The Most UBER Tournament Ever - Semifinals

Status
Not open for further replies.
lost in an awesome game! super well deserved win guys! you're all kick ass ubers players! yeah! yeah!

JK lost to a first turn miss cocksack to get 6-0ed in the finals

The other group ended all their battles, while we didn't start lol.

EDIT: jabba and me ended up scheduling the same time (like at 9pm) for tomorrow thursday.

Hugendugen

Noam Chompsky.
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Great to see a matchup with full completion. But gotta say, I'm pretty damn disappointed by the other one so far... cmon guys, pick up your game!

Zephyr

Life Stream
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Less than 24 hours left. I'm not Hugendugen or Bojangles god so help me I'll activity a whole team of matches idegaf

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
im being johned by manapheee.

1996ITO, her team-mate, has even claimed she may avoid battling in hopes to get the activity win... lol

1996ITO, her team-mate, has even claimed she may avoid battling in hopes to get the activity win... lol
Avoiding battles and hoping to get an activity win when the other team is the only one showing significant activity is not the way to go, my friend^^ P.S. Looking forward to crush you in the finals, Taylor! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)