Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by FireMage, May 5, 2013.
Keeps tellin me he's busy, but nevere suggests times
Activity, no answer from my opponent.
Opp hasn't been on since the 9th
he only rejects my suggest times without saying when the hell he is available.
Won, gg assman
As a reminder to everyone who still hasn't completed their match - there are 4 days left to do so.
To make it easier on myself could you all post a link to each of your VM conversations between you and your oppoments when claiming activity, please?
wheres the Naby
I on every day - man when you play talk with me in irc #spl or #adv.
I'll play vs Greencore this weekend
Talked with michael209 and told him to battle today, but i haven't got any answer yet.
saw moonbase on, but he just bailed after awhile. Requesting activity. He has no desire to get this done within the time constraints. He was there, ditched me, and is now making me wait for him. I wil not wait for someone who is just wasting my time.
1. you say after round three we have to, so starting round 4 we have to use the changed pokes.
2. For round 4 and on, can we choose to use the ones from rounds before and use that to count towards the necessary changed poke?
3. I think there should be more changes to pokemon which are actually ou, instead of pokes from lower tiers which are perceived to do well with these changes.
Well, activity post
there is no firemage tournament on pokecommunity server
moonbase was a good man. He gave me the win cuz we were both busy. *salutes to moonbase.
me and my opp, was suppose to play the past weekend but he didn't show up, so we'll try to get this done, act btw
I on yestarday all day long but Naby not on =\.
1 ) Yes, that's correct.
2) Yes, you can use ANY of the Pokémon that I've changed. (Ie, You can use Drought Arcanine + Snow Warning Kyurem in R2/3/4/5/6) unless I specifically change them back.
3) The point of the tour is to make Lesser Viable pokémon, more viable with the changes. Some lack reliable recovery, poor abilities but may have the stats to do well with these changes.
Challenge another Member --> It's under Other metagames
I know I'm late I'm calling time.
Qwilphish vs ThePillsburyDoughBoy