The Monotype Melee: Preparations and Signup

For Fun: Have you ever participated a monotype tourney?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i defanitely would be intrested would there be more slots
and correct me if i am wrong but doesn't it only take 2 more rounds with 32 extra players

yeah guys just make a team anyway
cause the way things are going once i talk to erodent we probably will decide on making it 64 participants instead

Okay the last sign up was cosmic jeff but i added the rest of you as substitutes
and yeah its types not themes
Latios will be banned.
I wasn't even aware he was ou yet
I'll have erodent fix that when he gets online
Raist don't block me!!!

As for prizes
Pink - Wanna give skymin or Cherrim?
Harro - Hp electric houndoom or is there something you had in mind?
Zerohours - Shiny rash luxray?
Turtwigpal - Torchic?
CosmicJeff - Shiny Lucario?
NOTE
Im just making suggestions with these prizes
you choose what you want to donate
And thanks for being so kind!
Sorry I wasn't even aware that latios was OU already but yeah its banned
Erodent is usually offline during the day so i will tell him when i see him to change the rules
i will add all the names in a little bit
pretty sure we are filled up though
also yes to the one focus sash per team rule.
i hate more than one focus sash ^_^
you say that latios is banned but is LatiAs? ltias has already been tested ou while latios hasnt, there's a big difference

I always get their names mixed up
latiAS is banned

also geren has dropped out so first substitute is in
which would be cw333

Wait, so are both Lati Twins banned? I only ask because Latios is currently banned, but Latias isn't, yet you're saying Latias is banned and not Latios...or I could be misreading it, lol.

Anyway, you can put down my Scyther and HP Ice Chimchar as prizes if you'd like.

Its a shame Jibaku's Latias take 20% more damage from physical attacks due to having a 2 def IV -_-.

lost one - i get confused on the names of the lati twins
the stupid big red one is banned
and the better one is an uber anyway so both are banned
this is to ensure dragons won't be spammed and tyranitar is a main counter and you're fucked if that is banned

Well, we have reached a decision that there will only be 32 participants in this tourney - it is double elimination, after all (please do not further argue about this!). The tourney will begin in a week or so. Hopefully you have your teams ready! I will leave this thread open for a few more days. Anyone is still free to donate a prize =)

Supe

would you suck the poison out
This starts in a week? I thought this wasn't starting until the UU tourney ended.

ATTN EVERYONE:
I would like to know how everyone is coming along with their teams so I can figure out if we need to extend the date.
so thoughts?

i'm working on my teams still, that dosen't give much time to test them out. =\

and i don't know about others, but i know Valentines day is a really bad time for me to start a tournament.

i'm married, and as you can imagine, i have a bit of a prior commitment. :naughty:

no dr0000
we've said this a million times
and i know deschain
i think we might change it cause its v-day which also happens to be my bday and im not going to be on probably

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)