@}--,--'-- The New Rose Forest @}--,--'-- Could the mods please lock this poor thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey BriarRose, I was wondering if you would be able to check my TSV for me. I suppose this means I'm selling my soul, but I've had a taste and now I can't get enough. I'll likely be starting a (modest) trade thread soon so I want to have some decent offerings in the way of SV hatches and would really appreciate some help. I would likely have some cloning needs in the near future as well. Nice Latios, btw!
Hah, and why would I check the TSV of someone who completely trashed me yesterday, hmm? ;)

All joking aside, I'd be happy to check your TSV for you. Would this time tomorrow be good for you?

(You haven't sold your soul BTW- Masuda is for masochists)

(Latios love is good)

CMT For

Scyther (Adamant/Swarm) Safari Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
OT: Fierza ID no: 57053
Egg moves:
-Quick Guard
-Baton Pass
-Counter
-Defog

and

Vulpix (Timid/Drought) Dream Ball H/A
31/x/31/31/31/31
OT: Waterwings ID no: 54279
Egg moves:
-Heat Wave
-Hypnosis
-Power Swap

CMT For

Scyther (Adamant/Swarm) Safari Ball
31/31/31/x/31/31
OT: Fierza ID no: 57053

Egg moves:
-Quick Guard
-Baton Pass
-Counter
-Defog

and

Vulpix (Timid/Drought) Dream Ball H/A
31/x/31/31/31/31
OT: Waterwings ID no: 54279

Egg moves:
-Heat Wave
-Hypnosis
-Power Swap
I only trade for pokemon in rare balls/shinies.

BriarRose said:
Hah, and why would I check the TSV of someone who completely trashed me yesterday, hmm? ;)

All joking aside, I'd be happy to check your TSV for you. Would this time tomorrow be good for you?

(You haven't sold your soul BTW- Masuda is for masochists)

(Latios love is good)
Haha, well it wasn't my fault you weren't prepared for an air balloon Emboar :P

I actually ran into a complication with my wifi that I'm trying to figure out so I don't think I'll be able to make it online today. Do you mind if I PM you when I have that figured out?

Haha, well it wasn't my fault you weren't prepared for an air balloon Emboar :P

I actually ran into a complication with my wifi that I'm trying to figure out so I don't think I'll be able to make it online today. Do you mind if I PM you when I have that figured out?
No problems! :)

Tell you what, the next you can get online, plop something on the GTS and ask for a Totodile in return.

(Make sure it's a mon that you caught/hatched on your X/Y though)

Put "BRose TSV Star" in the comments and I should tell you your TSV by the end of the day.

I'm sorry, this is against your rules, but you have a Ho-Oh that has seriously caught my eye and i'm going to go out on a limb for it.
For your Ho-Oh, I would like to trade my 6IV Modest Xerneas, as I have seen you aren't offering any Xerneas' on your thread.
Pokemon: Xerneas | Ability: Fairy Aura | Nature: Modest | IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: Naga
ID: 09210

for

Ho-Oh (Adamant/Regenerator) Dream Ball

31/31/31/x/31/31

OT: Vini ID no: 36740

I would be grateful you would consider the offer as I am working on my Ubers team. Thanks.

I'm sorry, this is against your rules, but you have a Ho-Oh that has seriously caught my eye and i'm going to go out on a limb for it.
For your Ho-Oh, I would like to trade my 6IV Modest Xerneas, as I have seen you aren't offering any Xerneas' on your thread.
Pokemon: Xerneas | Ability: Fairy Aura | Nature: Modest | IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: Naga
ID: 09210

for

Ho-Oh (Adamant/Regenerator) Dream Ball

31/31/31/x/31/31

OT: Vini ID no: 36740

I would be grateful you would consider the offer as I am working on my Ubers team. Thanks.
I actually have a 31/30/31/31/31/31 Xerneas, I just haven't put it up yet.

And I would like it if people respected my rules- especially if they are aware of them...

Hello again, I updated my thread with new shiny, check it in case you like smtg for that Bonsly of yours :)
Nothing.

Sorry i'm a little late hehe. Can we do the trade? And please remind me if you want the egg with your TSV only or the helioptile too :D
Sure, just let me clone it. And I'll just take the egg pls.

CMT for female spitback of your Safari Ball Bagon, let me know if you'd like a BP done incase you're looking for something specific atm.
Can I get that Jirachi of yours? (Since it's free anyway...)

Just give me around half an hour to breed the Bagon.

Mostthe3rd actually already offered to breed me a Female Safari Ball Bagon, however you can obviously still have the Jirachi since it's free lol, but I won't be able to trade it to you until Friday. (I'll be mass trading it to everyone who asked for one during Friday since I'll be free for most of the day then).

No problem, I can wait! :)

UPDATE:

Totodile (Jolly/Torrent) Dive Ball

31/31/31/x/31/31

Kindly hatched by Victini

OT: Maged ID no: 15400

Egg moves:

-Dragon Dance
-Ice Punch
-Aqua Jet
-Crunch

Heatran* (Modest/Flash Fire) Repeat Ball

31/x/30/31/31/31

HP Ice, I may be a metal magma spitting spider but my heart is frozen... :(

OT: Dai ID no: 16058

Move Tutor moves:

-Stealth Rock
-Dragon Pulse

Last edited:
CMT for
Honchkrow (Naughty/Moxie) H/A

31/31/31/31/31/31

OT: Bella ID no: 07338
Egg moves:

-Heat Wave
-Superpower
-Brave Bird
-Tailwind

You can't really confirm something as PowerSaved.

Moreover, even if it is PowerSaved there is no problem with me trading it as long as I tell people that it may be.
I think it's a 99% chance it is power saved… Since the likelihood of someone bringing an American DS on that date into the theater is nil, and didn't the guy who traded it to you say it was?

I think it's a 99% chance it is power saved… Since the likelihood of someone bringing an American DS on that date into the theater is nil, and didn't the guy who traded it to you say it was?
The guy who traded to me also thought that you could change IVs through PowerSaves...

That's why I said ' it may be PSaved' The point is we can't know, OK?

And really, how do you know who went to the cinema when?

The guy who traded to me also thought that you could change IVs through PowerSaves...

That's why I said ' it may be PSaved' The point is we can't know, OK?

And really, how do you know who went to the cinema when?
I think it's wishful thinking to say they did. AfroThunderRule told me that it was power saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)