Reflect
    Flash Cannon
    Rock Slide
    Torment

Other:
    Aqua Tail
    Roost
    Zen Headbutt
    Tailwind
    Superpower
    Heat Wave
    Togekiss @ Light Clay (open)
    [​IMG]
    Togekiss(*) [Sethim (Seth for short)] (Male)
    "<I hear that if you close your eyelids really hard, it makes your eyes sore.>"
    Rico's little brother (their mother was a ditto), Seth has also been with the wanderer from the get go. A bit of a foil to his Lucario sibling, Seth is generally well-behaved, but also an utter space cadet.

Nature: Bold (+1 Def, -1 Atk)
    Type: Normal/Flying
    Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
    Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities: Serene Grace, Hustle, Super Luck (DW)
    Serene Grace: (Innate) This Pokemon has a blessing which doubles the success chance of its attack’s secondary effects. (eg paralysis from Thunderbolt)
    Hustle: (Can Be Activated) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the base damage of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
    Super Luck (DW, Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural skill increases its critical hit levels one stage above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 25% of the time.

Stats:
    Atk: Rank 1(-)

DC: Mastered!

Attacks (44/115):
    Level Up:
    Growl(*)
    Charm(*)
    Metronome(*)
    Sweet Kiss(*)
    Yawn(*)
    Encore(*)
    AncientPower(*)
    Follow Me(*)
    Bestow(*)
    Magical Leaf
    Double-edge
    Last Resort
    After You
    Safeguard
    Baton Pass
    Aura Sphere
    Air Slash
    Extremespeed
    Sky Attack

Egg:
    Nasty Plot(*)
    Extrasensory(*)
    Morning Sun(*)
    Foresight

TM:
    Flamethrower(*)
    Thunder Wave(*)
    Grass Knot(*)
    Protect
    Shadow Ball
    Hidden Power (Ice, Power 7)
    Solarbeam
    Light Screen
    Reflect
    Substitute
    Toxic
    Psyshock

Other:
    Heal Bell
    Water Pulse
    Counter
    Tailwind
    Roost
    Hyper Voice
    Heat Wave
    Shock Wave
    Trick
    Tomohawk @ Amulet Coin (open)
    [​IMG]
    Tomohawk [Elaine] (Female)
    "<Of course I knew that was going to happen, I foresaw it!...What do you mean I should have told you that?!>"
    A shiny Tomohawk that claims to see the future - though few believe her. Haughty to a fault, her looking down on friend and foe alike gets her into trouble more often than not.

Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)
    Type: Flying/Fighting
    Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.
    Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities: Intimidate, Prankster, Justified (DW)
    Intimidate: (Can be Activated) When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing thier Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again.
    Prankster: (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.
    Justified (DW, Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Spe: 85

DC: Mastered!

Attacks (34/79):
    Level Up:
    Fury Swipes
    Harden
    Focus Energy
    Rock Smash
    Roar
    Work Up
    Bulk Up
    Retaliate
    Sunny Day
    Aura Sphere
    Aerial Ace
    Morning Sun
    Whirlwind
    Earth Power
    Air Slash
    Heat Wave
    Rain Dance
    Hurricane
    Hyper Voice

Egg:
    Roost
    Yawn
    Confuse Ray
    Stealth Rock
    Rapid Spin

TM:
    Taunt
    Toxic
    Protect
    Solarbeam
    Hidden Power (Ice, Power 7)
    Reflect
    Grass Knot
    Substitute
    Double Team
    Attract
  20. Engineer Pikachu

Engineer Pikachu Good morning, you bastards!
    is a Contributor to Smogon

Hmm? An explorer has arrived? Not an explorer, you say? A wanderer?

...I guess I can bring you to the entrance.

Beware rather scary things that lurk down there!
  21. danmantincan

danmantincan

I'll take a run at Timeless Tower.
    My Very Light Backpack (open)

Potions: 0/2
    Super Potion: 0/1
    Ether: 0/2
    Revive: 0/1
    Pokeballs: 10/50
    5x Quick Balls
    5x Timer Balls
    Berries: 4/30
    2x Oran Berry
    2x Leppa Berry
    Battle Items: 3/20
    1x Expert Belt
    1x Charcoal
    1x Focus Sash
    Gems: 0/20
    Spare Pocket (any item): 0/3

Edward the Lucario* (open)
    [​IMG]
    Edward - Lucario (M)
    Nature: Adamant (+1 Atk, -1 SpA)

Type: [​IMG]/[​IMG]
    Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.
    Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Abilities:
    Steadfast: (Innate) If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference.
    Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
    Justified (DW (Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way will be maintained at the end of each round.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 5 (+)
    SpA: Rank 3 (-)
    Spe: 90

Moves:
    *Agility
    Attract
    Aura Sphere
    Bite
    *Blaze Kick
    Brick Break
    Bone Rush
    Bulk Up
    Bulldoze
    Bullet Punch
    Calm Mind
    Captivate

Circle Throw
    Close Combat
    Copycat
    *Counter
    *Crunch
    Dark Pulse
    Detect
    Dig
    Double Team
    Dragon Pulse
    Drain Punch
    Dual Chop

*Earthquake
    *Endure
    ExtremeSpeed
    Facade

*Feint
    Final Gambit
    Flash Cannon
    Fling
    Focus Blast
    Focus Punch
    Follow Me

*Force Palm
    *Foresight
    Frustration
    Fury Cutter
    Giga Impact
    Headbutt

Heal Pulse
    Helping Hand
    Hi Jump Kick

Hidden Power (Grass 7)
    Hone Claws
    Hyper Beam

Ice Punch
    Iron Defense
    Iron Tail
    Low Kick
    Low Sweep

Magic Coat
    Magnet Rise
    Me First
    Metal Claw
    Metal Sound
    Mind Reader
    Mud-Slap

Nasty Plot
    Natural Gift
    Payback
    Poison Jab
    Protect
    Psychic

*Quick Attack
    Rain Dance
    Rest
    Retaliate
    Return

*Reversal
    Roar
    Rock Climb

*Rock Slide
    Rock Smash
    Rock Tomb
    Role Play
    Round

*Screech
    Secret Power
    Shadow Ball
    Shadow Claw
    Sky Uppercut
    Sleep Talk
    Snore
    Stone Edge
    Strength

Substitute
    Sunny Day
    Swagger
    Swift

*Swords Dance
    ThunderPunch
    Toxic
    Vacuum Wave
    Water Pulse
    Work Up

Zen Headbutt
    Ike the Pyroak (open)
    [​IMG]
    Ike - Pyroak (M)
    Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type: [​IMG]/[​IMG]
    Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
    Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
    Rock Head: (Innate) This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
    Battle Armor: (Innate) This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.
    Chlorophyll (DW Unlocked): (Innate) During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Stats:
    HP: 120
    Atk: Rank 4 (+)
    Spe: 52 (-)

MC: 1

Moves:
    Absorb
    Amnesia
    Ancient Power
    Aromatherapy
    Attract
    Blaze Kick
    Block
    Bulldoze
    Bullet Seed
    Counter
    Dragon Tail
    Dragonbreath
    Double Team

Earth Power
    Earthquake
    Ember
    Endure
    Energy Ball
    Facade
    Fire Blast

Fire Spin
    Flame Burst
    Flame Wheel
    Flamethrower
    Flare Blitz
    Flash
    Flash Cannon
    Frustration

Giga Drain
    Giga Impact
    Grass Knot
    GrassWhistle
    Growth
    Headbutt
    Heat Crash
    Heat Wave
    Hidden Power (Water 7)
    Hyper Beam
    Incinerate

Inferno
    Iron Defense
    Iron Tail
    Lava Plume
    Leaf Tornado

Leech Seed
    Light Screen
    Low Kick
    Low Sweep
    Natural Gift
    Overheat

Petal Dance
    Protect
    Psybeam
    Rest
    Return
    Revenge

Roar
    Rock Climb
    Rock Slide
    Rock Smash
    Rock Tomb
    Round
    Safeguard
    Sand Tomb
    Secret Power

Seed Bomb
    Sleep Talk
    SolarBeam
    Stealth Rock
    Strength
    Substitute
    Sunny Day
    Swagger
    Sweet Scent
    Swords Dance
    Synthesis
    Toxic
    Water Sport
    Will-o-Wisp
    Worry Seed
    Wood Hammer
    Zap Cannon
    Ilyana the Cyclohm (open)
    [​IMG]
    Ilyana - Cyclohm (F)
    Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)

Types: [​IMG]/[​IMG]
    Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.
    Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Abilities:
    Shield Dust: (Innate) This pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
    Static: (Innate) This pokemon’s body is surrounded by an electric field that has a 30% chance of paralyzing opponents that use contact moves on this pokemon.
    Overcoat (DW Unlocked): (Innate) This Pokemon has a sturdy exterior that rebuffs the elements, making it immune to damage inflicted by bad weather. If the Pokemon is already immune to at least one (1) kind of weather by typing or a different ability, Overcoat reduces the Base Attack Power of all oncoming attacks by one (1).

Stats:

Moves:
    Aerial Ace
    Attract
    Bide
    Blizzard
    Bulldoze
    Captivate
    Charge
    Charge Beam
    Discharge
    Double Hit
    Double Team
    Draco Meteor
    Dragon Claw
    Dragon Dance
    Dragon Pulse
    Dragon Tail
    Dragon Rage
    Dragon Rush
    DragonBreath
    Earthquake
    Electroweb
    Endure
    Facade
    Fire Blast
    Flamethrower
    Flash
    Frustration
    Giga Impact
    Growl
    Gust
    Hail
    Headbutt
    Heal Bell
    Hidden Power
    Hone Claws
    Hurricane
    Hydro Pump
    Hyper Beam
    Ice Beam
    Incinerate
    Leer
    Light Screen
    Magnet Rise
    Mud-Slap
    Natural Gift
    Outrage
    Power Gem
    Protect
    Rain Dance
    Rest
    Return
    Roar
    Round
    Sandstorm
    Secret Power
    Shock Wave
    Signal Beam
    Slack Off
    Sleep Talk
    Snore
    Sonicboom
    Spark
    Strength
    Substitute
    Sunny Day
    Surf
    Swift
    Tackle
    Thrash
    Thunder
    Thunder Wave
    Thunderbolt
    Thundershock
    Torment
    Toxic
    Tri Attack
    Trick Room
    Twister
    Volt Switch
    Water Pulse
    Waterfall
    Weather Ball
    Whirlwind
    Wild Charge
    Zap Cannon
  22. Its_A_Random

Taking on request. Thread up shortly.
  23. Deck Knight

Deck Knight Photorealistic Seagull (PSG)
    is a Forum Moderatoris a CAP Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor

Glacial Cave has been released. It's partner dungeons aren't quite ready, but I figure you can just go there, hang out, and CHILL!
  24. UllarWarlord

UllarWarlord

Because I'm such a nice person, I'm going to scout Glacial Cave for everyone's benefit.

Huggable the Voodoom (open)
    [​IMG]
    <Voodoom> [Huggable] (Female)
    Nature: Naive (+Speed, -Sp. Def.)
    Type: Fighting/Dark
    Fighting: Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Abilities:
    Volt Absorb: (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs all electrical attacks and instead of taking damage, recover HP. Thunder Wave has no effect on the Pokemon.

Lightning Rod: (Innate) These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they tranfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Motor Drive: (Innate) [DW, Unlocked] This Pokemon nullifies any electrical attack damage and converts the energy from any electrical attack (inc. Thunder Wave) into an energy source that allows it to boost its speed by one (1) level. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Stats:
    SpD: Rank 2 (-)
    Spe: 127 (+, 19% accuracy boost

Attacks:
    Revenge
    Night Slash
    Wrap
    Astonish
    Copycat
    Mimic
    Pain Split
    Spite
    Grudge
    Charge
    Follow Me
    Pin Missile
    Frustration
    Dark Pulse
    Acupressure
    Faint Attack
    Close Combat
    Aura Sphere
    Beat Up

Screech
    Psycho Cut
    Mach Punch
    Counter
    Pursuit
    Perish Song

Substitute
    Work Up
    Thunder Wave
    Psychic
    Taunt

Ice Punch

Hex the Ninetales (open)
    [​IMG]
    <Ninetales> [Hex] (Female)
    Nature: Rash (+Sp. Att., -Sp. Def.)
    Type: Fire
    Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
    Flash Fire (Type: Innate)
    This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.

Drought (Type: Innate) [DW, Unlocked]
    When this Pokemon is sent out, it summons blistering sunlight that scorches the field and does not end, expending 10% of its energy to do so. It can re-summon the effect mid-battle for 9% Energy with a command.

Stats:
    SpA: Rank 4 (+)
    SpD: Rank 3 (-)
    Weight Class: 2

MC: 3

Attacks:
    Nasty Plot
    Ember
    Tail Whip
    Roar
    Quick Attack
    Will-O-Wisp
    Fire Spin
    Safeguard
    Imprison
    Confuse Ray
    Flamethrower
    Faint Attack
    Flame Burst
    Payback
    Extrasensory
    Hex
    Fire Blast

Energy Ball
    Hypnosis
    Secret Power

Heat Wave

Protect
    Toxic
    Rest

Mimring the Charizard(*) (open)
    [​IMG]
    <Charizard> [Mimring] (Male)
    Nature: Lonely (+Att, -Def)
    Type: Fire/Flying
    Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks except under the effects of Smack Down and Gravity, even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Will always hit foes with Dig (except other Flying types) and Dive. Cannot be hit by Dive unless the attacking Pokemon has a size class greater than four (4). Immune to Spikes and Toxic Spikes. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Abilities:
    Blaze: (Type: Innate)
    When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any fire attack is increased by two (2). (eg Flamethrower goes from 10 to 12, Fire Blast from 12 to 14)

Solar Power: (Type: Innate) [DW, Unlocked]
    When in bright sunlight, this Pokemon burns solar energy and 1 HP/action to increase the Base Attack Power of all their special attacks by two (2)

Stats:
    Atk: Rank 4 (+)
    Def: Rank 2 (-)

Attacks:
    Heat Wave
    Dragon Claw
    Shadow Claw
    Air Slash
    Scratch(*)
    Growl(*)
    Ember(*)
    Smokescreen(*)
    Dragon Rage(*)
    Scary Face(*)
    Fire Fang(*)
    Wing Attack
    Flamethrower
    Inferno
    Fire Spin

Dragon Dance(*)
    Dragon Rush(*)
    Metal Claw(*)
    Flare Blitz
    Counter
    Ancientpower
    Crunch

Brick Break(*)
    Dig(*)
    Hone Claws(*)
    Sunny Day
    Fire Blast
    Hidden Power Ground 7
    Fly
    Dragon Tail
    Solarbeam
    Protect

Thunderpunch
    Seismic Toss
    Bide
    Mimic
    Roost
    Tailwind
    Outrage

Fire Pledge

I require a ref for my expedition.

Oh, and

Ninetales@Heat Rock, Charizard@Expert Belt, and Voodoom@Mental Herb
  25. Its_A_Random

No Other Items? Fine then. Time for me to FREEZE you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)