Tournament The Mix & Mega Open [Round 4]

E4 Flint

-inactive in BH due corrupt leader-
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Previous Round
Welcome to the Mix & Mega Open!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • OM Grand Slam III information can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Mix & Mega ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays must be provided to us (you can edit them out of your posts).
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
Posting Etiquette:
  • Activity: Post in this thread with proof of contact or discussion either via screenshot or links to the posts
  • Concession: If your opponent gives you the win, post here saying so, again with screenshot or links to proof
  • Extensions: Post an official request for an extension here with proof as mentioned above of attempts to schedule, and confirmation that both sides accepted an extension
  • Replays: Post any and all replays in your result post (or provide them to us in pm's) (you can edit them out of your posts later on if you wish). If you had to play 3 games, post all of them, not just the wins.
Failure to do any of the above by the designated deadline will lead to us deciding the result via coinflip as per our discretion. This policy will be strictly enforced for this and all following rounds. Post in the thread; it's not hard.

Round 4:
Deadline: Sunday 2/18 11:59pm EST (UTC -5)

Thank you to h_n_g_m_n for contributing the artwork for this tournament!

If you feel there are any errors, post here or on my wall.

Last edited:
predicts:
Isotonex vs. Go0d - Brilliant player in almost every metagame. Considering MnM is one of his aces, I'd say Fardin is up to win this match easily.
xavgb vs. EternalSnowman - Will still explode his way to victory.
tokyovania vs. Official Fissure - OF is a strong player and considering he's managed to beat Mark K as an opponent, I'd say he's prepped to get past this matchup.
Catalystic vs. Laxpras - Anyone's game, in my opinion. Both players are pretty good, and all things considered, nobody really knows what either player is going to bring.

xavgb

:xavgb:
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
World Defender

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)