@}--,--'-- The New Rose Forest @}--,--'-- Could the mods please lock this poor thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can do 2 clones, no problems. :)
I just got home though- let me eat something real quick and I'll my old crappy laptop on.

As for payment, I would love a Heal Bell/Foul Play Eevee RNG'd for me.

Shiny and Bold please, with 0 Attack.

(Too lazy to calibrate my Black to breed to see...)

And non-redis is fine, I already have those mons anyway. :)
Oh, yeah. Forgot to ask what nickname you want on your new Eevee. It will most likely be female.

Ohhhhh. Female baby- that's perfect. :)

Call her Lycoris, would you?
(And I'll pick her up tomorrow, if that's OK, about to go zzzzzz soon)
Alright, got it. Thanks.

Tomorrow would be best, as it's midnight here and I just now started to RNG her. I still need to verify the frame, but the seed is looking good so far (shiny).

EDIT:
Aww, three frames too high. Darn that WNPC.
Second attempt was also shiny, but surprisingly none of the IVs besides HP and Speed match up...

Just realized my mistake -_-
I accidentally swapped the IVs for the Ditto and (male) Eevee on RNGReporter for the male and female roles. I have to restart my search -_-
Darn my stupid mistakes...
This'll take even longer, now...

EDIT 3:
Finally got it after about four hours, it seems. Stupid Timer0 and WNPC kept screwing with me after I realized my goof-up from above. Unfortunately, the only seeds RNGReporter generated for me that guaranteed a female (had to change the seed, because I did NOT want to do 200 frame advances every attempt...) had high frame advances and/or high Sp. Atk IVs and/or kept inheriting the Atk IV from the father
-_-. I had to settle on a nice little 31/0/31/31/31/31 spread. No Egg moves (except for Dig, haha!), and I'll get the thing tutored and transferred tomorrow (4 am here).

Last edited:
Your Shiny Mudkip is so pink and so gorgeous and I must have it. Please CMT for it, and then Pm me if you don't see anything you like because I have a couple dozen Shinies I'm too lazy to clone that I could give you too!

Thank you! and I'm in love with your thread design~
Sorry that I missed your post dear, I was busier than bee. :)

I would love to see a list of your shinies, just let me know which ball they are in.

(I think I'm in love my thread too, so thanks for the compliments. They mean a lot)

Alright, got it. Thanks.

Tomorrow would be best, as it's midnight here and I just now started to RNG her. I still need to verify the frame, but the seed is looking good so far (shiny).

EDIT:
Aww, three frames too high. Darn that WNPC.
Second attempt was also shiny, but surprisingly none of the IVs besides HP and Speed match up...

Just realized my mistake -_-
I accidentally swapped the IVs for the Ditto and (male) Eevee on RNGReporter for the male and female roles. I have to restart my search -_-
Darn my stupid mistakes...
This'll take even longer, now...

EDIT 3:
Finally got it after about four hours, it seems. Stupid Timer0 and WNPC kept screwing with me after I realized my goof-up from above. Unfortunately, the only seeds RNGReporter generated for me that guaranteed a female (had to change the seed, because I did NOT want to do 200 frame advances every attempt...) had high frame advances and/or high Sp. Atk IVs and/or kept inheriting the Atk IV from the father
-_-. I had to settle on a nice little 31/0/31/31/31/31 spread. No Egg moves (except for Dig, haha!), and I'll get the thing tutored and transferred tomorrow (4 am here).
'll take even longer, now...

EDIT 3:

No Wish? {Cries a little- because it was her own fault for not requesting it}

Never mind- let me know when you're ready to trade! :)

Last edited:
UPDATE

My newest baby! :)

-No PowerSaves involved (for once)
-Obtained for an actual GAME store in the UK
-Looking for good offers, probably other SR'd events.

GAME Zard (Hasty/Blaze) Cherish Ball

24/20/15/23/21/31

OT: GAME 2014 ID no: 07114

Crap you'll never use Moves:

-Inferno
-Flame Burst
-Fire Fang
-Air Slash

Comes with a Charizardite Y.

And a Classic Ribbon (but who cares?)

Competition results:

• Well, since only three people took part, you ALL get an egg! (Even if your reasons sucked)
  • (They didn't suck actually)
  • I've added Hirshey and Conan Edogawa415. Hclegend, I don't mind that you don't have a trade thread, but a FC would be nice! ;)
  • ADD MY Y GAME. Please do NOT add my X file. Just don't.
  • Now fight between yourselves over who gets what egg and reply to this post when you've decided! :)
  • That's all from me folks.
Y Details

IGN: Rose
Trainer ID: 22459
TSV: 1771
Strange fact: Made me hate Yveltal

Last edited:
No Wish? {Cries a little- because it was her own fault for not requesting it}

Never mind- let me know when you're ready to trade! :)
No one gets alerts when they are tagged/quoted in someone's post that was edited to include said tag/quote - meaning me, and just saying; you probably already knew that...

Yeah, about the egg move bit - I didn't have immediate access to any and you didn't tell me you wanted any. Sorry.

As for tutoring Foul Play onto your Eevee... not possible, unfortunately. Getting the shards for the moves isn't the problem (though, it IS extremely annoying and tedious), the problem is the fact that Eevee can't be tutored Foul Play.

Getting to the point, do you need any Eevee-only moves? Do you care what level it will be at (Umbreon)?

If not (level, I mean), then I'll just use some rare candies to powerlevel it to evolve into Umbreon (so no EVs) and then tutor the move. Let me know (soon) ^_^

Nevermind. I'll just level the thing up to level 36 for Baton Pass, evolve into Umbreon, trade back, tutor Foul Play, then finally transfer the albino-who'll-turn-black-and-blue.

Err, level 51, then.

I don't say this often, but f-ck the friendship system. Friendship was reset upon the trade, and was already lv. 50. Don't know when the f-cking thing will evolve, now.

F-cking level 99 to evolve into Umbreon. Good thing I had enough Rare Candies. At some point in time, I had used an AR code for max Rare Candies (originally for RNG abuse), so I hope you don't mind. I never want to see an Eevee or any of its evolutions for as long as I live for at least a month. Seriously, screw that thing!

Last edited:
No one gets alerts when they are tagged/quoted in someone's post that was edited to include said tag/quote - meaning me, and just saying; you probably already knew that...

Yeah, about the egg move bit - I didn't have immediate access to any and you didn't tell me you wanted any. Sorry.

As for tutoring Foul Play onto your Eevee... not possible, unfortunately. Getting the shards for the moves isn't the problem (though, it IS extremely annoying and tedious), the problem is the fact that Eevee can't be tutored Foul Play.

Getting to the point, do you need any Eevee-only moves? Do you care what level it will be at (Umbreon)?

If not (level, I mean), then I'll just use some rare candies to powerlevel it to evolve into Umbreon (so no EVs) and then tutor the move. Let me know (soon) ^_^

Nevermind. I'll just level the thing up to level 36 for Baton Pass, evolve into Umbreon, trade back, tutor Foul Play, then finally transfer the albino-who'll-turn-black-and-blue.

Err, level 51, then.
Argh, sorry about the grinding.

Your efforts will be rewarded with a PP Up or something. :)

Argh, sorry about the grinding.

Your efforts will be rewarded with a PP Up or something. :)
Finally got it to evolve into the correct 'eon... at level f-cking 99. Anyway, I just now transferred it after tutoring Foul Play (already had Heal Bell) and am ready when you are.

No need to give me anything in return, as this is your payment for our trade from yesterday.

Let me pop online ever so quickly and elegantly.
:)
Please double-check to make sure that is what you [originally] asked for. Sorry about the level, though.

I didn't have any way of raising happiness without earning EVs, besides rare candy spamming.

Please double-check to make sure that is what you [originally] asked for. Sorry about the level, though.

I didn't have any way of raising happiness without earning EVs, besides rare candy spamming.
I did a quickie check- she seems perfect.
:)

No Attack, shiny, Heal Bell and Foul Play all there. She was even nicknamed correctly.
;)

Thanks so much.

Competition results:

• Well, since only three people took part, you ALL get an egg! (Even if your reasons sucked)
  • (They didn't suck actually)
  • I've added Hirshey and Conan Edogawa415. Hclegend, I don't mind that you don't have a trade thread, but a FC would be nice! ;)
  • ADD MY Y GAME. Please do NOT add my X file. Just don't.
  • Now fight between yourselves over who gets what egg and reply to this post when you've decided! :)
  • That's all from me folks
The reason why it didn't pop up is because I wasn't alerted XD
As in, editing posts won't alert people. Still, my bad :P
Since I'm the first one here, I'll take this one:
5,2 - Scatterbug (F) - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31.06.31.31.31.31 [2111]
Sadly none of them fit my TSV XD
Anyways, adding you now!
(FC is 2122-7099-0373 IGN is hclegend. Putting it in my sig from now on XD)

The reason why it didn't pop up is because I wasn't alerted XD
As in, editing posts won't alert people. Still, my bad :P
Since I'm the first one here, I'll take this one:
5,2 - Scatterbug (F) - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31.06.31.31.31.31 [2111]
Sadly none of them fit my TSV XD
Anyways, adding you now!
(FC is 2122-7099-0373 IGN is hclegend. Putting it in my sig from now on XD)
I'd love to hop online now, but I actually work on Saturdays...

I'm going to be home at 5 pm GMT though, if that works for you.

Heeeeeeey, so about that dragon...

Pokemon species: Bagon
Pokeball: Safari ball
Ablity: That one it has.
Egg Moves: Doesn't matter.
Hatch Location: Anywhere with a nice view.
Nickname: Any way you want it, that's the way you need it Not necessary
Any other details: Doesn't have to be shiny or flawless, a spitback would do just fine.

CMT? Also, now I kinda want the SB trapinch, too...But Bagon!

Heeeeeeey, so about that dragon...

Pokemon species: Bagon
Pokeball: Safari ball
Ablity: That one it has.
Egg Moves: Doesn't matter.
Hatch Location: Anywhere with a nice view.
Nickname: Any way you want it, that's the way you need it Not necessary
Any other details: Doesn't have to be shiny or flawless, a spitback would do just fine.

CMT? Also, now I kinda want the SB trapinch, too...But Bagon!
<oh my god, people read my rules/use my form- yay>

I like your Dream Ball Elygem. :)
(Could you breed me a 0 Analytic female?)

I'll get started on the Dragon sometime today, BMW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)