The Neverused Premier League - Week 2

Confirm, gg.
Bad match-up and an early misslick made the match a lot harder. In the end of the match got pretty unlucky with a para and a ch that ended with my chances, sorry team :/

luck continues to john me. Ive told many people i have been able to play the entire time! We will play on the last day because he is a coward!

MMF

Give me the strength to part this sea
activity...

THROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.........TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLpenisOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLmadasfuckOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.......TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

MMF

Give me the strength to part this sea
ABOUT FUCKING TIME HOLY SHIT!!! THAT TEAM SUCKED MORE DICK THAN IUM WHEN ZEB COMES AROUND

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
forgot to respond to ala, he hasnt responded back yet blagh blagh i should be able to get it done

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)