The Netherworld's Trading Pit [ORAS Hype, all breeding on hold until I finish AS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
This is really late, but I have not been present on smogon for about a week and a half and never got a chance to say this sooooo good luck on your thread :3
good luck! :D

if i didn't have so many orders (um and papers to write), i'd post a CMT :P
i'll probably come back in a few weeks to do that lol
Thank you both. I'll probably be doing CMT at your threads too when I get things sorted out enough here xP
CMT for
Skarmory
Impish (Sturdy) | 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Whirlwind | Stealth Rock | Brave Bird

I'd probably be willing to do a 2 for 1 or throw in an extra item or something for this
I should assume all of your Pokemon are in a standard ball? I'm actually interested in a Bold HA Male Cleffa and a male Ferroseed.

For the Riolu I will divide things into spitbacks and perfects.

Spitbacks:Nest Ball Bold Male Bulbasaur,Female Abra Spitback in Lux ball,Spit back female of The Lord Helix,Female Scyther spitback,Female Chikorita spitback,dream ball female Starly

Perfects:Pinsir female safari ball,Zubat female dream ball,Safari ball trapinch

That is all.

zero2exe

is a Contributor Alumnus
For the Riolu I will divide things into spitbacks and perfects.

Spitbacks: Nest Ball Bold Male Bulbasaur,Female Abra Spitback in Lux ball, Spit back female of The Lord Helix, Female Scyther spitback, Female Chikorita spitback,dream ball female Starly

Perfects: Pinsir female safari ball,Zubat female dream ball,Safari ball trapinch

That is all.
While I'm offended you aren't satisfied with our almighty Lord Helix alone, my offer will consist of the following:
Female Lord Helix spitback + Female Chikorita Spitback: I believe these two 12.5% females make up for asking for another 12.5% female with HA in first place.
Female Safari Ball Scyther Spitback: Should cover the ball rarity associated with the traded Pokemon.
Perfect Safari Ball Pinsir + Perfect Safari Ball Trapinch: I think both of these cover for the extra HP Ice I'm requesting.

While I'm offended you aren't satisfied with our almighty Lord Helix alone, my offer will consist of the following:
Female Lord Helix spitback + Female Chikorita Spitback: I believe these two 12.5% females make up for asking for another 12.5% female with HA in first place.
Female Safari Ball Scyther Spitback: Should cover the ball rarity associated with the traded Pokemon.
Perfect Safari Ball Pinsir + Perfect Safari Ball Trapinch: I think both of these cover for the extra HP Ice I'm requesting.
Naive HP Ice is 30/31/30/31/31/31 so it's deal if you add a spitback zubat

zero2exe

is a Contributor Alumnus
Naive HP Ice is 30/31/30/31/31/31 so it's deal if you add a spitback zubat
You know the more I think about the time involving breeding 5 or 6 Pokemon for one the more I think I should use that time breeding that Riolu myself lol. Thus I'm pulling back this time.
My apologies if I wasted your time Arhan, but after failing at something so simple as getting a skill link Minccino right now I don't really feel like breeding more than what I've settled up for now.
Nonetheless I'll keep an eye on the list you gave me for a future donation to your thread.

Okie,
You know the more I think about the time involving breeding 5 or 6 Pokemon for one the more I think I should use that time breeding that Riolu myself lol. Thus I'm pulling back this time.
My apologies if I wasted your time Arhan, but after failing at something so simple as getting a skill link Minccino right now I don't really feel like breeding more than what I've settled up for now.
Nonetheless I'll keep an eye on the list you gave me for a future donation to your thread.
I will take the deal without the zubat

I should assume all of your Pokemon are in a standard ball? I'm actually interested in a Bold HA Male Cleffa and a male Ferroseed.
Sorry, I haven't gotten around to updating what ball everything is in, a lot of them are in matching or different balls. The Cleffa is in a heal ball and the ferroseed is in a poke ball. If there are any more you were wondering about, feel free to ask. I'd be fine doing those two for a Skarmory though if you're interested!

zero2exe

is a Contributor Alumnus
Okie,

I will take the deal without the zubat
No I meant I wanted to pull back on the deal altogether, tbh the zubat wasn't an issue it just gave more time to think about how I wasn't prepared to do it.

Sorry, I haven't gotten around to updating what ball everything is in, a lot of them are in matching or different balls. The Cleffa is in a heal ball and the ferroseed is in a poke ball. If there are any more you were wondering about, feel free to ask. I'd be fine doing those two for a Skarmory though if you're interested!
Well I'd still like a male Ferroseed though, about the Cleffa I could take a female version instead but if you can list me everything that's in a Dream Ball I might change my mind.

Well I'd still like a male Ferroseed though, about the Cleffa I could take a female version instead but if you can list me everything that's in a Dream Ball I might change my mind.
Unfortunately I don't have anything in a dream ball, but I can definitely do a female cleffa. I'll breed those up as soon as I can (probably sometime tonight) and let you know when I have them!

zero2exe

is a Contributor Alumnus
Unfortunately I don't have anything in a dream ball, but I can definitely do a female cleffa. I'll breed those up as soon as I can (probably sometime tonight) and let you know when I have them!
Alright, adding you to the my pending trades list. I'll probably have skarmory ready by tomorrow though. Also you wanted a female right?

zero2exe

is a Contributor Alumnus
Yeah that would be preferable, if possible. Alright, I should be done by then as well
Your Skarmory's ready in case you've missed my PM. Let me know when you can trade :]
Hi! Im looking for a female spitbacks of Kangaskhan and Skarmory. CMT Please :)
Thanks for dropping by, unfortunately I didn't see anything that caught my eye. Feel free to CMT again when you have updated though :)

Is the skill link minccino available in a premier ball? If so, that for the pumpkin?
Also, I'm still somewhat busy for the next couple of weeks <_<
So it'll take a while. I hope that's ok.

zero2exe

is a Contributor Alumnus
Is the skill link minccino available in a premier ball? If so, that for the pumpkin?
Also, I'm still somewhat busy for the next couple of weeks <_<
So it'll take a while. I hope that's ok.
Yeah I can breed them and deal sounds good to me :] To be honest Minccinos have proven to be the most trollish of breeds (still aiming for lockiegengar's one) so I might need that extra time while you get on with your own breeds xD

PS: also which nature do you want? Or you could recheck my first post and fill the form I just put in there? lol

Yeah I can breed them and deal sounds good to me :] To be honest Minccinos have proven to be the most trollish of breeds (still aiming for lockiegengar's one) so I might need that extra time while you get on with your own breeds xD
Can't be worse than my horsea ;~;
Get to 4iv HP fire within two batches, ten batches later, still no 5iv, not even a male, wrong ability or even HP water

CMT for this plz:
Safari Ball
Kangaskhan
Jolly (Scrappy) | 31/31/31/X/31/31 <- 1 Flawless in stock now
Egg Moves: Disable | Hammer Arm | Focus Punch | Double-Edge

zero2exe

is a Contributor Alumnus
CMT for this plz:
Safari Ball
Kangaskhan
Jolly (Scrappy) | 31/31/31/X/31/31 <- 1 Flawless in stock now
Egg Moves: Disable | Hammer Arm | Focus Punch | Double-Edge
How about a female of this?

Petilil
Own Tempo
Timid
31/?/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Healing Wish, Ingrian, Grass Whistle, Worry Seed

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
My Timid
Flare Boost (HA), Drifloon 31/x/31/31/31/31 for your Jolly
Mold Breaker, Pinsir 31/31/31/x/31/31 ( F for F) is ready for pickup.

Hey, I'm interested in

Shroomish
Jolly (Quick Feet) | 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves
: Bullet Seed

do you have a female one in stock? CMT for some 5IV pokes you may be interested in.

zero2exe

is a Contributor Alumnus
My Timid
Flare Boost (HA), Drifloon 31/x/31/31/31/31 for your Jolly
Mold Breaker, Pinsir 31/31/31/x/31/31 ( F for F) is ready for pickup.
Thanks Esmeya and sorry for the late reply. I still have to finish your Pinsir but it's in my top priorities now.
Hey, I'm interested in

Shroomish
Jolly (Quick Feet) | 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves
: Bullet Seed

do you have a female one in stock? CMT for some 5IV pokes you may be interested in.
I'd have to breed one, if you don't mind waiting I'll check your thread later I have to finish 2 orders first before accepting more requests D:

zero2exe

is a Contributor Alumnus
[Revival Update]
So it's been quite a while. I went on a sudden hiatus for some months but since ORAS is coming I'll be back to business now :] Also expect some more dreamball updates :D

-->

Munchlax and Snorlax
Careful/Others on request (Thick Fat) | 31/31/31/X/31/X
Egg Moves: Self-Destruct (Munchlax exclusive) | Whirlwind | Pursuit | Curse

Petilil
Timid (Own Tempo) | 31/E/31/30/31/30
Egg Moves
: Healing Wish | Ingrain | Grasswhistle | Worry Seed

Diancie
Naughty (Clear Body) | 30 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31 (HP Grass)
Level: 50
EVs: UT
Moves: Diamond Storm | Reflect | Return | Moonblast
Notes: SR by myself. Needs cloning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)