Multifaction/FFA The Mafia of the Five Kings - Game Over, King of the Iron Islands wins

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
At the time of deadline (which was midnight CST, as I posted publicly), vonFiedler had not unbolded his previous vote nor did he put 'unvote' in his post, and so his vote stayed on Maester Aemon.

Grenn dies. This was Kiritsugu.

Walrein said:
Dear Grenn,
You are Lady Selyse Florent. You swear fealty to the King in the Narrow Sea.

“No man may withstand [Rh’llor]!”

The daughter of a younger son of House Florent, you are the wife of King Stannis Baratheon and thus the Lady of Dragonstone. Your marriage to Stannis has ensured that your family declared for him rather than for Renly like the rest of the Highgarden lords. Your feverish worship of Rh’llor has won over many of Stannis’ bannermen, leading them to be nicknamed “Queen’s Men”.

Each night, you may reply to the host conversation with “Night X - Excuse me, ALIAS, do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior, Rh’llor?”. Your obnoxiously fanatical preaching will cause ALIAS to target you with their actions that night.

You win if you eliminate the King in Highgarden, the King on the Iron Throne, the Targaryen Dynasty, and any hostile neutrals.
Alliser Thorne, Jaremy Rykker, Jeor Mormont, Maester Aemon

penguin344, Pidge, THE_IRON_KENYAN, thetwinmasters

It is now Night 5. Night 5 ends in 48 hours, or at midnight CST on Monday, July 20th. Alternatively Walrein may change this.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
All actions in, updating (if you want me to wait speak now or forever hold your peace)

OH MAN 3 DEATHS IT'S HAPPENING

Pyp lays dead on the ground, a crossbow in his gut and gold coins over his eyes.

Dear Pyp,
You are Jon Umber, called the Greatjon, Lord of Last Hearth. You swear fealty to the King in the North.

“There sits the only king I mean to bow my knee to, m’lords. The King in the North!”

You are the head of House Umber, the northernmost major house in the seven kingdoms. As tall as Hodor and twice as wide, you are boisterous and proud. Though initially skeptical of Robb’s abilities as a leader and as a king, he quickly earned your respect by having his wolf bite off two of your fingers, and you now serve as one of his closest advisors and companions.

Each night, you may reply to the host conversation with “Night X - Guarding ALIAS”. Using your immense girth and massive greatsword, you will protect your target from any and all actions targeting them that night, including kills.

You win if you eliminate the King of the Iron Islands, the King on the Iron Throne, the Targaryen Dynasty, and any hostile neutrals.
This was Cancerous.

Jeor Mormont is covered in burns next to the remains of a sacrificial fire.

Dear Jeor Mormont,
You are Renly Baratheon, Lord of Storm’s End and the King in Highgarden.

“Why the oldest son, and not the best-fitted? The crown will suit me, as it never suited Robert and would not suit Stannis.”

The youngest of the three Baratheon brothers, you are much like Robert was - a powerful warrior and charismatic leader, loved by the smallfolk. Behind the scenes, however, you wield much more political clout than Robert did, and when he dies you declare yourself king with no regard to such trivial things as “succession laws”. You possess the largest army in Westeros, complete with your own version of the Kingsguard, the Rainbow guard.

Each night, you may reply to the host conversation with “Night X - Inquire about ALIAS”. Using your political connections, you will ascertain your target’s primary ability.

Because you are so well loved amongst the people, your vote in the daily lynch carries a weight of 2.

You win if you eliminate the King of the Iron Islands, the King of the Narrow Sea, the Targaryen Dynasty, and any hostile neutrals.
This was Pidge.

Finally, Alliser Thorne appears to have drowned.

Dear Alliser Thorne,
You are Margaery Tyrell. You swear fealty to the King in Highgarden.

“You are most welcome here, Lady Stark, … I am sorry for your loss.”

You are the only daughter of Lord Mace Tyrell of Highgarden and the betrothed of King Renly Baratheon. A beautiful young maid of 14, you are considered (rather creepily, I must say) to be one of the top marriage prospects in Westeros, but are also quite cunning and manipulative. Of course, there are rumors that Renly is sleeping with your brother Loras on the side, but it doesn’t seem to bother you much.

Each night, you may reply to the host conversation with “Night X - Manipulating ALIAS1 towards ALIAS2”. Using skills that have been handed down in the Tyrell family for GENERATIONS (specifically, from your grandmother Olenna Redwyne), you will convince your first target to aim their actions that night at your second target.

<snip>

You win if you eliminate the King of the Iron Islands, the King of the Narrow Sea, the Targaryen Dynasty, and any hostile neutrals.
This was Thetwinmasters.

In his pocket, you find a crumpled slip of paper. It reads:

Dear Varamyr Sixskins,
You are Ser Garlan Tyrell, called Garlan the Gallant. You swear fealty to the King in Highgarden.

“My lord of Lannister was made to do great deeds, not to sing of them.”

You are the second son of Lord Mace Tyrell of Highgarden. Though often overshadowed by your younger brother Loras, you are an exceptionally skilled swordsman, often easily defeated three or four opponents when training. Your nickname comes from your youth and was bestowed by your older brother Willas, who wanted to spare your portly child self from becoming known as Garth the Gross.

Each night, you may reply to the host conversation with “Night X - Protect ALIAS”. Your target will be protected from all attempts on his life that night.

The King in Highgarden has been eliminated.

Gilly
has returned, but in exchange the pirates have absconded with Ygritte. Additionally, Qorin Halfhand has been arrested. Both are kidnapped.

Results going out. Day 6 ends 48 hours from this post.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)