NU The Never Used League III - NO JOHNS ED. - [Won by Can-Eh-Dian]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you push the deadline back to monday because as I outlined before, im gone all weekend. It would be a shame for me to lose via activity in the semi-finals because im doing something all weekend away from home.

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

NEW and improved leader board, updated with scores all the way up to finishing semis of this cycle! It took a little bit to set this up correctly and I'll be managing the theme and such when I feel like wasting more time on it, but I hope the effort is appreciated! It also makes updating the board way easier, haha

Disjunction

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
http://spo.ink/nulsurvey
Got another survey for you guys! This one is SUPER important and I would appreciate as much feed back as possible! None of the questions are required so if you only want to answer one or two that's fine

Disjunction

Grats evan!
I will have consistent wifi in a couple of hours (at McDonald's right now) I will get my vacation host the stuff he needs for cycle 4 when I arrive. Will also update the leader board at that time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)