Tournament The Neverused Premier League II - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The Neverused Premier League II

Hello! and welcome to another season of the Neverused Premier League!

With the success and rework of the format from last years iteration of the Neverused Premier League we're once again opening the gates for your chance to once again play amongst NU's greatest players!

Brace yourselves for the opening week. If you're gonna smacktalk make it good, otherwise take a hike - we don't want your kind here.

Please make sure ALL REPLAYS GET POSTED These willl go into and form a nice base for the XY NU Replay Thread

Viritolic Vileplumes vs The Amazing Ainsleys
XY1: Livio vs horyzhnz
XY2: SilentVerse vs ßasedVictory
XY3: New Breed vs Omfuga216
XY4: Kushalos vs Froggy
BW2 1: cbt vs FireMage
BW2 2: Hot N Cold vs Afro Smash
BW1: Annoyer vs blunder
DPP: Jirachee vs Steve Angello
Manager: FLCL vs Soulgazer

Money Maker Musharnas vs Air Huy Avaluggs
XY: Zebraiken vs Robert Alfons
XY: Assassin Rogue vs Magnemite
XY: Kiyo vs Cherub Agent
XY: Iplaytennislol vs Jedimono8895
BW2: Lasagne vs mfhoundoom
BW2: Tomahawk vs -Tsunami-
BW1: scorpdestroyer vs Shuckleking87
DPP: Honko vs Oglemi
Manager: Raseri vs tennisace

The Playboy Lopunnys vs Army Of Armaldos
XY: Dat Blast vs Deej Dy
XY: TheCanadianWifier vs Metal Sonic
XY: Laurel vs The Goomy
XY: Meeps vs Brawlfest
BW2: Tachycardia vs JirachiCelebiMew
BW2: Fusxfaranto vs Bazi
BW: Sweep vs Finchinator
DPP: atomicllamas vs srk1214
Manager: Treecko vs Quite Quiet (BW2)

Deadline this time next week.

Last edited:

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Week 5 up early bc i'm not here over weekend.

As usual - BW1 Players - it is reccomended that you send me teams to get pre-approved. Anyone using anything Illegal will be DQ'd

XY Players are using XY NU WITHOUT Chicken. pls enjoy.

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
FireMage way to pair me up vs the worst player if musharnas lmao they are bad in general but zeb?? Come on man at least give me some1 who I have to try against hehehe

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I assume you're talking about you v Honko. But why should people be hype about this match again? I beat you both...
probably because we have a ton of history together and we've literally been waiting for this the whole time

Lopunny is eliminated

Ainsleys are in finals.
Vileplumes are in finals if they beat the Avaluggs and Ainsleys.
Musharnas are in finals if they beat Avaluggs and Vileplumes lose either to Avaluggs or Ainsleys, and the Armaldos lose to the Lopunny.
Avaluggs are in finals if they beat Vileplumes, the Vileplumes lose to the Ainsleys, and the Avaluggs beat the Musharnas
Armaldos are in the finals if they beat the Lopunny and the Ainsleys beat the Vileplumes.

There might be some mistakes, but the only team eliminated right now is The Playboy Lopunny. Everyone else still has a shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)