The Neverused Premier League - FINALS [Won by Blackthorn Braviarys]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
On a similar note, Moet hasn't responding to my initial vm despite it being more than a week, and he hasn't been online period for 3 days. Sent another vm though so hopefully we can get this done.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I hate to end tours on Activity Wins but Samurotts are johns

Jynx Stage
EBeast vs DestinyUnknown
Gothitelle Stage
Moet vs Audiosurfer
Hail Stage
CaseKace vs DittoCrow

All three Braviary Team members get the Activity win.

thus we conclude The First ever Neverused Premier League, with FLCL and the Blackthorn Braviarys the Winners! Congraualtions!

KACAW

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Shoutout to Keiran for leading us to victory through our strong banner :) Couldn't have done it without you
Also to everyone at #bb for being a strong team.
Kacaw

SHOUTOUTS

• me - i own although i didnt do anything to help much...
  • team - gj going 5-0 in the regular season although half of you went inactive/quit
  • cbb - getting mad at tutee bracket
  • tutee bracket - best
  • braviaries - for winnig but flcl still sucks
  • samurott - good pokemon
  • dewgongs - THE BEST
  • johning - best way to play pokemons
  • ium - winning with cat team gg GG
  • edit: jayde - is brown

ebeast

she's probably sexting nprtprt
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Shoutout to John Ing. He is a good man.

Another shoutout to Dunk for putting up with my johning.

also annoyer sux

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
shoutout to mmf for being the sexiest man candy ever

and my team for winning

and our mascot keiran the bird

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
annoyer is fappin'

also what a great and fitting way to end this..."tournament", three activity calls in the finals

l0l

Qwilphish

when everything you touch turns to gold
Congrats Braviary's! It was fun being with you guys for the first two weeks! Sad it couldn't have been for the whole season.

DEWSTRONGS were also awesome people, thanks for making my first PL a good one!

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Congrats Braviaries,

Also a thanks to the camerupts for the fun season, even if we came in last ur all still first in my hearts :heart:

A lot of you guys were consistent and dominated week in and week out, im sure there are big things awaiting you all on Smogon oO

activity win to finish the tournament lol :evan:

Shotout to Keiran for being the best mascot ever, to FLCL for buying me, to HotNCold for helping me with my teams (on SPL too), to Reik for being homo and every other Braviary for being part the best team of the tournament.

KACAW!

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
cheaters imo

but its okay we won the season (just not the final...) that's all that matters right?? RIGHT?

cb aaron judge

ALL RISE
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
congrats braviaries, wish gongs couldve done better, no shoutouts tho because lazy and the fact the team irc chan was so ded and i didnt even ajoin for that reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)