The mathematical values of p (p4r6g6 vs P2X7)

I swear I am dyslexic sometimes. Epic fail on my part. In the end I guess it doesn't matter though, so'll I'll order first anyways. That thing almost gone.

Thing is, if you wanted to, since p2 hasn't been on since you posted, you could remove the actions from that post and wait for him.

Or since he's pretty slow at ordering (watch him order in like 10 mins to prove me wrong ugh.) just keep it like that. It's up to you.

Edit yay post number 1400. I'd like to thank the hobbits. (Thanking the Little people. Get it?)

(Uh, S0L1D G0LD, I just noticed that you put "fainted" near my Pokemon, but "dead" next to p4's. Consistency dictates that all mons would be deemed "fainted" if the first one was. Why yes, I am overly technical sometimes, thank you for asking.)

"I think we can win this..."

Disable (Dark Pulse) - Bug Buzz - Psychic
IF Helioptile is on a different layer than you when you would act, use the command Change Layer and push back.

(Uh, S0L1D G0LD, I just noticed that you put "fainted" near my Pokemon, but "dead" next to p4's. Consistency dictates that all mons would be deemed "fainted" if the first one was. Why yes, I am overly technical sometimes, thank you for asking.)
Well if you dislike it that much then go on the Internet and complain about it oh wait.

I also like how you put DEAD in all caps, bold, and size 376 font just to rub it in.

And since it looks like P2 responded to my orders, I'm positive about not wanting to change.

I only responded to your orders since you said that it doesn't matter, p4. If you want, I can edit my orders out of my post, which would technically allow you to edit your actions out of your post. If so, I would then order as normal, which would then allow you to order second.

It's all chill. I made the mistake, I should pay for it. It's the only way I'll learn. Besides, I don't particularly care either way. I think I still have a decent chance at winning through both outcomes (but we'll see).

(p4, I put dead in huge text if I've been corrected and something should've fainted. Had nothing to do with who's it was. And no, you can't win this action with this order set.)

1/2/4/2/70
Hp: 85
En: 35
Size: 1
Weight: 1

3/3/4/1/54
Hp: 15
En: 79
Size: 3
Weight: 7

Flavor:

To come.

A1

Legen motherfucking dary Pokemon roll: 8721 Cresselia effect roll: 3032 Lunar Dance

Argalis used Disable. (-7 en)
Helioptile's Dark Pulse was Disabled. (6a)

Helioptile can't use Dark Pulse.

A2

Argalis used Bug Buzz. (-6 en)
Crit: 7487 no
Effect: 4550 no
Damage: (9 + 3 + 6 - 3) = - 15 Hp

Helioptile used Struggle. (-5 en)
Crit: 880 no
Effect: N/A
Damage: (5 + 1.5 - 4.5) = - 2 Hp
- 0.8 (1) Hp Helioptile

A3

Argalis used Psychic. (-4.5 en)
Crit: 2644 no
Effect: 779 yes
Damage: (7 + 3 + 6 - 3) = - 13 Hp
Helioptile's sdef fell. (-1)

Helioptile used Struggle. (-9 en)
Crit: 6171 no
Effect: N/A
Damage: (5 + 1.5 - 4.5) = - 2 Hp
- 0.8 (1) Hp Helioptile

+15 Hp Helioptile

+15 Hp Argalis

1/2/4/2/70
Hp: 80
En: 21

3/3/4/1/54
Hp: 26
Status: Very anti-climactic. Less anti-climactic. Bad-ass looking. Pulling off a comeback. Reclaiming its line's title as overpowered (usually in the CAP Ladder, but whatever.).

P2X7 orders (for real this time.)
p4r6g6 orders
I ref

Last edited:
I was just playing. I figured you had nothing against me by putting dead in all caps Gold. I actually found it funny.

Also, I knew I coudn't win this round, but I think I still can win now.

(Oh my, I almost forgot about this, sorry.)

"I have a good feeling about this..."

Bug Buzz - Ice Beam - Bug Buzz
IF Helioptile is under the effects of a successful P/E move when you would act, Chill and push back.
IF Helioptile is on a different layer than you when you would act, use Double Team (4 Clones) the first instance and Change Layer all other instances, pushing back each time.
IF Helioptile uses Chill, use Change Layer that action and push back, but only once.

My Dark Pulse is usable now, correct? In Nora's status I don't see Dark Pulse being Disabled at the end, so I'll assume so.

Dark Pulse ~ Chill ~ Substitute (25 HP)
If you don't have enough HP or Energy to use Substitute, then Chill that action instead.

If I read P2X7's subs correctly, this should mean that cocoon thing will end up in the Underground layer at the end of the round (b/c 2nd action he moves underground, then the next it uses Double Team).

1/2/4/2/70
Hp: 80
En: 21

3/3/4/1/54
Status: Very anti-climactic. Less anti-climactic. Bad-ass looking. Pulling off a comeback. Reclaiming its line's title as overpowered (usually in the CAP Ladder, but whatever.).

Flavor:

To come.

A1

Legendary roll: 691 Dialga Move: 204 Trick Room

Crit: 725 no
Effect: 7903 no
Damage: (9 + 6 - 3) + 2 = - 14 Hp

Helioptile used Dark Pulse. (-6 en)
Crit: 284 yes
Effect: 2115 no
Damage: (8 + 3 + 6 - 1.5) x 1.5 = - 23.25 Hp

A2

Argalis changed layers. (-6 en)

Helioptile chilled. (+12 en)

A3

Argalis used Double Team. (-16 en)
Genetic experimentation occurred. (4 clones remaining)

Helioptile used Substitute. (-24 en)
-25 Hp Helioptile
+25 Hp Substitute
Helioptile put in for a substitute. (25 Hp remaining)

The twisted dimensions returned to normal.

1/2/4/2/70
Hp: 41
En: 3

3/3/4/1/54
Hp: 3
En: 51
Status: Very anti-climactic. Less anti-climactic. Bad-ass looking. Pulling off a comeback. Reclaiming its line's title as overpowered (usually in the CAP Ladder, but whatever.). Double Team Clones (4 remaining). About to rape Helioptile's substitute.

p4r6g6 orders
P2X7 orders
I ref

I know that, I just didn't see the crit until now.

Edit: I realize that I might not have been as clear as possible. What I meant was that I had though that you hadn't applied the effects of Light Screen a1, when in reality I had failed to notice that that attack had scored a critical hit, thus rendering my point null and void.

Last edited:
Chill ~ Chill ~ Dark Pulse
IF Argalis is on the same layer as you on A2, then use Dark Pulse instead.
IF Argalis is on a different layer than you on A3, then change command to Change Layers.

"I think you forgot something..."

Light Screen - Chill - Bug Buzz
IF Helioptile is on a different layer than you when you would act a3, Chill and push back.

Last edited:

1/2/4/2/70
Hp: 41
En: 3

3/3/4/1/54
En: 51
Status: Very anti-climactic. Less anti-climactic. Bad-ass looking. Pulling off a comeback. Reclaiming its line's title as overpowered (usually in the CAP Ladder, but whatever.). Double Team Clones (4 remaining). About to rape Helioptile's substitute.

Flavor:

To come.

The round starts off as Helioptile, exhausted from its antics last round, takes the time to rest, regaining its strength, unaware that down below the floating carapace erects a barrier of Light to block attacks. Helioptile then tries to chill more, but it can't because it used the both up already, as Argalis enjoys the refreshing taste of a cold beer, and reclines, chilling itself. Helioptile then swings down to the bottom cave system, and as met as Argalis raises its arm and rubs the plate against its side, creating a deafening buzz that rips through Helioptile's substitute and shatters the lizard's ear drums, as the mighty dragon Palkia roars, teleporting both fighters above ground.

A1

Legendary roll 5396 Palkia attack 7356 layer swap.
Helioptile chilled. (+12 en)

Argalis used Light Screen. (-10 en)
Light Screen appeared. (6a)

A2

Helioptile can't chill.

Argalis chilled. (+12 en)

A3

Helioptile switched layers. (-6 en)

Crit: 5469 no
Effect: 7452 no
Damage: (9 + 3 + 6 - 3) = - 15 Hp

Helioptile moved above ground.
Argalis moved above ground.

1/2/4/2/70
En: 9

3/3/4/1/54
En: 47
Status: Very anti-climactic. Less anti-climactic. Bad-ass looking. Pulling off a comeback. Reclaiming its line's title as overpowered (usually in the CAP Ladder, but whatever.). Double Team Clones (4 remaining). About to rape Helioptile's substitute. Light Screen (6a). Raped Helioptile's substitute. Heavy as Fuck. Seriously. What the hell's up with that?

P2X7 orders
p4r6g6 orders
I ref

Last edited:

"Not much else to do..."

Bug Buzz - Psychic - Bug Buzz
IF for some reason you would move before Helioptile a1, and you are on the same layer as Helioptile, use Change Layer that action instead and push back.

Hopefully, this will end it.
Dark Pulse ~ Dark Pulse ~ Dark Pulse
IF Argalis isn't on the same layer as you, then change layers and push actions back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)