Tournament The Neverused Premier League IV - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Aurum

Hello there
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Peli: go Silver Aurum

These traitors out here, be careful Omfuga...

e: No exact time set but we will be playing somewhere later in the week

Last edited:

Honko

he of many honks
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
In the interest of sportsmanship and competitiveness, and to fill my time while I enjoy the view from the bench of the truly stacked Musharnas, I have created a tool to help our non-money-making rivals with teambuilding. Using advanced analytical techniques, this tool creates near-perfect teams for any tier in any generation. All you have to do is press a button, and in seconds you'll be presented with an exportable team far better than what most players on scrub teams like, for example, the Krusty Krabs, could build in a month.

Named for the player who needs it most, here is your salvation: The ShakeItUp Team Generator

You're welcome.

yo champ, not to defend cased, but you could maybe stand to drop the ego down a few pegs. you don't need to go spoutin off every time you don't win, that's the beauty of a replay; if anybody actually cares they can just see what happened. its kinda a bummer that we got a generation of players that feel the need to mouth off every time a game isn't completely clean, cuz if ur this far down the competitive rabbit hole and ur actin like rng isn't gonna be a factor in matches then i just don't know what to tell ya. you're a solid enough player, and i think everyone knows it, and if you feel the same it'd do wonders for others' perception of you if you jus rolled w/the punches. not lookin to overstay my time on the soapbox, but it's that kinda quick fix that i feel would do tour environments a lot of good. go team, ave satan, thank ya for your time hombres

yo champ, not to defend cased, but you could maybe stand to drop the ego down a few pegs. you don't need to go spoutin off every time you don't win, that's the beauty of a replay; if anybody actually cares they can just see what happened. its kinda a bummer that we got a generation of players that feel the need to mouth off every time a game isn't completely clean, cuz if ur this far down the competitive rabbit hole and ur actin like rng isn't gonna be a factor in matches then i just don't know what to tell ya. you're a solid enough player, and i think everyone knows it, and if you feel the same it'd do wonders for others' perception of you if you jus rolled w/the punches. not lookin to overstay my time on the soapbox, but it's that kinda quick fix that i feel would do tour environments a lot of good. go team, ave satan, thank ya for your time hombres
I'd like to agree with this man and I can understand it fully. I made a hot headed decision to post when i was still salty after my loss, but even you yourself have posted salty shit after being haxed in a tour environment. Aurosis and I are cool, I know it's not his fault and he just wants to win for his team, but I was pissed off as every pokemon player gets every now and then do some the Rng, if anything it just shows how bad a competitive game this is. But i'll take into consideration your words and advice :)
Have a good day and good luck in the rest of the tournament.

Sorry team, please carry me.

BW2: Omfuga vs Silver Aurum | do we rly hav to play this game? silver aurum lemme giv u some advice bro. just schedule for midnight and dont show up. you'll get the activity loss but at least you'll either save yourself or one of your shit subs the pain of getting slaughtered by the best player of all time. hit x fam.
should have listened to me bro. nigga just got swept by an electrode
easiest win of omfuga's life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)