The Legendary Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should probably mention (in case you didn't see) but I changed the redistribution rights of my Darkrai to non-redis; if that affects our trade, let me know - it's fine. :P

Otherwise I'd like females of these (same as our previous trade, haha):

Level Ball Rhyhorn (Adamant)
Dive Ball Froakie (Timid, with HA) spitback
Dive Ball Honedge (Quiet, 0 Spe)

i'll let you know when they're ready

Thank you! I've put a bit of effort into the organisation and set-up, though I'm still not 100% decided on some of it, haha. :P

I have tonnes of breedables, its just a matter of going through and organising them all. >_<
Well then, I'm sure we'll have a couple trades once your lists are done. ^^

- UPDATE -
(18/08/15)

Small update with some of the Pokemon I've received in trades, will be adding more over the next few days.

- GEN VI SOFT RESETS -
[LEGENDS AND EVENTS OBTAINED FROM GEN VI]

------

#150 - Mewtwo
OT: Christopher | ID: 07175 | Lv. 70 UT
Ability: Pressure | Nature: Timid
IVs: 31 | 09 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Recover | Psychic | Barrier | Aura Sphere
Fully Redistributable

#646 - Kyurem

OT: Fluke | ID: 02762 | Lv. 50 UT
Ability: Pressure | Nature: Timid
IVs: 31 | 05 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 31
Moves: Dragon Breath | Slash | Scary Face | Glaciate
Notes: Soft reset by Fluke on his Omega Ruby. We exchanged rights, he can trade my Darkrai and I can trade his Kyurem.
Non-Redistributable

- PREVIOUS GENERATIONS -
[EVENTS AND RNGs FROM PREVIOUS GENERATIONS]

#383 - Groudon
OT: ルビー | ID: 11212 | Lv. 100 UT
Ability: Drought | Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Eruption | Hammer Arm | Earth Power | Solar Beam
Notes: [JPN] Ruby Anniversary Event. Obtained in a trade from Tatertot.

Not For Trade

#491 - Darkrai

OT: ALAMOS | ID: 05318 | Lv. 50 UT
Ability: Bad Dreams | Nature: Timid
Moves: Roar of Time | Spacial Rend | Nightmare | Hypnosis
Notes: Obtained in a trade from Tatertot.
Fully-Redistributable

#641 - Tornadus
OT: Tate | ID: 13364 | Lv. 40 UT
Ability: Regenerator | Nature: Naive | Gender: M

Moves: Knock Off | Heat Wave | Icy Wind | Agility
Fully-Redistributable

#642 - Thundurus
OT: Tate | ID: 24975 | Lv. 40 UT
Ability: Volt Absorb | Nature: Naive | Gender: M
IVs: 31 | 30 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31 [HP Ice]

Moves: Knock Off | Foul Play | Heal Block | Agility
Fully-Redistributable

#645 - Landorus
OT: Tate | ID: 13364 | Lv. 40 UT
Ability: Intimidate | Nature: Adamant | Gender: M
Moves: Stealth Rock | Knock Off | Superpower | Gravity

Fully-Redistributable

#648 - Meloetta
OT: SPR2013 | ID: 03013 | Lv. 50 UT
Ability: Serene Grace | Nature: Timid
IVs: 31 | 00 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Round | Teeter Dance | Psychic | Close Combat

Fully-Redistributable

- MAJOR UPDATE -

After soft-resetting on and off for months I finally got a decent Shiny Arceus! Refer to the Arceus Notes for more information!

#493 - Arceus
OT: デセルシティ | ID: 03075 | Lv. 100 UT
Ability: Multitype | Nature: Timid
IVs: 31 | 27 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 31
Moves: Judgment | Blast Burn | Hydro Cannon | Earth Power
Notes:
Désert City Arceus. 1 point from flawless! Original code belonged to Rodo, soft-reset by me. Only he and I can distribute.
I have a Powersaves and will continue soft-resetting for flawless Adamant and Jolly but I will no longer try for a Timid one (unless a better one pops up while soft-resetting for the others).
For future reference, the deal Rodo and I had is COMPLETE -- any future shiny Arceus that I soft-reset are mine to distribute as I want.

Non-Redistributable

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Congrats for getting that cool Arceus! If it is for trade, can you CMT in my silly trade thread for it please? I'm willing to offer more than one 'mon for it.

Hello there, would you be willing to accept shiny BPs for a legend? I'm interested in 2-3 of ur legends (particularly the shiny SR Arceus). I can maybe do 2-3 shiny BPs per legend to make it a somewhat even trade.

Congrats for getting that cool Arceus! If it is for trade, can you CMT in my silly trade thread for it please? I'm willing to offer more than one 'mon for it.
congrats on your arceus! please cmt if its for trade.
I'll take the Shiny Arceus for XD Lugia, if you could clone me a copy back.
Congrats on the Arceus. Can you please CMT for it please?
Probably should have mentioned this in the update, but I'm not actually home at the moment and won't be for another 5 hours or so. Will check everyone's threads when I get home and let you guys know. :)

Hello there, would you be willing to accept shiny BPs for a legend? I'm interested in 2-3 of ur legends (particularly the shiny SR Arceus). I can maybe do 2-3 shiny BPs per legend to make it a somewhat even trade.
Sorry, but I'm only accepting really good offers for Arceus and I honestly don't need shinies -- I can breed and get them myself easy enough. :(

Probably should have mentioned this in the update, but I'm not actually home at the moment and won't be for another 5 hours or so. Will check everyone's threads when I get home and let you guys know. :)

Sorry, but I'm only accepting really good offers for Arceus and I honestly don't need shinies -- I can breed and get them myself easy enough. :(
No problem fren ; ) I completely understand. Just thought that I'd try. Please let me know in the future if you ever change your mind.

It's 12:45 AM my time, but I'll try and stay up a bit longer since we live in opposite time zones.

It's 12:45 AM my time, but I'll try and stay up a bit longer since we live in opposite time zones.
If you want to go to bed, that's fine. I won't be home for about 2.5 hours and then I'll respond to everyone's messages, we can just trade tomorrow. :)

If you want to go to bed, that's fine. I won't be home for about 2.5 hours and then I'll respond to everyone's messages, we can just trade tomorrow. :)
I'm gone all day tomorrow; I'll try and stay up another 2.5 hours to trade tonight/this morning. :P

I'm gone all day tomorrow; I'll try and stay up another 2.5 hours to trade tonight/this morning. :P
Will you be available about this time (or slightly earlier) tomorrow, despite being gone all day? Because that's exactly my situation -- I've been gone/out all day (11 hours so far) and I'm already exhausted. Once I get home I wouldn't be surprised if I just pass out on my bed, lol.

This is my not-so-subtle attempt to inform you I doubt I'll be able to trade when I get home -- still gotta clone and everything. :/

(Obviously I want to trade with you ASAP, but yeah, kinda exhausted; I had 2.5 hours sleep last night and am only surviving because of an energy drink haha)

Will you be available about this time (or slightly earlier) tomorrow, despite being gone all day? Because that's exactly my situation -- I've been gone/out all day (11 hours so far) and I'm already exhausted. Once I get home I wouldn't be surprised if I just pass out on my bed, lol.

This is my not-so-subtle attempt to inform you I doubt I'll be able to trade when I get home -- still gotta clone and everything. :/

(Obviously I want to trade with you ASAP, but yeah, kinda exhausted; I had 2.5 hours sleep last night and am only surviving because of an energy drink haha)
Okay, that's cool. It's 2:35 AM my time, and I should be available around 9 PM my time, later today. Hope to see you then. Goodnight.

- MAJOR UPDATE -

After soft-resetting on and off for months I finally got a decent Shiny Arceus! Refer to the Arceus Notes for more information!

#493 - Arceus
OT: デセルシティ | ID: 03075 | Lv. 100 UT
Ability: Multitype | Nature: Timid
IVs: 31 | 27 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 31
Moves: Judgment | Blast Burn | Hydro Cannon | Earth Power
Notes:
Désert City Arceus. 1 point from flawless! Original code belonged to Rodo, soft-reset by me. Only he and I can distribute.
I have a Japanese Powersaves and will continue soft-resetting for flawless Adamant and Jolly but I will no longer try for a Timid one (unless a better one pops up while soft-resetting for the others).
For future reference, the deal Rodo and I had is COMPLETE - any future shiny Arceus that I soft-reset are mine to distribute as I want (I did pay over $100 for the Japanese powersaves for myself, not others, lol).

Non-Redistributable
CMT for this fucking beast. I'll give my soul for it.

Hey, do you have a Regenerator Amoonguss? Or could you breed one? I have some shinys for trade, like Ditto, Eevee, Tepig, Petilil and the Event Rayquaza (my non shinny Rayquaza has better IV's, so i don't mind trading him).

Please CMT for Arceus.
CMT for Arceus, I have a few other things not listed there if you don't like anything.

(the arceus even brought back jebus from the dead :o)
at least for a little bit
I'm going to try and get to you (and everyone else that wants the Arceus) over the next 24 hours. Will let you know when I have time/have gone through the other trades first. :)

Hey, do you have a Regenerator Amoonguss? Or could you breed one? I have some shinys for trade, like Ditto, Eevee, Tepig, Petilil and the Event Rayquaza (my non shinny Rayquaza has better IV's, so i don't mind trading him).
I probably have one somewhere that I could use to breed, but I'm way too busy at the moment to do any breeding. Maybe you could find someone that has one in their thread for trade?

Sorry for the late responses everyone! I was so exhausted when I got back home yesterday I essentially passed out and slept for 13 hours, lol. Then I've been doing PGL Pikachu battles on all my saves.

...plus it took forever to go through people's threads. Even then I couldn't decide without first communicating back; the responses of which, are:

You have so much good stuff it's hard to decide!! Would 2 of your Gen 6 non-redis legends and 1 fully redis one (HP Fire Mesprit) be too much too ask? At least I can narrow it down then, if not let me know!

congrats on your arceus! please cmt if its for trade.
I'm interested in your
Zapdos, Raikou and Diancie -- though I'd like more details about the Diancie, if that's alright? Did you SR it? Was it injected wondercard? etc?

I'll take the Shiny Arceus for XD Lugia, if you could clone me a copy back.
As much as I want the XD Lugia, I think the Arceus is worth a bit more than a Lugia which, though pretty rare, is still essentially full-redis. Would I be able to get something else added to the trade? Maybe 2 more full-redis legends/events? Just let me know! :)

Congrats on the Arceus. Can you please CMT for it please?
Unfortunately you don't really have that much I want besides your Rayquaza, I assume you don't want to relinquish trades rights to it? If not, I might be able to trade with you if the trade is Rayqaza + a bunch of female parents?

Well, I dont want your soul! :D

I noticed you mentioned trading the rights to your Suicune to Vanadinite -- would you be willing to do that for me? If so, I'd trade Arceus for that and the shiny Manaphy (how do you know for sure its legit?)? Just let me know! :)

Please CMT for Arceus.
Just want to make sure: did you obtain the V-Create Rayquaza, Hurricane Mewtwo, Extreme Speed Genesect and HP Fire Latias yourself? If so, I'd probably be interested in those the most.

I don't suppose I could convince you to give me trade rights for the Genesect (or any of the others)? :) If the Genesect really is from a legit wondercard and obtained yourself, I'd be more than willing to trade the shiny Arceus for just that + trade rights. If not, I understand but I figured I'd ask, haha.

CMT for Arceus, I have a few other things not listed there if you don't like anything.

(the arceus even brought back jebus from the dead :o)
at least for a little bit
Could you tell me the things that aren't listed there? You have some things I might be interested in, but my interest isn't that high TBH.

Last edited:
Just want to make sure: did you obtain the V-Create Rayquaza, Extreme Speed Genesect and HP Fire Latias yourself? If so, I'd probably be interested in those the most.

I don't suppose I could convince you to give me trade rights for the Genesect? :) If it really is from a legit wondercard and obtained yourself I'd trade the shiny Arceus for just that + trade rights. If not, I understand but I figured I'd ask, haha.
Yes I obtained all of them myself and they are legit events as stated in my thread (meaning I went to the event myself) but I don't give rights to my trophy pokemon sorry.

Yes I obtained all of them myself and they are legit events as stated in my thread (meaning I went to the event myself) but I don't give rights to my trophy pokemon sorry.
Understandable! I suppose the same is for the Hurricane Mewtwo (I edited my post to include it but you responded before I finished editing, haha)? If so, would you be willing to trade 3 of those Pokemon for the Arceus? Just let me know!

Understandable! I suppose the same is for the Hurricane Mewtwo (I edited my post to include it but you responded before I finished editing, haha)? If so, would you be willing to trade 3 of those Pokemon for the Arceus? Just let me know!
Yes same for DW Mewtwo. I don't trade rights to any of my events. I think 1:1 trade is fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)