The Naughty Corner: Little Cup's Banlist

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader

Corporal Levi

ninjadog of the decade
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Hey, sorry for posting now but I didn't notice this article earlier. The article has some fairly significant inaccuracies in regards to how the banned Pokemon worked - for example, Prankster wasn't compatible with Heat Wave on Murkrow pre-ORAS, Roost wasn't viable on LO Murkrow, Eevee was generally run with Stored Power, and so on. I spoke with some of the QC members and apparently they just QCed it hastily. Is it still possible to make changes? A few of us are working to compile a list of fixes.

Last edited:

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Hey, sorry for posting now but I didn't notice this article earlier. The article has some fairly significant inaccuracies in regards to how the banned Pokemon worked - for example, Prankster wasn't compatible with Heat Wave on Murkrow pre-ORAS, Roost wasn't viable on LO Murkrow, Eevee was generally run with Stored Power, and so on. I spoke with some of the QC members and apparently they just QCed it hastily. Is it still possible to make changes? A few of us are working to compile a list of fixes.
Hey,

Thanks for posting these--since this article can find a niche as a long-term resource similarly to http://www.smogon.com/articles/xy-bans-history, it's important that it stays up and that the content is as accurate as possible. However, since you guys want entire new sets added / removed, staff are unable to put these fixes in ourselves--can you guys direct edit the article in the SCMS or give us copypastables for the new sets / significantly edited old sets?

Lastly, if any of you guys would like to be tagged on WIP articles so that we can more easily prevent something like this from occurring in the future, feel free to send Quite Quiet a message to be made official QC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)