@}--,--'-- The New Rose Forest @}--,--'-- Could the mods please lock this poor thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poochyena (Jolly/Rattled) Luxury Ball H/A

31/31/31/x/31/31

OT: Jay ID no: 14484
cmt for this

or if you could breed me a female ha spitback I will increase my love for you by 2% :)
Welcome, welcome.

You can have that doggy- for your awesome blue Scatterbug.
Frozen references FTW. ;)

(I can trade from 4 pm GMT, just so you know- I'm a busy woman)

Hey Rose !

I'm actually searching for a Shiny Squirtle, and you have one !

I don't really know what you want, but I have this :

Shiny Entei
Adamant Nature
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Moves : Extreme Speed, Sacred Fire, Iron Head and Stone Edge
Note : It's an French Event, disturbed during the winter 2011 . He's DO his HVR2011 !

Shiny Cofagrigus
Bold Nature
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Note : Breed by me, hatching by a guy I found on a French forum with corresponding TSV . He's named Anubis !

Thanks you very much !

Hey Rose !

I'm actually searching for a Shiny Squirtle, and you have one !

I don't really know what you want, but I have this :

Shiny Entei
Adamant Nature
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Moves : Extreme Speed, Sacred Fire, Iron Head and Stone Edge
Note : It's an French Event, disturbed during the winter 2011 . He's DO his HVR2011 !

Shiny Cofagrigus
Bold Nature
31/xx/31/31/31/31
Note : Breed by me, hatching by a guy I found on a French forum with corresponding TSV . He's named Anubis !

Thanks you very much !
Hey there,

(And well done on calling me Rose, just Briar gets old!)

I'm afraid that I don't trade with people who don't have trade threads- as per my rules.

Hi BriarRose

I'm interested in your Cresselia, Vullaby and Terrakion. CMT for them.
I have some full redis legends that are not in my thread yet... like Event shiny suicune, a shiny calm Heatran with tutor moves and 2 keldeos one with hp ghost.

Btw that last point in terrakion's description made me LOL. I really like your jokes :)

Hi BriarRose

I'm interested in your Cresselia, Vullaby and Terrakion. CMT for them.
I have some full redis legends that are not in my thread yet... like Event shiny suicune, a shiny calm Heatran with tutor moves and 2 keldeos one with hp ghost.

Btw that last point in terrakion's description made me LOL. I really like your jokes :)
Nothing, sorry. :(

I was almost moved by the Dream Ball Shellos (pink fetish here) but the damn thing needs Earth Power to be useful.
So, it looks like I'll need to RNG my own.

As for the redis legends: the 2011 Suicune should be burned for having a Relaxed nature and I can get a Calm Heatran myself in about... 3 minutes?
Just by changing the Synch mon from Modest to Calm I can join the ranks of 'using pokmeon that everyone else uses to death'

Having said that, I am collecting Vivillon eggs right now.
They must be Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31

I still need:

-Jungle
-Marine
-Sun
-Archipelago
-Sandstorm
-Tundra

Let me know if you're interested in my insane quest.
(My current rate is 1 RNG legend for 2 eggs)

And trust me, I do appreciate it then people say my jokes are awesome! ;)

Wurmple (Timid/Shield Dust)

31/0/30/31/31/31

HP Ice- Moths... ice... I've given on trying to make sense of pokemon

OT: 소로 ID no: 02147

Obligatory I hate Reddit statement

Egg moves:

-None exist. :(

-And yet Wurmple come from eggs...

Notes:

- I'm not going to lie, I wanted a shiny Beautifly
- Instead I got a moth-wanna-be-bug with a Korean name
- The Korean letters went away, the scary moth eyes didn't.
- And I still found it in my heart to love this darling. :)
- But I still hate the personality value based evolution.

- All this just to randomly evolve a bug?

Generations III and IV: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
Generation V: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000

Wurmple's evolution is determined by the lower half of its personality value in Generations III and IV or the upper half in Generation V (highlighted in red above), referred to here as pw. Mathematically, pw can be derived by calculating p % 65536 for Generations III and IV or p / 65536 (rounded down) for Generation V.

If the result of pw % 10 is less than 5, Wurmple will evolve into Silcoon. If it is greater than or equal to 5, Wurmple will evolve into Cascoon

Glameow (Jolly/Keen Eye) H/A

(becomes Defiant- eventually)

31/31/31/x/31/31

OT: Theft ID no: 09434

Just because it the hatcher is a criminal, doesn't mean that my poor kitty is!

Egg moves:

-Flail
-Assurance
-Last Resort
-Wake-Up-Slap

Notes:

- Every single cat pokemon will be hatched shiny and in matching kitty ball. Solemn promise face.
- Love your Purugly and remember... your real cat should not weigh that much.
- Nintendo hates cats, they are either overweight or evil. Or both. And dogs are all nice and kind.
- Seriously, they fit 'ugly' into the poor cat's name! :(
- So here I am, fighting for the felines, adopt one today and stop the discrimination!

Nothing, sorry. :(

I was almost moved by the Dream Ball Shellos (pink fetish here) but the damn thing needs Earth Power to be useful.
So, it looks like I'll need to RNG my own.

As for the redis legends: the 2011 Suicune should be burned for having a Relaxed nature and I can get a Calm Heatran myself in about... 3 minutes?
Just by changing the Synch mon from Modest to Calm I can join the ranks of 'using pokmeon that everyone else uses to death'

Having said that, I am collecting Vivillon eggs right now.
They must be Timid, 31/x/31/31/31/31

I still need:

-Jungle
-Marine
-Sun
-Archipelago
-Sandstorm
-Tundra

Let me know if you're interested in my insane quest.
(My current rate is 1 RNG legend for 2 eggs)

And trust me, I do appreciate it then people say my jokes are awesome! ;)
Yeah, I figured it was a longshot for me. I had to try since I've been looking for that vullaby and cresselia everywhere :P

Anyway I always use relaxed Gastrodon with earthquake instead of earthpower, it hits Heatran and other pokemon harder.

About the Scatterbug eggs I only have access to High plains and Sun(A friend of mine can breed this one).

Yeah, I figured it was a longshot for me. I had to try since I've been looking for that vullaby and cresselia everywhere :P

Anyway I always use relaxed Gastrodon with earthquake instead of earthpower, it hits Heatran and other pokemon harder.

About the Scatterbug eggs I only have access to High plains and Sun(A friend of mine can breed this one).
Well, that can work. :)
Get me a High Plains and a Sun egg (matching balls would be great) and you'll get a pokemon of your choice.

Maybe 2, if I like the ball and the baby bugs have Rage Powder and Friend Guard.

TyVip - no trade for you you nasty cat hater.

(Unless you can get me Scatterbug eggs, that is.)

Get me a High Plains and a Sun egg (matching balls would be great) and you'll get a pokemon of your choice.

Maybe 2, if I like the ball and the baby bugs have Rage Powder and Friend Guard.

I thought flarganandingle gave you a few sun eggs to hatch already .

I have 1152 and 1006 sun egg ( users are dead) , so i'm just sitting here with egg ( I might scramble them) .
I HAD 3 tundra eggs but then no one wants them so i just hatch them and wonder traded them away. You don't like Elsa ? :((((((

You can request the pokeballs you prefer. I have a vivillion safari so I can capture the HA scatterbugs there in any ball you want. May I suggest Heal ball for Sun pattern and Repeat ball for High plains?

Also are your pokemon Non-redis? I didnt see anything related to distribution policies in your thread.

I thought flarganandingle gave you a few sun eggs to hatch already .

I have 1152 and 1006 sun egg ( users are dead) , so i'm just sitting here with egg ( I might scramble them) .
I HAD 3 tundra eggs but then no one wants them so i just hatch them and wonder traded them away. You don't like Elsa ? :((((((
I love Elsa but I wanted one without a nickname too. ;)
(And Flarg seems to have forgotten about me...)

1006 eggs? Are you an egg collector? A secret hoarder? :0
Just wait for ORAS, there will be countless new users.
And when you do find a match, remember little old me.

You can request the pokeballs you prefer. I have a vivillion safari so I can capture the HA scatterbugs there in any ball you want. May I suggest Heal ball for Sun pattern and Repeat ball for High plains?

Also are your pokemon Non-redis? I didnt see anything related to distribution policies in your thread.
All my pokemon are non-redis unless I state otherwise.

Heal and Repeat balls work- you have good taste. ;)

Would Shiny Jirachi
Level 10
Sassy Nature
OT: たなばた
ID: 08014
Ability: Serene Grace
IVs: 30/31/6/31/31/26

In exchange for your Adamant one be okay?

I did read the rules, however I don't have a trade thread nor the amount of worthwhile mons to make a thread. Is this a problem?

Would Shiny Jirachi
Level 10
Sassy Nature
OT: たなばた
ID: 08014
Ability: Serene Grace
IVs: 30/31/6/31/31/26

In exchange for your Adamant one be okay?

I did read the rules, however I don't have a trade thread nor the amount of worthwhile mons to make a thread. Is this a problem?
Yup- I'm afraid that the trade thread is a must.
I put a lot of work into keeping this thread going and like to see others do the same.

I love Elsa but I wanted one without a nickname too. ;)
(And Flarg seems to have forgotten about me...)

1006 eggs? Are you an egg collector? A secret hoarder? :0
Just wait for ORAS, there will be countless new users.
And when you do find a match, remember little old me.

All my pokemon are non-redis unless I state otherwise.

Heal and Repeat balls work- you have good taste. ;)
I tagged you when the eggs were ready and you were nowhere to be found.

I also have flawless archipelago and jungle eggs and my current save is sandstorm though I cant breed until I get fly

I tagged you when the eggs were ready and you were nowhere to be found.

I also have flawless archipelago and jungle eggs and my current save is sandstorm though I cant breed until I get fly
And I PM'd you with no reply... :(
Eh, that's life for you.

What would you like for all three patterns?

Oh and I should be available to trade from 2 pm GMT today- so just reply whenever you're ready.

Cottonee (Impish/Prankster) Dive Ball

31/3/31/31/31/31

OT: Ruby ID no: 39870
Hatched myself. Currenly called Sir Floof, because this guy is brave, noble, rescues princesses and is.. well, a floof.
Egg moves:

-Natural Gift
-Memento
-Switcheroo
-Encore

Ralts (Modest/Trace) Moon Ball

31/x/31/31/31/31

OT: Javier ID no: 19792
Egg moves:

-Disable
-Memento
-Destiny Bond
-Encore

Please CMT for these. I also have a Frisk Timid shiny flawless Noibat with switcheroo and tailwind in a matching dusk ball I just bred and hatched myself.

6IV chimchar and HP Fire bulba for diancie. I have both now so if the trade's still on I'm ready.
Sure, the trade is still on.

Only keep in mind that I'm GMT- so no late trades for me. :)

Cottonee (Impish/Prankster) Dive Ball

31/3/31/31/31/31

OT: Ruby ID no: 39870
Hatched myself. Currenly called Sir Floof, because this guy is brave, noble, rescues princesses and is.. well, a floof.

Egg moves:

-Natural Gift
-Memento
-Switcheroo
-Encore

Ralts (Modest/Trace) Moon Ball

31/x/31/31/31/31

OT: Javier ID no: 19792
Egg moves:

-Disable
-Memento
-Destiny Bond
-Encore

Please CMT for these. I also have a Frisk Timid shiny flawless Noibat with switcheroo and tailwind in a matching dusk ball I just bred and hatched myself.
Nothing of interest- sorry.

Unless you have a really nice Vivi pattern?

Hey there, I'm interested in Vullaby and Litwick? Are they both KB (making sure) and what are their origins? Self-bred and hatched by Reddit, or different background?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)