The Little Cup Tourney VII - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aerialace TM40

FLY peliper FLY
sory 2 let al mi fans down >.< ,,, butt jus as august past on the baton 2 me,,i pas the torch onto,,,,,,,,,,,,,BLARAJAN!!!!!!!!!!!! @_@

Lavos

Banned deucer.
won game 1, lost game 2, won game 3

ggs friend and thanks for letting me use your team in the third one *wink*

michael

m as in mancy
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
mikel has not responded after saying they would be on at this time. Activity for now.
in my second half of the vm, i said i'd be on from 1:30pm my time (i.e. now). i just found you on ps, tried to pm you, and found that you'd left?

NO. As much as that would have been preferable, you did not vm me. provide as screenshot as evidence as you did. In the first part of your post, you said you would be there early in the morning of your time. So where were you then? I was there for 12 hours straight waiting for you, but alas, you did not show up within my time. 12 hours is good enough to get a battle done. You do realize I was gone after waiting for 12 hours. You were 1 hours too late. http://www.smogon.com/forums/converse.php?u=94718&u2=99435

"lol, sunday is fine for me, assuming by "sunday" you mean your sunday. i can play from 7 to 9am my time; after that, i have university from 9am to 1:30pm, after which i can play."

He says so right there. It's like right there. If he missed 9 AM...4.5 hours later is the 1:30 PM he said he was on. You either waited 12 hours having started eight hours too early, or didn't wait 12 hours. Either way it's right there...

what is right there? He said he was going to be on at 7-9. So where was he. Am I supposed to be on for 12 hours, while he just shows up if he wants to. What logic you have there. I was the one waiting, he did not show up within my time. That in no way means he deserves activity. Also, it is very possible for the person to be missing when challenged:

michael

m as in mancy
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
no, indeed I didn't make it on at 7am and I admit that. however, I was also on at the other time I mentioned and tried to contact you the minute I logged on. please don't use the fact you were online 10 hours before I was free to as an activity reason. I got online as early as I could on the day you nominated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)