@}--,--'-- The New Rose Forest @}--,--'-- Could the mods please lock this poor thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's wishful thinking to say they did. AfroThunderRule told me that it was power saved.
It's not wishful thinking. To be honest, I don't mind when a mon had been PSaved as long as Datel didn't make any mistakes.

Also, let me make myself clear: I am not going to lie and say that the Diancie is PSaved for sure because I don't know for a certainty.

If AfroThunderRule knows the OT, that would be different.

If you would like to reply to this, use PM and save this thread for actual trading.

Hi, ready?
Just give me a sec okay? I'm updating the thread...

UPDATE:

Wynaut (Careful/Shadow Tag) Dream Ball

31/x/31/31/31/04

OT: Gemini ID no: 30572

Baby exclusive moves:

-Encore
-Charm
-And Splash (4 zie lolz)

Purrlion (Bold/Prankster) Premier Ball H/A

31/x/31/31/31/31

OT: amab ID no: 08847

Egg moves:

-Encore
-Foul Play
-Switcheroo
-Encore

Last edited:
Just give me a sec okay? I'm updating the thread...

UPDATE:

Wynaut (Careful/Shadow Tag) Dream Ball

31/x/31/31/31/04

OT: Gemini ID no: 30572

Baby exclusive moves:

-Encore
-Charm
-And Splash (4 zie lolz)

Purrlion (Bold/Prankster) Premier Ball H/A

31/x/31/31/31/31

OT: amab ID no: 08847

Egg moves:

-Encore
-Foul Play
-Switcheroo
-Encore
What are the natures of both? And what's Wynaut's gender?

Hi there! Rather sardonic thread don't you think? :p

I like quite a few of the meticulously crafted pokemon you have helped introduce into this world. Your thread, elegant and pink, was very easy reading, but your snide comments left a thorn in my side. These are the pokemon that I desire: growlithe, modest ralts, petlil, axew, litleo, and espurr. What might you be interested in from me?

Devious listing.

Hi there! Rather sardonic thread don't you think? :p

I like quite a few of the meticulously crafted pokemon you have helped introduce into this world. Your thread, elegant and pink, was very easy reading, but your snide comments left a thorn in my side. These are the pokemon that I desire: growlithe, modest ralts, petlil, axew, litleo, and espurr. What might you be interested in from me?

Devious listing.
Dear sir, your quest has been rewarded.

The pokemon you have described in your elegant letter are indeed for trade.

From your extensive and bountiful list, I have let my pretty little eye desire the following:

- Abra
- Budew
- Cherubi
- Chimchar
- Qwilfish (female)
- And that adorable lady duck they call Ducklett

In your next correspondence, would you be so kind as to include the OT and the ID of the above poket monsters

(And that flattery... wow.)

Last edited:
Well I haven't really used/updated that thread in months now so it's fair to say that I sort of don't have one. Now that you mention it, I'll post a note at the top saying it is inactive/needing a revamp. It's just so time consuming to maintain you know? That's why I really do appreciate well done threads like these.

Anywaaay, I'll have those pokemon cloned in an hour or so. Tell me when you're ready and we can get this party started. Of the ones you requested, did you want the heart ball cherubi or pokeball + aromatherapy em one? There are 3 different chimchars, which monkey suits you best? (or are you just ape for apes and want all of them? jk :p)

Well I haven't really used/updated that thread in months now so it's fair to say that I sort of don't have one. Now that you mention it, I'll post a note at the top saying it is inactive/needing a revamp. It's just so time consuming to maintain you know? That's why I really do appreciate well done threads like these.

Anywaaay, I'll have those pokemon cloned in an hour or so. Tell me when you're ready and we can get this party started. Of the ones you requested, did you want the heart ball cherubi or pokeball + aromatherapy em one? There are 3 different chimchars, which monkey suits you best? (or are you just ape for apes and want all of them? jk :p)
Oh, I don't mind old threads, the very fact that you have one shows that you can be trusted a lot more than a brand new user! :)

Hmm, I'll take the Love Ball Cherubi and the Iron Fist Chimchar (the 31/31/31/x/31/31 one).

I can be ready to trade in a couple of hours if that's fine with you.

Hi. I'm interested in a custom breed. I'd like to make a poem about it, but your rules say I'm supposed to follow this form.
Pokemon species: Shroomish
Pokeball: Dream Ball
Ablity: Quick Feet
Egg Moves: Worry Seed, Focus Punch, Drain Punch, Bullet Seed.
Hatch Location: Laverre City
Nickname: Due to my lack of creativity, I'll leave this up to you. I trust you'll come up with a good idea.
Any other details: I like your shop.

I don't know how we'll figure out a payment, but as a start, why not CMT or PM me? Thanks for your attention :)

Hi. I'm interested in a custom breed. I'd like to make a poem about it, but your rules say I'm supposed to follow this form.
Pokemon species: Shroomish
Pokeball: Dream Ball
Ablity: Quick Feet
Egg Moves: Worry Seed, Focus Punch, Drain Punch, Bullet Seed.
Hatch Location: Laverre City
Nickname: Due to my lack of creativity, I'll leave this up to you. I trust you'll come up with a good idea.
Any other details: I like your shop.

I don't know how we'll figure out a payment, but as a start, why not CMT or PM me? Thanks for your attention :)
My attention is all yours! ;)

I'll be happy to do your project, for female one of these fishies:

Swift Swim, Storm Drain, Water Veil Finneon

Spitback and H/A will be just fine. ;)

I can get started on your mushroom later today, but for now- a poem.

(Since I was cruel with forcing people to use my form)

I saw a mushroom in a dream
But nothing was as it should seem
The mushroom kicked
The mushoom punched
My head was smashed
The spleen got scrunched.
Beware the evil mushrooms
Skipping in the woods

UPDATE/GIVEAWAY RESULTS/CHARITY PLEA

• First up- the giveaway results.

And before I reveal who the RNG favoured, I just want to thank all of those who took part. Only one of you can win the dark kitty, but your compassion has really touched me. If we all do our best, I'm sure that as a community, we can make this world a better place for animals! :)

So thank you to:

KailWrong, Risa, Tatertot, xcutekoala , Hamstern, Lady Valkyrie, chester0334 (sorry to hear about your family situation), Poseidon The Sea God, AfroThunderRule, DarkMilotic, MixMence, $teele, Mewdraco, kbullard26 Blazi, Liquidos (you big softy), wowgek7 and finally BlueCottonCandy.

(Wow, how did to type out all your usernames?)

And without further gushing- the number generated was...

Enter a lower limit: 1
Enter an upper limit: 200

Random Number: 131

(http://www.mathgoodies.com/calculators/random_no_custom.html)

This means that the worthy winner is.... $teele. Well done on sacrificing to the RNG Gods! ;). (Just PM me to arrange a pick up time for your Purrlion)

And just one last thing from me on this giveaway.

• Please keep spreading the word about the horrific torture animals are subjected to. Animals feel pain as acutely as any of us, so their right to a happy life should be respected.
  • If you are as angry as me about animal experimentation, there are a number of number of organisations that you can support, depending on where you live. Check them out! :)

USA

UK

Internationally

And no more links from me, really . Seriously! ;)

Finally, a new addition to my super-duper thread:

Marill (Adamant/Huge Power) Moon Ball

31/31/31/x/31/31

Thanks to lockiegengar12 for the hatch!
Just praise the Lati twins and he'll nickname this bunny for you.

OT: Lockie ID no: 62290

Egg moves:

-Aqua Jet
-Belly Drum
-Perish Song
-Water Sport

Psst, Mewdraco, your Shroomish is done.
His name is MushyMush. Just because. ;)-

Last edited:
Hi briarrose. I'm sorry for being an incompetent fool but the qwilfish you requested is actually not mine to give away. I am still in the process of correcting my pokemon list document since I've only recently (few days ago) updated from what was on there many months ago. If you're still interested in the pink prickly fish, talk to evan about obtaining your very own. I will be online to trade a few hours from now after sorting out school preparations. You ca of course pick another if you find one that you fancy. Sorry again for any inconvenience.

Hi briarrose. I'm sorry for being an incompetent fool but the qwilfish you requested is actually not mine to give away. I am still in the process of correcting my pokemon list document since I've only recently (few days ago) updated from what was on there many months ago. If you're still interested in the pink prickly fish, talk to evan about obtaining your very own. I will be online to trade a few hours from now after sorting out school preparations. You ca of course pick another if you find one that you fancy. Sorry again for any inconvenience.
Hah, no worries- I know how hard it is to keep track of a 100+ shinies!

I'll happily take the Dream Ball Slakoth instead (me and those pink balls...)

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
In response to your SQSR post, I'm interested in your SV hatched Buneary (phone won't let me C+P)

Furthermore, for Mawile, which Pokeball did you want it caught in? And any nicknames for it?

In response to your SQSR post, I'm interested in your SV hatched Buneary (phone won't let me C+P)

Furthermore, for Mawile, which Pokeball did you want it caught in? And any nicknames for it?
No problem- one bunny will be cloned! :)

If Shiny- Heal. If not shiny- Luxury

And no nicknames, I always hated non- species names.

And could I also get a male Bulbasaur with the advertised egg moves?

Also- will you be breeding a Naive or a Rash Chimchar?
Sure, I'll breed bulba next. What nature and spread do you want? For the chimchar I can do either. Which would you prefer?

BTW, is Diancie redis or non redis?

Sure, I'll breed bulba next. What nature and spread do you want? For the chimchar I can do either. Which would you prefer?

BTW, is Diancie redis or non redis?
Naive would be best, I think. :)

I'd like to keep it non-redis, if you don't mind, just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)