The Little Cup Tourney VII - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.
I waited yesterday and today, said about this to opponent, but he did not come and did not said something.

Activity, I tried to play Bri Friday but he wanted to play Sunday. I'm on today since the start of the smogon tour, I contacted Bri on grotto but no reply from him.
I'll contact him later to schedule an other time.

I talked to michael during the tour today, told him I couldnt play after the tour, neither did him, then he just left, before we could set up a time to play. ?_?
He didnt even knew who I was... But ok.

The time we scheduled yesterday, I played for DP Fest, HFA, and forgot to call him, so I dont even know if he was online or not. V'min him again.

Celestavian

Smooth
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I waited yesterday and today, said about this to opponent, but he did not come and did not said something.
You weren't on at the scheduled time (10 PM EST). Rather, you PMed me 4 hours before that saying you would wait on PS, but didn't say when or on what alt or anything, and then went offline 30 minutes later. I waited for an hour on PS! for you to show up at the scheduled time.

i just wanna put it out there right now a bit. "Kind of an Activity Post". Hendog and I were discussing on PS when to play. Sadly, he could not play during the 1st week due to leaving and said he would be back on Saturday, in which I have not seen him at all. He did not contact via VM so i'm not really basing it off of other medium tho, i'll shoot him a VM now.

Games 1 and 2 were clean (won first, lost second), sorry about the haxx in the tird one :/ ggs noneless

won 2-0

first match was clean
second match i got a crit when i was about to lose

gg's and sorry for that

You listed kokoloko as beating me in this round, but if you read his post you can see that is clearly false. Please change this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)