The Legendary Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes same for DW Mewtwo. I don't trade rights to any of my events. I think 1:1 trade is fair.
Umm, I was really aiming for at least 1:2 (usually 1:3, but that Genesect is a big want for me), to be honest. I just think mine is worth more.. :/

Could you do the Genesect and one of the others?

I spoke with Golui and he confirmed it was legit. And sure. Want a nickname?
Awesome, though I'm still kinda iffy about it because it matches his TID (which means the RNG was insane, or it was edited). .com I noticed you were asking about Golui's shiny Manaphy on his profile; is it properly confirmed legit? He is a new account, so it could be edited. Was the RNG matching TID really so high? Sorry, just want to make sure.

If he gives the all clear, my Shiny Arceus for your Bold Suicune +trade rights (will be non-redis when I trade it) and the shiny Manaphy?

It's a shiny comp Arceus people.

Don't be cheap.
Exactly. There might be a couple others soft-resetting it but currently this is the best on Smogon.

Umm, I was really aiming for at least 1:2 (usually 1:3, but that Genesect is a big want for me), to be honest. I just think mine is worth more.. :/

Could you do the Genesect and one of the others?
Your chances to find a Legit Wondercard Genesect are next to impossible. All the shiny Genesect going around are from injected wondercards. I still have the tickets to the movie from two years ago, so I'm not sure yours is worth more. I can add something else to the deal (trophy excluded) but more than that I'll have to pass sorry.

Your chances to find a Legit Wondercard Genesect are next to impossible. All the shiny Genesect going around are from injected wondercards. I still have the tickets to the movie from two years ago, so I'm not sure yours is worth more. I can add something else to the deal (trophy excluded) but more than that I'll have to pass sorry.
Fair enough. I have proof for redeeming the shiny Arceus (need to add that to the thread), but that's beside the point. I don't want it as much as the other 3, but could you add your Fast Ball HP FIre Latias to the deal? If so, I'd be willing to do that. :)

Fair enough. I have proof for redeeming the shiny Arceus (need to add that to the thread), but that's beside the point. I don't want it as much as the other 3, but could you add your Fast Ball HP FIre Latias to the deal? If so, I'd be willing to do that. :)
Yes I can do that.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sorry for the late responses everyone! I was so exhausted when I got back home yesterday I essentially passed out and slept for 13 hours, lol. Then I've been doing PGL Pikachu battles on all my saves.

...plus it took forever to go through people's threads. Even then I couldn't decide without first communicating back; the responses of which, are:

You have so much good stuff it's hard to decide!! Would 2 of your Gen 6 non-redis legends and 1 fully redis one (HP Fire Mesprit) be too much too ask? At least I can narrow it down then, if not let me know!

I'm interested in your
Zapdos, Raikou and Diancie -- though I'd like more details about the Diancie, if that's alright? Did you SR it? Was it injected wondercard? etc?

As much as I want the XD Lugia, I think the Arceus is worth a bit more than a Lugia which, though pretty rare, is still essentially full-redis. Would I be able to get something else added to the trade? Maybe 2 more full-redis legends/events? Just let me know! :)

Unfortunately you don't really have that much I want besides your Rayquaza, I assume you don't want to relinquish trades rights to it? If not, I might be able to trade with you if the trade is Rayqaza + a bunch of female parents?

Well, I dont want your soul! :D

I noticed you mentioned trading the rights to your Suicune to Vanadinite -- would you be willing to do that for me? If so, I'd trade Arceus for that and the shiny Manaphy (how do you know for sure its legit?)? Just let me know! :)

Just want to make sure: did you obtain the V-Create Rayquaza, Hurricane Mewtwo, Extreme Speed Genesect and HP Fire Latias yourself? If so, I'd probably be interested in those the most.

I don't suppose I could convince you to give me trade rights for the Genesect (or any of the others)? :) If the Genesect really is from a legit wondercard and obtained yourself, I'd be more than willing to trade the shiny Arceus for just that + trade rights. If not, I understand but I figured I'd ask, haha.

Could you tell me the things that aren't listed there? You have some things I might be interested in, but my interest isn't that high TBH.
Yeah, sounds good to me. Lmk which ones you're going to pick.

keroblade said:
Unfortunately you don't really have that much I want besides your Rayquaza, I assume you don't want to relinquish trades rights to it? If not, I might be able to trade with you if the trade is Rayqaza + a bunch of female parents?
I can give you semi redis rights on the Ray. I also have this that I haven't added to my thread yet.

Mesprit (Modest)
IVs: 31/x/31/30/31/30 (Hp Fire)
OT: Andrew ID: 13075
Got this in a trade from Chesty. It's full redis as well.

Yeah, sounds good to me. Lmk which ones you're going to pick.
This is ridiculous! Too many good Pokemon, lol.

How about 6th gen Cobalion, shiny Virizion, and shiny 4th gen Shaymin?

(MegaCharizard25 offered me the same HP Fire Mesprit and he doesn't really have anything else I want so I'll go with him, if thats alright?)

He did confirm it was the same as his Y TID, and he made it the same on purpose.

If you want, I can give you something else instead.
I'd still appreciate it if I could get .com's confirmation. :/ Shouldn't take long, hopefully.

I can give you semi redis rights on the Ray. I also have this that I haven't added to my thread yet.

Mesprit (Modest)
IVs: 31/x/31/30/31/30 (Hp Fire)
OT: Andrew ID: 13075
Got this in a trade from Chesty. It's full redis as well.
Semi-redis on the Rayquaza and the HP Fire Mesprit sounds good. Deal?

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
This is ridiculous! Too many good Pokemon, lol.

How about 6th gen Cobalion, shiny Virizion, and shiny 4th gen Shaymin?

(MegaCharizard25 offered me the same HP Fire Mesprit and he doesn't really have anything else I want so I'll go with him, if thats alright?
My Shiny Virizion has a higher value than the rest of my 6th Gen legends , so that means that you can only either pick both Cobalion and Virizion; or Cobalion, Shaymin and another 6th gen legend of your choosing, coz I feel that the Cobb/Viri/Shaymin deal you proposed is a tad unfair.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
didnt wanna quote that monster of a post, but thanks for checking my stuff out.

all 3 of those mons were srd by me.
zapdos on my Y version
raikou on AS
diance on Y with a legit wondercard, the oct2014 event tho, not the newer one.

id happily trade all 3 for it and actually already have diancie and zapdos clones laying around

My Shiny Virizion has a higher value than the rest of my 6th Gen legends , so that means that you can only either pick both Cobalion and Virizion; or Cobalion, Shaymin and another 6th gen legend of your choosing, coz I feel that the Cobb/Viri/Shaymin deal you proposed is a tad unfair.
Completely understandable! I was just having so much trouble because you have so much stuff I would want, haha.

I don't suppose you'd be interested in my Darkrai? If so, I'd love to do a 2:3 trade. Just let me know! If not, I'll go back and have another look. :)

didnt wanna quote that monster of a post, but thanks for checking my stuff out.

all 3 of those mons were srd by me.
zapdos on my Y version
raikou on AS
diance on Y with a legit wondercard, the oct2014 event tho, not the newer one.

id happily trade all 3 for it and actually already have diancie and zapdos clones laying around
That would be amazing!

Does that mean you need me to clone the Raikou for you? If so, we can trade the Pokemon then I'll backup-clone it and send the original back.

Sound good? Will add you now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)