The Most Uber Tournament Ever III - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity post my opponent was supposed to play me 8pm pst time which was 2 hours and 30 minutes ago and i waited the entire time and he didn't show

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
"Unlike you, Haruno, who got four people who don't play ubers for you to carry to a prestigious MUTE victory, I lack the skill to carry my team :(. Also I'm fat and bad, so I did the opposite of you got niggas who felt sorry for me to 3-0 all my opponents so I never have to play and still win MUTE." - orch 2015

Plz stop this dastardly plan friends and don't let his evil dream for the ubers community come to fruition :((((((((((((((((

Starmei

You thought you could challenge me?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
/user thetwinmasters would tell you exactly where he is and let u challenge him, you could also have just joined the Ubers room and seen him or asked around, considering most people here are Ubers room regulars and this is an Ubers tour they'd probably be able to tell you something lol
/user thetwimmasters wouldn't tell him anything :^]

waited again and oppo didnt show, not spending my birthday waiting past schedule for a pokemon match,
also find it funny how darren is fishing for act after he ignored twin then tried to blame him "you didn't tell me where to look for you" he scheduled for saturday for a reason, u cant expect someone to change their entire schedule for u haha,
[12:10:06] benbe: .seen thetwinmasters
[12:10:06] +boTTT: thetwinmasters was last seen 1 day, 19 hours, 40 minutes, 56 seconds ago, chatting in ubers.
yea i guess hes might just be ignoring u lol
you are scheduled for 6 pm gmt+2 and you post an activity post after 10 minutes of 6pm gmt +2. Twinmasters is also not responding to darren vms, 3 days before the deadline.You guys are really trying to kick us out by activity but let me tell you that aint working at all.
Do you fucking deserve to pass ? or want to win 2 games by activity? seriously you wait 10 minutes and leave, wait at least half an hour nig.

Last edited:
waited again and oppo didnt show, not spending my birthday waiting past schedule for a pokemon match
I logged into PS literally 5 minutes after you left, and it was not 15 min since our scheduled time yet (you were on for the grand total of 10 minutes after schedule -> [18:17] +boTTT: benbe was last seen 6 minutes, 45 seconds ago, leaving franais.). I must assume you were expecting an extremely short match, if this was the time you allocated for today.
*that's assuming I'm not retarded and know my timezone*
I guess that playing on bday is unfortunate but it's not like I've not tried to schedule in the previous days
http://gyazo.com/d2150a368c6eab8de0e5de66efe48ac2

Also, would you refresh my memory about the times I've kept you waiting?

Happy bday

Dude the scheduled time is at 6pm gmt+2. I'm not telling you to wait after it an hour or 2,,, Just half an hour jesus christ is it that difficult. you just waited 10 minutes and left.

Calling activity, opp hasn't been on for two scheduled times, and I made time today out of studying for finals for that second missed time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)