Multifaction/FFA The Mafia of the Five Kings - Game Over, King of the Iron Islands wins

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Answers to frequently asked questions:

This game is based on the books rather than on the show.

Bodyguards can selfprotect, but not on consecutive nights.

Factions in win conditions are listed in alphabetical order.

Deadline will happen as planned, 72 hours from the Night 0 post. Don't forget to send actions, even if you're idling; I do need to know you're still actively playing, after all.

So Guys,

I have some info about the game, that I think will help all factions except the Targs and the Neutrals. There is supposed to be a certain number of safe claims within every faction, to allow a member of a faction to mole their enemy factions.

The Targs and Neutrals are not aware of the details of this information (Like they know we have safe claims, but not how they are arranged for us), and if they claim a safe role name that is actually one of the faction member's role name then they are screwed. Or if they claim a safe role name that isn't related to the faction (Highly unlikely, but yeah) then they are screwed too, also there is a pattern to these safe claims that they are not aware of. So they cannot just give you a safe claim, because they would be caught immediately, or pretty soon.

What I am recommending you guys to do is, everyone should share safe claims within their faction. And those who do not have safe claims, cannot be trusted with important factional information or privileges, like Alias, Roles, Electing to be Leader, Electing to be Killer and stuff like that. Just be careful of the folks unless they are cleaned or you trust them completely based on your better judgement.

Other than that, its all cool. Happy Mole hunting!

Ampharos

All actions in.

In what is probably a first for Westeros, not a single person died last night! Shouldn't be surprising, given that I said as much.

However, that's not to say that everyone escaped the night unscathed. It seems Alliser Thorne has been taken hostage by some filthy pirates! He will be unable to use actions or be targeted with actions until he returns. In addition, while I can't stop him from posting in the thread without revealing his Smogon username (anon forums where), any vote he makes before he returns will not count.

Results going out now. Day 1 ends at 3 PM CST on Sunday, June 26.

Yes, this is more than 48 hours, but I'd rather not have every deadline be after midnight...

Ampharos

All results are out.

Remember: players allied with the King on the Iron Throne, the King in the Narrow Sea, and the King of the Iron Islands will need to send in a vote for faction leader to me today. This should be done via PM rather than publicly like the lynch vote would be. Whichever alias receives the most votes on each faction will have control of the kill target for that faction on that night, regardless of whether or not that alias is actually a member of said faction.

The King in the North and the King in Highgarden do not need to submit votes for faction leader today. The Targaryen Dynasty will never have to submit votes, nor will neutrals.

Go nuts.

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
"Qorin Halfhand's primary ability is that of an inspector who also receives his target's Smogon username."

Based on this guy's power, it seems way too strong compared to the ones my team has. Therefore I believe it is likely this guy is Targaryen or hostile neutral.

lynch Qorin Halfhand

Last edited:

Ampharos

Just found out I have to work tomorrow and won't be around at deadline. Sam, if you wanna update at that time, go ahead; otherwise I'll do it ASAP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)