The Negative Metagame (Playable on Aqua!)

Pent

dumb broad
Chansey is a motherfucking monster.

Chansey - HP: 5, Atk: 145, Def: 145, SpA: 115, SpD: 45, Spe: 100

Chansey @ Choice Scarf/Choice Band
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Body Slam
- Drain Punch
- Rock Slide/Earthquake
- Zen Headbutt

This monster... Insanity. It's pretty much a better Jirachi. I prefer the physical set since it's main attack is better than special, and since it has 5 HP, it's a glass cannon. Chansey also has a pretty good movepool, so with a Choice Item, it can pretty much destroy teams.

I'll analyze some more later, I'm on mobile rn.

Honestly, I'd probably run Happiny instead.

Happiny - HP: 50, Atk: 145, Def: 145, SpA: 135, SpD: 85, Spe: 120

It's got just as much Attack and Defense, much more HP, and more of every other stat while you're at it. It doesn't get Body Slam, Rock Slide, or Earthquake, but the para-flinch-hax approach is supported by just tossing out a Thunder Wave and then spamming Zen Headbutt. Main points against it are lack of Softboiled/Wish, but Chansey has much less bulk anyway, so either way you're dealing with a flinch-hax glass cannon -and Happiny is probably better at that part.

This is irritating me enough I'll probably go manipulate a gen IV card and see what happens.

Pent

dumb broad
Honestly, I'd probably run Happiny instead.

Happiny - HP: 50, Atk: 145, Def: 145, SpA: 135, SpD: 85, Spe: 120

It's got just as much Attack and Defense, much more HP, and more of every other stat while you're at it. It doesn't get Body Slam, Rock Slide, or Earthquake, but the para-flinch-hax approach is supported by just tossing out a Thunder Wave and then spamming Zen Headbutt. Main points against it are lack of Softboiled/Wish, but Chansey has much less bulk anyway, so either way you're dealing with a flinch-hax glass cannon -and Happiny is probably better at that part.

This is irritating me enough I'll probably go manipulate a gen IV card and see what happens.
True. I'll ellaborate more, I was actually gonna talk about Happiny :3

Manipulated Diamond.

Shedinja's base HP=90

Shedinja's actual HP=exactly 1

Nope, it's still special-case-exceptioned directly in Gen IV.

Also that banner is the silliest.

... is that Minun flipping us off?

By the way, you don't have ORAS additions in the second-post list, like Mega Rayquaza and Mega Beedrill.

Also, Abra looks to be a good bulky attacker, especially since it actually has a decent Physical movepool.

Actually never mind that, because Medicham blows it out of the water, let alone Meditite. Meditite gets 110 Attack with Pure Power. (Medicham gets 90 -is the movepool worth the stat loss?) Azurill and Marill get 130 Huge Power-boosted Attack, which gives you your choice of typing (Normal/Fairy or Water/Fairy) without too much of a stat difference between the two. (Remember: STAB Return for Azurill!) oh they're banned fair enough

Furfrou has 90 Defense and Fur Coat. The rest of its statline is pretty OK, too.

Oh, and Deoxys Attack laughs at Standard Deoxys Defense. The other Deoxys Formes are probably just not worth bothering with.

Actually, looking over the ex-Ubers in general...

-Mewtwo should never ever Mega Evolve. Y at least has some more Defense, but unless you really want that typing/Ability from X, it has nothing over regular Mewtwo. Of course, regular Mewtwo is shit.

-It goes without saying that Arceus is shit. Sunkern>Arceus.

-Every other Uber is uninteresting and crap.

Pent

dumb broad
Manipulated Diamond.

Shedinja's base HP=90

Shedinja's actual HP=exactly 1

Nope, it's still special-case-exceptioned directly in Gen IV.

Also that banner is the silliest.

... is that Minun flipping us off?

By the way, you don't have ORAS additions in the second-post list, like Mega Rayquaza and Mega Beedrill.

Also, Abra looks to be a good bulky attacker, especially since it actually has a decent Physical movepool.

Actually never mind that, because Medicham blows it out of the water, let alone Meditite. Meditite gets 110 Attack with Pure Power. (Medicham gets 90 -is the movepool worth the stat loss?) Azurill and Marill get 130 Huge Power-boosted Attack, which gives you your choice of typing (Normal/Fairy or Water/Fairy) without too much of a stat difference between the two. (Remember: STAB Return for Azurill!) oh they're banned fair enough

Furfrou has 90 Defense and Fur Coat. The rest of its statline is pretty OK, too.

Oh, and Deoxys Attack laughs at Standard Deoxys Defense. The other Deoxys Formes are probably just not worth bothering with.

Actually, looking over the ex-Ubers in general...

-Mewtwo should never ever Mega Evolve. Y at least has some more Defense, but unless you really want that typing/Ability from X, it has nothing over regular Mewtwo. Of course, regular Mewtwo is shit.

-It goes without saying that Arceus is shit. Sunkern>Arceus.

-Every other Uber is uninteresting and crap.
Lel. The minun is not flipping us off, it's throwing up the horns.

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
Here are a list of the ORAS Megas + Diancie (Since it's not in there either) and for fun Hoopa and Hoopa-Unbound
Mega Beedrill: HP: 85, Atk: 5, Def: 110, SpA: 135, SpD: 70, Spe: 5
Mega Pidgeot: HP: 67, Atk: 70, Def: 70, SpA: 15, SpD: 70, Spe: 29
Mega Slowbro: HP: 55, Atk: 75, Def: 5, SpA: 20, SpD: 70, Spe: 120
Mega Steelix: HP: 75, Atk: 25, Def: 5, SpA: 95, SpD: 55, Spe: 120
Mega Sceptile: HP: 80, Atk: 40, Def: 75, SpA: 5, SpD: 65, Spe: 5
Mega Swampert: HP: 50, Atk: 5, Def: 40, SpA: 55, SpD: 40, Spe: 80
Mega Sableye: HP: 100, Atk: 65, Def: 25 SpA: 65, SpD: 35, Spe: 130
Mega Sharpedo: HP: 80, Atk: 10, Def: 80, SpA: 40, SpD: 85, Spe: 45
Mega Camerupt: HP: 80, Atk: 30, Def: 50, SpA: 15, SpD: 45, Spe: 130
Mega Altaria: HP: 75, Atk: 40, Def: 40, SpA: 40, SpD: 45, Spe: 70
Mega Glaile: HP: 70, Atk: 30, Def: 70, SpA: 30, SpD: 70, Spe: 50
Mega Salamence: HP: 55, Atk: 5, Def: 20, SpA: 30, SpD: 60, Spe: 30
Mega Metagross: HP: 70, Atk: 5, Def: 5, SpA: 45, SpD: 50, Spe: 40
Primal Kyogre: HP: 50, Atk: 5, Def: 60, SpA: 5, SpD: 5, Spe: 60
Primal Groudon: HP: 50, Atk: 5, Def: 5, SpA: 5, SpD: 60, Spe: 60
Mega Rayquaza: HP: 45, Atk: 5, Def: 40, Spa: 5, SpD: 40, Spe: 35
Mega Loppuny: HP: 85, Atk: 14, Def: 56, SpA: 96, SpD: 54, Spe: 15
Mega Audino: HP: 47, Atk: 90, Def: 47, SpA: 70, SpD: 47, Spe: 100
Diancie: HP: 100, Atk: 50, Def: 5, SpA: 5, SpD: 5, Spe: 100
Mega Diancie: HP: 100, Atk: 5, Def: 40, SpA: 5, SpD: 40, Spe: 40
Hoopa: HP: 70, Atk: 40, Def: 70, SpA: 5, SpD: 20, Spe: 80
Hoopa-Unbound: HP: 70, Atk: 5, Def: 70, SpA: 5, SpD: 20, Spe: 80

And really as you can see here, the only one of these that is worth using at all is Mega Beedrill (But does this truly surprise anybody?)

Also, Unban Mega Rayquaza

Something I can see becoming a staple on many teams is Sableye. Even though it's OU, none of it's stats exceed 75, and therefore are all boosted. It turns into a 100/75/75/85/85/100, Fighting, Psychic, and Normal Immune, Prankster Status spreading beast. Granted it has a huge weakness to Ralts, a pokemon that can already threaten a majority of the metagame, it still absolutely neuters the majority of physical attackers, and can provide excellent support for Stall (hehe) and Offense alike.

It's Sunkern's time to shine. (pun possibly intended?)

Sunkern @ Heat Rock/Life Orb
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Sunny Day
- Solar Beam
- Earth Power
- Growth

GG entire meta

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
So umm will Shedinja be banned since it got dat 149 base HP. As what a friend said b4, Its 1 HP, Not sheddy thats hardcoded. Look at Tier Shift for example

Omanyte's physical movepool is kind of disappointing, but it's good enough that it might be able to run a decent Shell Smash set:

Omanyte @ Focus Sash
Ability: Weak Armor/Swift Swim
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Rock Slide/Rock Blast
- Waterfall
- Knock Off

Snivy:

Snivy @ Life Orb/Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Ice/Fire]
- Knock Off/Taunt

Basically plays like Contrary Serperior in OU. It's a bit slower and doesn't have Dragon Pulse, but its damage output is a lot higher to make up for it.

Feebas:

Feebas @ Choice Specs/Choice Scarf
Ability: Adaptability
Timid Nature
- Scald/Surf
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Electric/Grass]
- Dragon Pulse

Superior to Magikarp in every way. Mainly because it actually has a movepool, and also Adaptability which is nice.

Speaking of Adaptability:

Eevee @ Life Orb/Choice Band
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Return/Double-Edge
- Bite
- Iron Tail
- Quick Attack

Meh. Probably still not worth using.

Any pokemon with X < 75 is good
He said what will happen to my fav pokemon. It is Leafeon and Glaceon
85/40/20/90/85/55 Now this is stupid, Just PU for terrible typing. Thanks gamefreak
85/90/40/20/55/85 You too Glaceon? I want an eeveelution that sucks because of stats
85/20/90/55/40/85 That's far from good, but at least you have some bulk, wait no good offenses like the other 2
Result: Eeveelutions sux

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I still dont see the point of Sheddy. I understand why its barred from it but the reason is faulty and contracts itself. Instead of contracting yourself just ban Shedinja.

So LC mons are the new gods?

Cleffa @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Thunder Wave
- Aromatherapy / Stealth Rock

100/125/122/105/95/135 Is very bulky and very fast. Shame it doesn't get calm mind though :(

Feebas @ Choice Specs
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Ice Beam
- Scald
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Hypnosis

130/135/130/140/95/70 Good god, feebas has 140 special attack with adaptability, and good bulk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)