Multifaction/FFA The Mafia of the Five Kings - Game Over, King of the Iron Islands wins

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
IT'S HAPPENING GET HYPE

War is brewing in Westeros. Ned Stark has just become Dead Stark, and the Seven Kingdoms are splintering into numerous rogue factions, all vying for the crown. Over the months, clear leaders emerge: The King on the Iron Throne, the King in the Narrow Sea, the King in the North, the King of the Iron Islands, and the King in Highgarden. Even outside of Westeros, trouble is brewing, as the Targaryen Dynasty seeks to rise again. But does anyone really know who they can trust? And is there anyone else attempting to play this Game of Thrones?

TL;DR version: it's A Song of Ice and Fire related bullshit. Spoilers for the first book abound; beyond that, I'll try to avoid.

Rules:

DO NOT POST SCREENSHOTS ABOUT ANYTHING RELATED TO THE GAME. DO NOT IMPERSONATE USERS ON IRC. ANYONE CAUGHT DOING THIS WILL HAVE THEIR SOUL CONSUMED BY Da Letter El (by which I mean I'll have them blacklisted).

1. You may use any means of communication you wish to discuss the game with others while you are alive (EXCEPTION: screen sharing in any form is strictly disallowed, see the allcaps section above). Deadtalking is strictly disallowed unless I specifically tell you otherwise.

2. Each player will receive an Official Conversation from me shortly after starting the game. This conversation contains all details of your role, including your Role Name, your team, and any night or day action you may have. Please send all actions either via this conversation or via IRC PM. Roles will be handpicked, rather than randomized.

3. The first night will be Night 0. There will be no deaths on Night 0, but any other action is fair game. You are not permitted to share the exact text of your Role PM with anyone on Night 0; the only exception is that you may tell people your Role Name or Faction, because paraphrasing that shit is dumb af. Night 0 will be 72 hours; all subsequent nights will be 48 hours. If it becomes desirable, I may shorten the length of night phases to 24 hours near the end of the game.

4. Day phases shall last 48 hours and will contain a lynch vote. Any player who wishes to vote may do so by posting some variation of Lynch [ALIAS] in the main thread. If a player wishes to change their vote, they may post Unvote followed by their new vote, or they may unbold their previous vote (or both). If a majority vote is reached, I will end the day phase early to resolve the lynch. Due to the possibility of roles that manipulate votes, I will never give an exact value of when majority will be reached. Whoever receives the most votes in the lynch will be killed.

5. There are 6 factions in this game. The Targaryen Dynasty is aware of who is on their team; all other factions are not. I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of players unaligned with these factions.

6. You may fake logs and you may lie about your role; I will assist you in doing either should you request it. I will not, however, provide safe role names to claim upon request; certain players will receive these as part of their role.

7. The host reserves the right to be dishonest when giving results.

8. Each faction, in addition to their normal roles, has access to a killing power during night phases. During the day, each member of a faction will vote on an alias to be their faction leader. That alias will control that faction's kill for the night. The King on the Iron Throne, the King in the Narrow Sea, and the King of the Iron Islands kill on odd numbered nights; the other 3 factions kill on even numbered nights.

9. Should the rules conflict in any way with your role, or if they conflict with something I tell you directly, your role/what I tell you takes precedence.

10. I will not sub anyone out for being a dumbass. I will, however, sub people out for being inactive, judged on a case-by-case basis.

11. IRC is mandatory for this game. Failing to be on IRC will be treated the same as general inactivity and may result in being subbed out.

12. Breaking any of these rules (unless otherwise stated by the rule itself) will result in a godkill, an automatic loss, and the possibility for further action depending on the severity of the infraction.

13. Every player has an alias. Roles and lynches target aliases, not users. Aliases that vote for the lynched player will be revealed at the conclusion of a lynch.

note that the kill mechanics have changed and are actually rather important to read, so please do so

PLAYERLIST

Alive (5):
acidphoenix
penguin344
THE_IRON_...KENYAN?
vonFiedler
Yeti

Dead (19):
billymills - Othell Yarwyck - Roose Bolton - North/Narrow Sea Mole - Iron Throne - Lynched D1

Slim Guldo - Yoren - Brienne of Tarth - Reverse Martyr - Highgarden - Sacrificed N1
ButteredToast - Samwell Tarly - Brynden Tully - Ability Tracker - North - Drowned N1

Gale Wing Srock - Thoren Smallwood - Melisandre of Asshai - Role Ensurer - Narrow Sea - Lynched D2

PokeguyNXB - Donal Noye - Victarion Greyjoy - Bodyguard - Iron Islands - Mauled N2
shade - Mance Rayder - ??? - Incinerated N2

AOPSUser - Benjen Stark - Davos Seaworth - Bodyguard - Narrow Sea - Lynched D3

Black Heart - Harma Dogshead - Joffrey Baratheon - Expert Killer - Iron Throne - Sacrificed N3

Spiffy - Denys Mallister - Jorah Mormont - Omniguard - Targaryen Dynasty - Lynched D4

Mithril - Tormund Giantsbane - Balon Greyjoy - Factional Rogue->Champion - Iron Islands - Lanced N4
rssp1 Aura Guardian - Varamyr Sixskins - Garlan Tyrell - Bodyguard - Highgarden - Incinerated N4

Kiritsugu - Grenn - Selyse Florent - Martyr - Narrow Sea - Lynched D5

Cancerous - Pyp - Jon Umber - Omniguard - North - Crossbow'd N5
Pidge - Jeor Mormont - Renly Baratheon - Ability Checker/Mayor - Highgarden - Sacrificed N5
Thetwinmasters - Alliser Thorne - Margaery Tyrell - Redirector - Highgarden - Drowned N5

moi - Gilly - Petyr Baelish - Kill Hijacker/Ability Checker/Ability Copier/Inspect-proof - Neutral - Lynched D6

Da Letter El - Qorin Halfhand - Varys - Inspector+Smogon Name checker - Targaryen Dynasty - Lynched D7

LightWolf - Cotter Pyke - Aeron Greyjoy - Kidnapper - Iron Islands - Incinerated N7

sunny004 Ullar - Ygritte - Daenerys Targaryen - Stealth Killer+BPV - Targaryen Dynasty - Lynched D8

ALIAS LIST

Alive (5):
Craster
Dolorous Edd Tollett
Jaremy Rykker
Maester Aemon
Rattleshirt

A role PM for a non-Targ looks like this said:
Dear ALIAS,
You are Role Name, and any titles that role name may possess. You swear fealty to [your faction here].

[character quote]

[flavor text]

Each night, you may reply to the host conversation with "Night X - Do a thing to ALIAS". A thing will happen to ALIAS, which will accomplish something.

[any additional roles or passive abilites]

[safeclaim, if applicable]

You win if you eliminate the FACTION1, the FACTION2, the Targaryen Dynasty, and any hostile neutrals.
Role PMs going out now. Night 1 ends 72ish hours from this post (will clarify later, but need to sleep and need to figure out my schedule for the rest of the week)

Reminder: official channel is #TheWall

Last edited:

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
All role PMs are out.

If I did something dumb like forget to put a quote in your role or said user where I should have said alias, let me know and I'll get that fixed ASAP.

Other than that, go nuts.

Northerners, come talk to me.
Gardeners, send envoy to me.
Targaryens, claim to me.
Neutrals, godkill yourselves. But no screenshots, please.
That is all, thank you very much.

Newer players: Do not be bullied into giving any information you are not comfortable giving. Especially not your alias.

In return for this piece of advice I expect you to send your full role PMs to me unsnipped kthx.

Also shade sux

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Y'all know that I'm tactically the smartest person who
The one who deserves to win the most
And the biggest asshole about it

I am of course talking about my role, Stannis Baratheon.

Please PM if you are one of my Narrow Sea homies, or if you are anyone who doesn't need the Narrow Sea dead (yes, you Starks, we can work together, same with the Iron Islanders).

Shade is either Targaryen Dynasty, or one of the hostile neutrals. Or is just fucking around with people claiming to be different factions. He claimed one to me, and claimed another to one other person who found him shadey too.

Be careful while talking to him, cause he is trying to get factional info. To be able to mole one of the factions I think?

Spiffy and Penguin are also behaving fishy.

Spiffy comes to ask me, why I think Shade is Dynasty or Neutral. To cover up his tracks?

And Penguin wants to trade info but doesn't want to trade WCs.

Be careful of these two too.

[21:02] <Spiffy> hey gale
[21:03] <Gale> Hey Spiffy
[21:03] <Gale> Exchange Targets?
[21:04] <Spiffy> i was just curious
[21:04] <Spiffy> as to why you think shade is targaryan or neutral
[21:06] <Gale> Coz he is giving different factions
[21:06] <Gale> To everyone
[21:06] <Gale> Just be careful with him
[21:07] <Gale> He may be wanting to build up factional info
[21:11] <Gale> Spiffy?
[21:11] <Gale> Why are you curious?
[21:11] <Gale> Are you neutral too?
[21:11] <Spiffy> nope
[21:11] <Spiffy> sorry
[21:11] <Spiffy> talking to a lot of people
[21:13] <Gale> You are listed along with Penguin
[21:13] <Gale> As shadey characters
[21:13] <Spiffy> ok
[20:57] <penguin344> hello
[20:58] <Gale> Hey
[20:59] <Gale> So can we talk about the game?
[21:00] <penguin344> sure we can
[21:00] <penguin344> what's your faction?
[21:00] <Gale> Shall we exchange targets ?
[21:00] <Gale> Or you want to exchange faction?
[21:00] <penguin344> faction
[21:01] <penguin344> i don't know my target yet
[21:01] <Gale> Wait how is that?
[21:01] <Gale> Are you Dynasty?
[21:01] <Gale> Oh you must be neutral then
[21:01] <penguin344> no?
[21:02] <Gale> All factions have targets penguin344
[21:02] <penguin344> oh do you mean win con
[21:02] <Gale> Yeah
[21:02] <penguin344> yeah that's different from target
[21:02] <penguin344> i thought you meant who i was targeting tonight
[21:03] <Gale> Lol okay
[21:04] <Gale> So tell me win con?
[21:04] <Gale> One by one
[21:04] <penguin344> why don't you just tell me faction
[21:04] <penguin344> win con reveals faction
[21:04] <Gale> Win con is safer
[Snipe]
[21:07] <Gale> Anyways, care to share?
[21:07] <penguin344> right now i want to exchange faction
[21:08] <penguin344> and i would rather you go first
[21:08] <Gale> No penguin344
[21:08] <penguin344> since you approached me
[21:08] <Gale> I can't take that risk
[21:08] <Gale> Wcs first
[21:08] <penguin344> sorry
[21:08] <Gale> Coz You could be Neutral
[21:08] <Gale> Or Dynasty
[21:08] <Gale> Wanting Factional Info
[21:08] <Gale> You don't have to give full WCs
[21:08] <Gale> Give one WC
[21:08] <penguin344> so could you?
[21:08] <Gale> I will give one
[21:08] <Gale> No I am ready to give WCs
[21:09] <penguin344> i know how this works
[21:09] <Gale> Not willing to share WCs = Suspicious Dynasty / Neutral behaviour
[21:09] <Gale> Like if willing to share info
[21:09] <penguin344> you might think that
[21:09] <Gale> But not Wcs
[21:10] <penguin344> i'm conservative with my info
[21:10] <Gale> Ah well, I think we got another Neutral here Houston

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
I have two narrow sea claims so far. As THE KING, I can def be trusted because no one is gonna counterclaim me. If you don't claim by the end of the night, you are letting your faction be moled.

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
hi i am gonna come clean because gale and an unnamed new user are benders

i am the king in the north, robb stark. come to me for all northern related claims and tactics. i am interested in contact from everyone so dont be shy

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
Stannis is King, there is gonna be a Stannis. Also we just don't really have a lot of characters in the Narrow Sea. I could at best imagine there being no Joffrey, there's def cooler characters in abundance on the Iron Throne who also have more actual power.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)