Tournament The Neverused Premier League IV - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Evan wanted me to post an activity just in case. Scheduled with Oglemi for some time today and I'll be on all day so it shouldnt be an issue getting it done, but on the off chance that it is just playing it safe.

evan edit: reasoning being that oglemi wanted to play yesterday but then said he couldnt, and we still havent heard of an official time from him

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
tonight, we are victorius boys.

sorry for being a dick, was still tight after my rby series. i realize the flash cannon roll didnt even matter cuz scarf gard but i like to bitch so the public thinks that im better than i am!

ggs llamas sorry it couldnt be a more mutually enjoyable experience without luck D:

The Goomy

Whitest Mexican Alive
tonight, we are victorius boys.

sorry for being a dick, was still tight after my rby series. i realize the flash cannon roll didnt even matter cuz scarf gard but i like to bitch so the public thinks that im better than i am!

ggs llamas sorry it couldnt be a more mutually enjoyable experience without luck D:
-

ium > MetalGro$$

In case anyone was wondering, my team was discussing grass gem vs choice scarf on Garbodor on the BW team atomicllamas was going to use. I was arguing for grass gem and then MetalGro$$ disagreed with me and instead of civilly discussing the matter, he proceeded to say he was going to throw and said a bunch of insults (see: http://hastebin.com/raw/xariqaniti).

It's pretty clear that this behavior is unacceptable and we shouldn't stand for any actions of this sort.

Sweep

Deej Dy

Verified Ladder Scurb 乁( ◔ ౪◔)ㄏ
GG this week Vivs, it was probably the least haxy week thus far for us and y'all played well and certainly deserved the win this week.

As far as Klangs go, we probably need to test with old gens more ya goons ;). I know y'all are good predictors (Unless Teddeh/HJAD is trying to tell me that LO Physical rott doesn't exist) and will win out if we commit to testing a bit more. We will be back on the rebound next week '-'

Also props to Tangelo for coming in clutch on the sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)