The Little Cup Tourney VII - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been trying to play my opponent the whole day....we agreed on 2:30 and I have been waiting on grotto for 4 hours but he hasn't come on. So I guess activity post?

When i was avaliable to play,Charmander said to wait for like 50mins...
After that,I was waiting for him,He didnt call me for battle.
So,I got something to do,and i just went off.

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
messaged pako to try and get it done while I was on pretty much all today, but no reply even though it looks like he was on today.

messaged pako to try and get it done while I was on pretty much all today, but no reply even though it looks like he was on today.
Yesterday I was a bit busy and I connected to smogon with my phone and I didn't see the vm.

Anyway, I wrote you from the first day of extension and you didn't replay me.

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
who advances?
real champion do, go get them TM40 aerial ace

(lost game 1, where i missplayed, won game 2 and lost game 3, ggs all around)

When i was avaliable to play,Charmander said to wait for like 50mins...
After that,I was waiting for him,He didnt call me for battle.
So,I got something to do,and i just went off.
uhh, when you came on PO I suggested we play at 2:30 and you agreed. then went offline...you didn't come back on at all, let alone at 2:30

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Deadline for extensions.

61. fatty vs 86. Pako - activity
74. Knight1337 vs 2. Charmander - activity
17. Tiffanyy vs 93. Elevator Music - coinflip

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
me and blara played 2 matches. first game was a great match that i thought i had in the bag, but blara pulled it out of his ass with a nice predict. i grinded out the win in the second one, which was equally as good, so it's 1-1 now. we'll play the highly anticipated final at a later time.

Won the third game in the least fun one of the series. Sorry about some of that. The first two games made up for it imo at least.

GGs!

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
yep confirming. made a really dumbass move that again allowed blara to take the match at the end. ggs man and you better win this shit now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)