The most amazing thing you have done in Pokémon?

RNGing a flawless Thundurus with HP Ice in my White Version. Even though I've never used the thing, the feeling was so gratifying (especially since it took all afternoon, trying to figure out how much the weather advances the frames).

I guess my second most epic win was beating Clair in the PWT (and beating the Johto Leaders) with the Samurott/Magnezone/Scrafty combo that was from my in-game team. And she lead with Kingdra >_<.

In my Gold version, somehow, I walked into the grass and out walked a shining golden Caterpie. I didn't know why the game decided to bless me so with a gilded version of a pokemon I that I enjoy, but I quickly caught and marveled at my amazing little gem. Then it evolved into a golden Metapod. I knew what I had to do. It wasn't long before I had a GOLDEN BUT.... pink, Butterfree? I was slightly disappointed by my new decidedly girly companion, but still rather proud to have an off colored Pokemon.

And even though I now know what it was, I never got another shiny since.

In terms of battling, I would say this is the biggest comeback I have ever pulled:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi_Yc8kLqxc
Damn impressive, I didn't think that Clefable could wall like that.

Also, I'll put in my two cents here. Probably catching a shiny Zigzagoon on route 118, catching another shiny Zigzagoon /a week later/, and wrapping all of that up catching a wild Linoone when Emerald came out maybe a year or two later, I can't remember.

But yeah, three shiny Zigzagoon families.

So I'm at the Lv. 50 Frontier Brain fight in the Emerald Battle Factory. He sends out Roselia, I send out Piloswine. I think to myself "pfft, easy". BOOM, Grasswhistle. Two Giga Drains later, Piloswine faints. I send out Minun. It gets hit with Grasswhistle, but wakes up and takes Roselia down to a sliver of health with two crit Thunderbolts before falling to 2 Sludge Bombs. Nervous, I sent out my final Pokemon, Kingler. Knowing that Roselia could easily wipe the floor with me and annihilate my progress, I pick Rock Tomb.

BOOM, Kingler moves first and Roselia falls. Kingler OHKOs the next Pokemon, Scyther, even after a Double team. Then Haunter gets sent out. Kingler Rock Tombs it, toughing a Psychic and hitting through confusion twice.

Needless to say, this cemented Kingler as one of my faves (plus the fact that you could get Krabby early in GSC).

One time, I was searching for an Eevee in Backlots Garden on Diamond, and when I found one, the third one I found was shiny. Another Shiny Eevee appeared about a month and a half later, and I turned both into shiny Flareons because I had no other stones. I only remember getting 3 other kinds of shinies on Diamond, which were 3 SHINY Bibarels, one shiny Golbat and a shiny Crobat. It seemed like luck to me back then, because I was never intentionally looking for Shinies, and I never have found a legit shiny on my White game, they only appeared when i knew nothing about shiny hunting and overall Pokemon

My most epic win was in pokemon black 2 when on the super single train it was battle number 100 the trainer had a team of legendary dogs and after battling he sent out a suicune to go against my Infernape he got a quick claw used surf with a crit but I had a focus sash so he hung in there and got his own thunder punch boosted with iron fist ability I know it's not super amazing but getting 100 wins was special.

"I've never gotten a shiny myself"

Soloing pokemon SoulSilver with a Magikarp. jk. But 1HKOing Red's Snorlax, Lapris, Pikachu, Blastoise with my level 58 Adament No Guard Machamp's Dynamic Punch with half hp in pokemon SoulSilver before being taken out.

*sigh* Long story, but whatever. :p

Mine was definitely at the 2012 VGC. There was some guy being a total asshole at my Regionals, calling other players noobs, idiots, mocking them, and just overall being a jerk. My friend and I went together to the VGCs and she had to battle against him. After I had finished my match, I went up to my friend to see how she was doing and she was crying. Her opponent had called her a stupid beyotch and was making fun of her because she was a girl. This made me really mad, but luckily enough, for the next match, it was my turn to face him. He had a Rain team, which I was prepared for (all of my battles at this point had been against Rain). I was using a Tailwind team consisting of: Samurott, Lucario, Heatran, Zapdos, Tornadus-I, and Cresselia. It was a long battle, but I eventually won. When I told my friend, she was really happy for me. It felt even better knowing I got my revenge (and a lot of other people were giving me major props for beating him). It was easily the highlight of my day.
Either punch him in the face [Probably not the best course of action]

Or report him to the people in charge of the tournament.

People who think that because they can get away acting like that on the internet they can do it in real life are going to have reality break their nose sooner or later.

Reactions: JES
Either punch him in the face [Probably not the best course of action]

Or report him to the people in charge of the tournament.

People who think that because they can get away acting like that on the internet they can do it in real life are going to have reality break their nose sooner or later.
Oh trust me, I thought about doing that several times, but it was more enjoyable to beat him in a Pokemon battle, especially because I myself am a girl. Hahaha! ^^

Reactions: JES
i solo'd whitney with a bellsprout at a similar level. boosted up to +6 on clefairy and then knocked out miltank in two hits. solid. evolved into weepinbel after that battle.

I'm gonna have to say that my most epic win moment was when I found the dojo master in mt. mortar on gold by myself, without the knowledge that he was there. Being five at the time, I thought that it was pretty random that this guy was trying to give me a pokemon I had never heard of, but it was cool none the less. I've probably had more epic moments, but this one sticks for what happens about ten steps after the battle. A red golbat appeared. I was pretty excited for finding my first shiny, bar the red gyarados. I look in my bag and... no pokeballs. I was crushed, and to this day golbat ends up being a member of my team in every game I can get him. So yeah, bittersweet memories.

Solo'd the entire storyline of Pokemon Yellow with a Blastoise (including Lt. Surge -.-) and beat the E4 with just Blastoise. I won vs Blue by using STRUGGLE on Venuaur which killed my Blastoise too. Most epic struggle i've ever seen any of my pokemon do.

A shiny voltorb used selfdestruct on me once ;-; in leafgreen.

I was in the battle subway once and my opponent ko'd my dragonite and rotom-w, all i had left was scizor. He had a regigigas and a Thunderus left. i ended up winning with a full health scizor at +6 attack.

I beat whitney in Crystal version on my 1st try LOL

EDIT: i also got the gold medal in the battle pyramid in pokemon emerald. Do you know how brutal that place is?

Beating the Battle Factory in Soul Silver (or any 4th gen game). Fuck that was taxing. Mad props to anyone who has done it.

During a mono-ground run of Platinum I swept Candice with a Gliscor and felt pretty proud of myself. I set up some Swords Dances against her first guy, healed with potions, and then Earthquake/Aerial Aced the shit out of everything. Four times effective my balls, doesn't matter when I'm faster and one-shotting you. :P

I hadn't realized how bulky vaporeon is until mine outstalled a grass type, forgot which, in Battle Tower. Bad decisions on my part led to her being the only one left, but somehow endless turns of protect/wish/surf took it out in the end.

Wish I hadn't deleted that battle video :P

6-0ed my friends team with curse Steelix and the funny part was he missed focus blast with landorus

i once defeated Lance with a level 10 geodude, he only had his dragonite left with really low health and I only had geodude left because he had killed my Meganium last turn with Outrage. The turn begins, he hits himself in confusion and I finish him off with Rock Throw. I won my first pokémon league ever in the most epic way hahaha

i once defeated Lance with a level 10 geodude, he only had his dragonite left with really low health and I only had geodude left because he had killed my Meganium last turn with Outrage. The turn begins, he hits himself in confusion and I finish him off with Rock Throw. I won my first pokémon league ever in the most epic way hahaha
How many levels did Geodude gain?

How many levels did Geodude gain?
it gained something like 10 levels, or more. What I do know it's that it evolved which is wierd because it usually evolves at level 25. Oh well I guess I was far too excited to really pay attention to that hahaha
It was my first pokemon game and I was 8 at the time so you can imagine the feeling of beating the champion like that! :D

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
6-0ed my friends team with curse Steelix and the funny part was he missed focus blast with landorus
I once beat my friends team with all 6 remaining, only because he didn't predict my Drifblim (lead) is a Baton Passer.
He thought I would use acrobat on his Serperior, so he opted for a switch.
My Drifblim created a sub, minimized and passed to shell smash Cloyster.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)