@}--,--'-- The New Rose Forest @}--,--'-- Could the mods please lock this poor thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I hope I'm in the right thread. This will be my entry for the giveaway.

She couldn't take that image out of her mind. What could it possibly mean? The thoughts of being murdered frightened her, nevertheless she wasn't worried.
"My death will be an elegant one at least." -she kept saying to herself.
She didn't fear death, as she knew she'd die one day or another, she had a close relationship with it already.

Something dark from her past came back to her. She sent out her Espeon, as she knew he'd still remember the incident. That poor Umbreon, shot to death to save her. It wasn't even her Umbreon, it was a released one who happened to be there at the right place at the right time. The shooter escaped, probably couldn't handle the pressure or having innocent blood in his hands. He was found death the day after; Jumped off a building far away from all civilization. She couldn't leave the dead Umbreon after the murderer escaped, people even thought it was hers. Espeon disappeared when he heard the shots, he knew her trainer was still there, but he was really afraid. The woman left a rose on the now icy cold corpse. A blue rose.

A few days after her vision, a woman dressed in deep blue showed up at her door. "You've finally appeared. Let's get started then."-she said.

Last edited:
Visibly distraught, the woman decided to brew a pot of coffee to keep herself awake. Her mind kept drifting back to the poor girl and the colors she wore. Red, and not just any red. Scarlet, as if she was almost expecting her death to happen. Had she? Was she preparing to die and hoping that her clothes would remain beautiful as always? It wasn't a plausible theory, the woman mused.

"If I don't figure this out it will haunt me for the rest of my life," She sighs and removes her glasses, rubbing her eyes lightly. "Gothitelle, darling, use Future Sight. Tell me if I have the same fate."

Gothitelle nods sadly and proceeds to gaze into the yet to come. "Gothi. Gothitelle." She says forlornly, and gestures to the garden in the back yard.

The woman drops her coffee cup, the sounds of china breaking echoes through the house like the sound of a shattering soul. "Roses?" She gasps and steadies herself on the table. "This can't be happening. I can't die the way she did.. it's not possible."

Gothitelle rushes to her master's side, supporting her as she makes her way to the window. Reaching out a gloved hand, Gothitelle strokes the window pane and sings softly, her voice haunting.

Tossing a luxury ball into the air, she summons her faithful companion Rapidash. "Rapidash, I need you to burn the roses. All of them. Tell the Roselia I'm sorry but I can't risk my life for their happiness. I'm too important to this country."

Rapidash nods and rushes out the door, mane flowing and eyes blazing. Flames engulf the garden, and screams of distress are heard. Covering her eyes, the woman sobs. Too many innocent pokemon will burn, but this is the way it must be.

"Telle! Gothi!" Gothitelle frantically gestures to the door, long dress swaying.

"Arceus, help us.." The woman cries anxiously, her voice scratching at the walls that confine her.

"Your pathetic excuse for a God cannot help you now. How mighty is the one who will neglect those who are about to die? Mighty indeed... Rosalyn. It's been well over 30 years since I last walked through this garden. Tell me, why would you burn the roses that we planted?" A man, tall and willowy, the face of an angel and the voice of ten thousand undead souls.

"Joffre. I burned them because they would kill me like they did to that woman. You know exactly how it is, considering you work with death on a daily." Biting back more tears, she stands, legs unsure of themselves.

A laugh greets her ears, the sound hollow and terrifying. "Your Gothitelle is as pathetic as you if she could not properly interpret the vision. Mother named you Rosalyn after the beautiful roses she had planted in the garden. You, sweet sister, are going to kill yourself. Zoroark, Illusion. Transform into her and make her smile."

Zoroark transforms into Rosalyn, a spitting image with a much darker soul. Surely he won't kill his own sister. He couldn't, they were twins, said to have smiles that could light up the room.

"Smile, little red rose. Let me see those pearly white bones." Joffre shouts a command to Rosalyn, her image wavering and flickering as if she were looking into a puddle.

Laughing happily, Joffre watches as his sister's smile spreads from ear to ear. Now for the champion.

Sorry this was so long, but here's my entry! Hope you like it :)

Well, I've decided to have a bit of fun with this giveaway. :)

Everyone who enters, will get a little extra added to their submission- that's my way of saying thank you.

Not everyone can win- but I can jolly well write a few more endings! ;)

Hi, I hope I'm in the right thread. This will be my entry for the giveaway.
Mewdraco, here's an ending for your version:

The visitor in the blue dress, Umbreon's bloody form, the blue rose, the vision of her corpse surrounded by roses- these and a thousand other malicious images swarmed the woman's mind. Somewhere far away, her Espeon was screaming. The woman tried to run towards her pokemon's voice but all she could see was a forest of blue roses. Soon enough, her screams joined the Espeon's.

"Pathetic- and you call yourself a psychic."

Abruptly, the roses vanished. Looking around frantically, the woman confirmed that she wasn't blind. She was also still alive.

"The Espeon was even more pathetic than his trainer though."

And with that, the intruder pointed at the little pink body curled up next to the door. The Espeon wasn't breathing.

"You murderer!" the woman screeched, rushing to her dead pokemon's side "Espeon, please wake up honey- you can do it.." She stoked the still warm warm fur over and over, desperately praying for a miracle.

"Murderer, my my- you don't need to be so crass. Please call me Margaret. And you can stop touching that pet of yours, I assure you that it's dead. Oh, don't look at me like that Erin, I did kill that Espeon, so I should know if it's alive or not."

"How do you even know my name, murderer?" Erin demanded, trying and failing to keep her tears at bay.

"Why wouldn't I know the name of the woman responsible for the death of my Umbreon?" for the first time, there was an edge in Margaret's voice "It was your fault that Lycoris died, no-one else's!"

That horrible night- the gunshot, the brave Umbreon- why had Erin let the pokemon jump in front of her?
But if she hadn't, she and Espeon would have both died...

"I didn't kill your pokemon, there was a man with a gun, he was going to shoot me and.. and..."

"That sounded so convincing." Margaret snorted "Either you're the best liar that I've ever seen or... Ahh, never mind. I'll show you instead"

That horrible night, the gunshot, the brave Umbreon.

Only where is the shooter? Where is the murderer?

There is only Erin and her Espeon.

Then, comes Margaret's voice.

"Please, you have to save my Umbreon- you can't tell me that Lycoris is going to die and then just leave!"

"I told you to leave me alone!" Erin snaps "There's nothing I can do for your pokemon. Someone will shoot her and she will die, and none of that has anything to do with me."

The Umbreon's rings begin to glow. The pokemon growls and lunges at Erin.

Before Margaret can recall Lycoris, before Espeon has a chance to defend his owner, a bullet has already been fired.

The shaking hand holding the gun is Erin's.

All she can do is run. Keep running.

One day, Espeon helps her forget.

"You shot my Umbreon. You. Not some stranger." Margaret no longer bothers to hide the contempt form her voice "I've spent years watching you, you know. I kept hoping that you would try to save someone, redeem yourself. But you're a coward, you didn't even talk to that poor girl yesterday. Didn't even warn her."

Erin doesn't say anything. There's not much that she can say.

"But you leave the bloody roses. Always with the bloody roses. Maybe I'll leave one for you."

There is a gunshot.

Erin's body is found several days later by the police.

She died clutching her Espeon, surrounded by not one but a dozen roses.

DarkMilotic, I'll do yours soon! ;)

Here it is. A long one. ;)

There was a time when Roslyn didn’t hate him. No matter how many people he killed, no matter how many times Roslyn ran away from him, there was a time when his sister had loved him. Joffre would never forget that, could not forget it.

“Mum- Rosy’s Eevee bit my Zorua again!”

“He was just playing with her!”

“Yeah, with his teeth…”

“Ouch, why would you do that? Mum- Joff bit me!”

“I was just playing! With my teeth.”

Their mother is furious with both of them.

The Zoroark snarled at Roslyn, showing off her new human teeth. Joffre knew that it was only an illusion but still found himself smiling. After all these years, his sister would be bitten again, this time with her own teeth.

So quickly that it was almost a blur of flame, Rapidash charged at Joffre- its diamond like hooves on fire.

“Use Flare Blitz, Rapidash- my brother needs to pay for all the people he killed!”

Finally, his sister was using her brains. In a dangerous situation, Joffre had learned that it was important to attack the trainer rather than the pokemon. Trainers were so much easier to kill.

“Zoroark Substitute, and then use Dark Pulse on the ground.”

Quickly, the fake Roslyn made a copy of itself- a copy that rushed at the fire horse and swallowed the attack meant for Joffre. The real Zoroark then fired off a wave of black energy that caused the garden soil to tremor. Rapidash lost its balance, allowing Zoroark to finish it off with its claws.

Something told Joffre that even if they both lived to be one hundred, he would be still be a better trainer than Roslyn.

Poor sis, so beautiful but so useless in a fight…

“Zorua, return. God, sis- do you have to suck that much? Zory had to beat up those bullies by herself!”

“Ponyta is the one who sucks- not me”

“You trained that horse, that means you’re both awful.”

“Remember when you bit me?”

“What does that have to do with any… ow.”

“Do I still suck?”

“Not at biting…”

She may be the best biter he has ever seen.

“Are you going to let Espeon and Gothitelle battle too?” he asked as the fainted Rapidash disappeared into its Luxury Ball. “I suggest that you don’t, it would only take one Dark Pulse from Zoroark to kill them both.”

Roslyn shook her head slowly.

"I won't let them die to protect me. I already burned those poor Roselia…”

“They lived in the flowerbeds we planted, right?”

A nod.

“That’s the last of the roses- I think that calls for a hug.”

“No way- your dress is dirty, your hands are mucky and your lips….”

“And my lips?”

“Are beautiful.”

“You shouldn’t say things like that!”

“We shouldn’t have done what we did last night either…”

“I still have the bitemarks…”

He strokes them through the muddy dress

“Listen, sis. I’m not here to fight. I’m here to keep that prophecy from coming true”

Roslyn pales.

“Who told you about that?”

Joffre finds her alarm hilarious, after everything that were (still are) to each other, his sister still thinks that she can keep secrets from him.

“We’re twins, remember?”

“You killed him?”

“You saw me do it, didn’t you?”

“But why would you do something like that Joff? Why?”

“You had a vision. I had to make come true.”

“But why? Tell me why for Mew’s sake!”

“I can’t.”

“Then I can’t forgive you. Get out of my sight!”

The words hurt more than any bite.

“I won’t be your twin for much longer” Roslyn is hysterical now “I’m going to die and I still don’t know why you killed the people in my visions! What about the girl, hmm? What did she ever do to you?”

Joffre pales. Of course he regrets killing the girl, he’s not a monster. It was a cowardly trick, using Zoroark’s powers to manipulate the child into killing herself. But it was necessary, always necessary.

“I had to...” he tries to explain but his sister cuts him off.

“Why?” she all but screams, just as she had done that night.

This time Joffre is inclined to tell the truth.

“We’re twins. Two sides of the same coin. Whenever you have a vision, it is up to me to bring it about. You could call us agents of destiny, if you want to be sentimental about it. If I don’t make the visions come true, you die. I’m not too sure about the rest, Mew just kept babbling on about the space-time continuum becoming distorted.”

"Why didn't you tell me this before?"

Roslyn is still stupid. Nothing will change that.

"If I said anything, you would blame yourself. It was better if I was the monster, not both of us."

He’s not sure if Roslyn heard anything he said, her eyse are wild now and she’s laughing and crying at the same time.

“Yes, I thought that you were the monster, that I was in love with a monster; when I was the monster- killing people with my visions…”

But she’s brave, his sister. It takes her a while but she pulls herself together, wipes her tears and stand up straight.

“Are you here to kill me then?” she asks, only the slightest tremor in her voice.

“I’m here to save you, you idiot woman! If you kill my Zoroark while she still looks like you, the prophecy comes true and you get to live.” Joffre snorts “You can go back to ignoring me, if you like. As long as you survive, that is.”

“I will live, I will have more visions, and you will keep killing more people?”

There is something strange about her voice but Joffre chooses to ignore it. Instead he nods and winks.

“Maybe you are a psychic after all, sis!”

“I am a psychic. You are my everything. And we will never be monsters again.”

Even afterwards, Joffre never found out where his sister had gotten that knife from. All he knew was that his sister stabbed herself in the neck. All he knew is that he was one who covered her body in roses. All he knew is that he will never feel her bite him again.

Risa, an even longer one for you. ;)

Killers are not born, they are made. For a long time, Green had believed that and would have continued to believe it, if he had not beaten the first girl he liked to death with his bare fists.

Even at fourteen, Viola had been jaw-achingly beautiful. When she put on her signature red lipstick, a tight fitting leather skirt and black stiletto heels, it suddenly didn’t matter how young she was. Pallet town knew her, adored her and hungrily devoured her with the eyes of its citizens.

Each Pallet boy thought that only he was good enough to be Viola’s boyfriend. God, even Red, the local mute, would look up from his textbooks whenever Viola walked into the classroom. Just because the freak was smart, he didn’t have the right to stare at normal girls for Mew’s sake!

Even thinking of Red made Green want to punch something. Or rather a certain someone. How could he, the grandson of Professor Oak, always be second best to a mute who didn’t even know who his father was? It seemed illogical, impossible even, for Red to score than higher Green in every exam or for the PE teacher to choose Red to represent the school in the national athletics competition (leaving Green to supervise the junior potato sack race).

Perhaps if his rival had been modest about his accomplishments, Green could have felt sorry for the fatherless mute boy along with everyone else. But Red was anything but humble- quite the opposite, he made it clear that he considered all of his classmates to be beneath his notice. During lunch, Red would purposefully sit alone, despite knowing that as the Pallet sports legend, he would be welcome at any table. Whenever a well-meaning person tried to talk to him outside of school, the mute would simply raise his eyebrows and stare down the offender before they hurried away.

No, it was impossible for Green to pity Red.

He could, however, despise him.

“Did you hear the news?” Blue chirped into Green’s ear, making it impossible for him to focus on his comic.

What an annoying girl, Blue thought and not for the first time. But Blue was the undisputed queen of gossip, so it made sense to listen to whatever she had to say.

“Viola asked Red out and he said yes. Well, he didn’t say it of course but he nodded. Can you believe that wonderboy actually likes someone? I mean he has some serious ego problems, not to mention the fact that he…”

Green stopped listening.

This has to be a sick joke, one of Blue’s pranks no doubt.

But the rumor turned out to be true.

Green saw that for himself when he caught Viola nearly sucking the mute’s lips off after a football game.

He honestly doesn't know what makes him want to hurt Red more, the fact that he is dating the prettiest girl in school or that the mute just scored the winning goal.

It’s so easy to lure Viola into the musty smelling sports shed, that it’s almost funny- in a sick and twisted way, of course. The little idiot comes willingly enough and all that Green has to do is tell her that her missing hockey stick (that he stole himself) has been found in the old woodshed on the edge of the school playing fields.

It is almost as easy to hold her down and rip off her skirt.

For some strange reason, he can’t stop thinking of Red- even with a half-naked girl in front of him.

Viola screams that she will tell her parents, the teachers, Red, the damn Pokemon league Champion. Green would go to prison, she’ll make sure of that.

There is a struggle (why?), more screaming (he had expected that) but all it takes is a blow to the head and Viola is silent.

Still, Green keeps hitting her- just in case. By the time he is finished, the mess of blood, skins and muscles could be anyone.

She’s his now, not Red’s.

“Green, Green, have you heard? There’s a murderer in our school. I know I shouldn’t say this, but its all so exciting!”

Green’s grandfather suggests that Red go on a pokemon journey to help him deal with the trauma. He even gives him a Pokedex because ‘the boy needs something to focus on”

Green insists on having a pokedex too.

Red is given a pokemon.

Of course, Green must have a pokemon too, a better one.

The first time Green and Red battle, the better pokemon loses.

Green can’t help but think that the better trainer lost too.

A badge.

Filling up the pokedex.

Another battle with Red.

Another predictable loss.

Another girl is found dead.

But Red can’t die, not yet.

Green needs to beat him first.

There are more battles, and more corpses.

When Green defeats Lance, he thinks that he has finally won.

He has in fact lost, even his own grandfather admits as much when he congratulates Red on becoming the Kanto Champion.

Red sneers at the title and leaves Kanto for good, leaving Green to manage the League.

Everyone still addresses Red as the Champion.

Some challengers don’t take losing well. Green privately thinks that he has no right to judge them but lectures the beaten trainers anyway.

When a slim willowy haired girl loses to him for the third time, Green flatly tells her to give up and go home.

He ignores the girl’s hysteric outburst and subsequent phone calls (they’re all the same, desperate pleas for a re-match, for a fourth chance at Championship) until he hears from his grandfather that Red is coming back to Kanto.

After wasting four years training on top of a god-forsaken mountain somewhere in Johto, the mute has apparently decided that he wants to be the Champion after all. Gary will be allowed to manage the Gym in Viridian.

He calls the girl, telling her to meet him in a famous café near the equally Celadon Department Store.

After learning that the determined little challenger has a history of depression, staging her ‘suicide’ is easy. Why is it always so easy? Where is the challenge?

Green is almost happy when a woman with the red lipstick (could she be Viola, born again to reward him for all his hard his work?) refuses to die easily.

Killers are born, not made- Green thinks as he is dying. He was never starved, beaten or even ignored by his parents. Everyone loved him- he certainly had friends. (Green, have you heard? It was all over the tabloids, Red actaully asked me out! I said no, of course. He frightens me, sometimes…)

Killers are born, not made- but then how can he explain a boy called Red?

BlueCottonCandy, let me know if you want me to add something to your entry too. :)

Last edited:
Would you be interested in cloning a bunch of these in return for keeping a copy of each? Both were caught in Friend Safari and have the little Gen VI blue pentagon thingy.

Lv. 47 Ditto w/ Limber
OT: Miles (32219) | Timid Nature
31/x/31/31/31/31

Lv. 66 Ditto w/ Limber
OT: Candy (42999) | Jolly Nature
31/31/31/x/31/31

While sleeping in her bed, she began having a mysterious dream. In her dream, she was in a rose garden maze. Although there was something wrong with the sky, and the maze. The sky was colored a dark red, and the rose hedges were all dead. She was trapped in her dream, and started walking around the maze. As she walked for what seemed like hours, she ran into a dark figure. The figure spoke in a deep and almost murmuring voice to where she could barely understand. The dark figure spoke and said "You have only 5 days to prepare for battle, you will be given a rose with 5 petals. Each day a petal shall fall off, and when that happens. You will battle for your life." The figure then disappeared, and she woke up. She realized that the dream was a omen, and in her hand was a 5 petal rose.

Day 1She started training her espeon, and walked into a forest. In the forest her espeon sensed an entity of great strength. Determined to get stronger, they seeked out this spirit. As they ventured deeper and deeper into the forest, she sensed she was being watched. She then asked her espeon if he sensed it too. Espeon agreed by nodding its head. Even though they were frightened by what power awaits them, hidden inside the forest. They set up camp and fell asleep. Then out of nowhere,a Hypno attacked them. Espeon defeated the Drowzee and it vanished. After that immense battle she fell asleep. She then woke up to 4 petals.

Day 2She and espeon walked deeper into the forest, and she fell over unconscious. She awoke in the hospital next to her espeon, and immediately checked the rose. All but one petal fell off. She tried to train, but she couldn't get up. Espeon then used hypnosis to put her to sleep, and make his trainer sleep peacefully.

Day 5She woke up, with only espeon in her room, but something wasn't right. All the staff were unconscious, and the dark figure from her dreams was standing next to a trainer. Something was wrong with the trainer. She remembered seeing her somewhere, and eventually realized that it was the trainer that commited suicide. The trainer then asked if she would battle to put her to rest. She and her espeon agreed to the offer.

As the battle commenced, the dark figure appeared to be a darkrai, Espeon then remembered the feeling she sensed in the forest, it was darkrai. Darkrai used Dark Void on espeon, but it bounced right back and hit both darkrai and the trainer. The Darkrai was put to sleep, and the trainer remained unaffected. The trainer trie commanding Darkrai to attack espeon, but it was no good. Espeon then destroyed darkrai, and its shadows formed a Masterball. The trainer said she didnt want to use the cursed pokemon against the elite four, and she said she released her other pokemon. She also explained Darkrai is a curse that is bound to a trainer for safety to keep it from wreaking havoc on the world. Passing darkria onto the trainer.

A month later...
A newspaper article:
" A trainer and her espeon were found slaughtered in their house. There appeared to be wilted roses in their hands, and a note that stated "They were not strong enough, I will return to my old ways."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its probably confusing -BlueCottonCandy

Would you be interested in cloning a bunch of these in return for keeping a copy of each? Both were caught in Friend Safari and have the little Gen VI blue pentagon thingy.

Lv. 47 Ditto w/ Limber
OT: Miles (32219) | Timid Nature
31/x/31/31/31/31

Lv. 66 Ditto w/ Limber
OT: Candy (42999) | Jolly Nature
31/31/31/x/31/31
No offence, but I find it extremely that such Dittos were caught in the FC.

Especially two of them.

I bet they don't have Anistar memories...

Well, I've decided to have a bit of fun with this giveaway. :)

Everyone who enters, will get a little extra added to their submission- that's my way of saying thank you.

Not everyone can win- but I can jolly well write a few more endings! ;)

Mewdraco, here's an ending for your version:

The visitor in the blue dress, Umbreon's bloody form, the blue rose, the vision of her corpse surrounded by roses- these and a thousand other malicious images swarmed the woman's mind. Somewhere far away, her Espeon was screaming. The woman tried to run towards her pokemon's voice but all she could see was a forest of blue roses. Soon enough, her screams joined the Espeon's.

"Pathetic- and you call yourself a psychic."

Abruptly, the roses vanished. Looking around frantically, the woman confirmed that she wasn't blind. She was also still alive.

"The Espeon was even more pathetic than his trainer though."

And with that, the intruder pointed at the little pink body curled up next to the door. The Espeon wasn't breathing.

"You murderer!" the woman screeched, rushing to her dead pokemon's side "Espeon, please wake up honey- you can do it.." She stoked the still warm warm fur over and over, desperately praying for a miracle.

"Murderer, my my- you don't need to be so crass. Please call me Margaret. And you can stop touching that pet of yours, I assure you that it's dead. Oh, don't look at me like that Erin, I did kill that Espeon, so I should know if it's alive or not."

"How do you even know my name, murderer?" Erin demanded, trying and failing to keep her tears at bay.

"Why wouldn't I know the name of the woman responsible for the death of my Umbreon?" for the first time, there was an edge in Margaret's voice "It was your fault that Lycoris died, no-one else's!"

That horrible night- the gunshot, the brave Umbreon- why had Erin let the pokemon jump in front of her?
But if she hadn't, she and Espeon would have both died...

"I didn't kill your pokemon, there was a man with a gun, he was going to shoot me and.. and..."

"That sounded so convincing." Margaret snorted "Either you're the best liar that I've ever seen or... Ahh, never mind. I'll show you instead"

That horrible night, the gunshot, the brave Umbreon.

Only there is the shooter? There is the murderer?

There is only Erin and her Espeon.

Then, comes Margaret's voice.

"Please, you have to save my Umbreon- you can't tell me that Lycoris is going to die and then just leave!"

"I told you to leave me alone!" Erin snaps "There's nothing I can do for your pokemon. Someone will shoot her and she will die, and none of that has anything to do with me."

The Umbreon's rings begin to glow. The pokemon growls and lunges at Erin.

Before Margaret can recall Lycoris, before Espeon has a chance to defend his owner, a bullet has already been fired.

The shaking hand holding the gun is Erin's.

All she can do is run. Keep running.

One day, Espeon helps her forget.

"You shot my Umbreon. You. Not some stranger." Margaret no longer bothers to hide the contempt form her voice "I've spent years watching you, you know. I kept hoping that you would try to save someone, redeem yourself. But you're a coward, you didn't even talk to that poor girl yesterday. Didn't even warn her."

Erin doesn't say anything. There's not much that she can say.

"But you leave the bloody roses. Always with the bloody roses. Maybe I'll leave one for you."

There is a gunshot.

Erin's body is found several days later by the police.

She died clutching her Espeon, surrounded by not one but a dozen roses.

DarkMilotic, I'll do yours soon! ;)

Here it is. A long one. ;)

There was a time when Roslyn didn’t hate him. No matter how many people he killed, no matter how many times Roslyn ran away from him, there was a time when his sister had loved him. Joffre would never forget that, could not forget it.

“Mum- Rosy’s Eevee bit my Zorua again!”

“He was just playing with her!”

“Yeah, with his teeth…”

“Ouch, why would you do that? Mum- Joff bit me!”

“I was just playing! With my teeth.”

Their mother is furious with both of them.

The Zoroark snarled at Roslyn, showing off her new human teeth. Joffre knew that it was only an illusion but still found himself smiling. After all these years, his sister would be bitten again, this time with her own teeth.

So quickly that it was almost a blur of flame, Rapidash charged at Joffre- its diamond like hooves on fire.

“Use Flare Blitz, Rapidash- my brother needs to pay for all the people he killed!”

Finally, his sister was using her brains. In a dangerous situation, Joffre had learned that it was important to attack the trainer rather than the pokemon. Trainers were so much easier to kill.

“Zoroark Substitute, and the use Dark Pulse on the ground.”

Quickly, the fake Roslyn made a copy of itself- a copy that rushed at the fire horse and swallowed the attack meant for Joffre. The real Zoroark then fired off a wave of black energy that caused the garden soil to tremor. Rapidash lost its balance, allowing Zoroark to finish it off with its claws.

Something told Joffre that even if they both lived to be one hundred, he would be still be a better trainer than Roslyn.

Poor sis, so beautiful but so useless in a fight…

“Zorua, return. God, sis- do you have to suck that much? Zory had to beat up those bullies by herself!”

“Ponyta is the one who sucks- not me”

“You trained that horse, that means you’re both awful.”

“Remember when you bit me?”

“What does that have to do with any… ow.”

“Do I still suck?”

“Not at biting…”

She may be the best biter he has ever seen.

“Are you going to let Espeon and Gothitelle battle too?” he asked as the fainted Rapidash disappeared into it’s Luxury Ball. “I suggest that you don’t, it would take one Dark Pulse form Zoroark to kill them both.”

Roslyn shook her head.

“I wouldn’t want them to die to protect me. I already burned those poor Roselia…”

“They lived in the flowerbeds we planted, right?”

A nod.

“That’s the last of the roses- I think that this calls for a hug.”

“No way- your dress is dirty, your hands are mucky and your lips….”

“And my lips?”

“Are beautiful.”

“You shouldn’t say things like that!”

“We shouldn’t have done what we did last night either…”

“I still have the bitemarks…”

He strokes them through the muddy dress

“Listen, sis. I’m not here to fight. I’m here to keep that prophecy from coming true”

Roslyn pales.

“Who told you about that?”

Joffre finds her alarm hilarious, after everything that were (still are) to each other, his sister still thinks that she can keep secrets from him.

“We’re twins, remember?”

“You killed him?”

“You saw me do it, didn’t you?”

“But why would you do something like that Joff? Why?”

“You had a vision. I had to make come true.”

“But why? Tell me why for Mew’s sake!”

“I can’t.”

“Then I can’t forgive you. Get out of my sight!”

The words hurt more than any bite.

“I won’t be your twin for much longer” Roslyn is hysterical now “I’m going to die and I still don’t know why you killed the people in my visions! What about the girl, hmm? What did she ever do to you?”

Joffre pales. Of course he regrets killing the girl, he’s not a monster. It was a cowardly trick, using Zoroark’s powers to manipulate the child into killing herself. But is was necessary, always necessary.

“I had to...” he tries to explain but his sister cuts him off.

“Why?” she all but screams, just as she had done that night.

This time Joffre is inclined to tell the truth.

“We’re twins. Two sides of the same coin. Whenever you have a vision, it is up to me to bring it about. You could call us agents of destiny, if you want to be sentimental about it. If I don’t make the visions come true, you die. I’m not too sure about the rest, Mew just kept babbling on about the space-time continuum becoming distorted.”

He’s not sure if Roslyn heard anything he said, her eyse are wild now and she’s laughing and crying at the same time.

“And I thought that you were the monster, that I was in love with a monster; when I was the monster- killing people with my visions…”

But she’s brave, his sister. It takes her a while but she pulls herself together, wipes her tears and stand up straight.

“Are you here to kill me then?” she asks, only the slightest tremor in her voice.

“I’m here to save you, you idiot woman! If you kill my Zoroark while she still looks like you, the prophecy comes true and you get to live.” Joffre snorts “You can go back to ignoring me, if you like. As long as you survive, that is.”

“I will live, I will have more visions, and you will keep killing more people?”

There is something strange about her voice but Joffre chooses to ignore it. Instead he nods and winks.

“Maybe you are a psychic after all, sis!”

“I am a psychic. You are my everything. And we will never be monsters again.”

Even afterwards, Joffre never found out where his sister had gotten that knife from. All he knew was that his sister stabbed herself in the neck. All he knew is that he was one who covered her body in roses. All he knew is that he would never feel her bite him again.
That was so good yet so sad.

I got the feels ;-; Mew reminds me of a crabby old man xD But that was amazing and you're an amazing writer :D Thanks for the ending!

Especially two of them.

I was skeptical too when I got them in trade, but that was pre-Pokebank before hacked stuff was really a problem. Let me run to Anistar and find out if they have memories.

I DO know that they are clones. And they were not caught by me.

I was skeptical too when I got them in trade, but that was pre-Pokebank before hacked stuff was really a problem. Let me run to Anistar and find out if they have memories.

I DO know that they are clones. And they were not caught by me.
I don't them being clones.

I just never saw such good Dittos from Kalos.

Even the best trade threads only managed to have 4 IV ones...

I don't them being clones.

I just never saw such good Dittos from Kalos.

Even the best trade threads only managed to have 4 IV ones...
Just checked 'em in Anistar.

Jolly Ditto
"Ditto was stared at by the Judge intensely when it met Candy. The Pokemon fondly remembers that it got nervous. And... Ditto was taken to Pokemon Day Care by Cole and left with Klefki. The Pokemon remembers that it was happy."

Timid Ditto (nicknamed Timid btw)
"When Burmy jumped out, Timid was surprised and ran away with Miles. The Pokemon remembers that it had some difficulty. And... Timid became Cole's friend when it arrived via Link Trade at... a riverside road. The Pokemon remembers that it was restless."

Just checked 'em in Anistar.

Jolly Ditto
"Ditto was stared at by the Judge intensely when it met Candy. The Pokemon fondly remembers that it got nervous. And... Ditto was taken to Pokemon Day Care by Cole and left with Klefki. The Pokemon remembers that it was happy."

Timid Ditto (nicknamed Timid btw)
"When Burmy jumped out, Timid was surprised and ran away with Miles. The Pokemon remembers that it had some difficulty. And... Timid became Cole's friend when it arrived via Link Trade at... a riverside road. The Pokemon remembers that it was restless."
Well, I can clone them I guess... :/ Only tomorrow, it's 10 pm over here.

I'd still prefer to check them at the hack check thread to be honest.

That's fine. I'd like to have them hack checked too, just to be sure. And I'll be available most of the day tomorrow, so w/e works for you.

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Especially two of them.

I know I'm not a part of this but I can vouch for their legitimacy. They used to be all the rage back before the pre-PokeBank days. There are other 5IVs Kalos Dittos out there as well but their value pretty much died after PokeBank and with RNG'd Ditto being legal. The Timid Ditto had a nickname of Timid as well.

I know I'm not a part of this but I can vouch for their legitimacy. They used to be all the rage back before the pre-PokeBank days. There are other 5IVs Kalos Dittos out there as well but their value pretty much died after PokeBank and with RNG'd Ditto being legal. The Timid Ditto had a nickname of Timid as well.
That's what I thought. I seem to remember having them vetted back in November when I got them.

Interested in your Ho-Oh. I have a fair few legends I can offer.

Is your preference KB or RNG events? May be easier for me to send a PM to save clogging your thread :)

Edit: Forget this, I don't have a trade thread. :(

Last edited:
UPDATE:

Poliwag (Modest/Swift Swim) H/A

Becomes Drizzle

31/31/26/30/31/31

OT: Annibel ID no: 48404

Egg moves:

-Haze
-Encore

Bulbasuar (Modest/Chlorophyll) H/A

31/31/26/30/31/31

OT: Ruby ID no: 39870

Hatched by me, so if you want a nickname, just bribe me let me know.

Egg moves:

-Giga Drain

Hope you're still accepting entries for the giveaway. ^_^ Here's mine:

The dream came to her in surreal flashes. The first image she saw was of her listless body in the bathtub, the white linoleum floor stained red as blood flowed freely from a long gash on both her arms. A kitchen knife fell from her grasp as the life slipped from her eyes. Although the scene before her was haunting and gruesome, there was a beauty to it, though perhaps she merely felt that way because of the numerous crimson rose buds that floated on the surface of the stale bathwater.

A chill passed through her, however, for this appeared to be a suicide, something she was fairly certain she’d never do.

Then something moved within her peripheral vision and she turned to see a dark figure hovering in the doorway. She couldn’t make out his features, but the silhouette was clearly a man’s.

Suddenly the dream began to rewind time and she found herself walking through the door of her apartment.

She moved to turn on the light, but then heard the cocking of a gun. The man’s silhouette sat calmly on her living room sofa, malicious intent spewing off of him in waves.

“No lights.” His voice his gruff, yet calm.

“Who are you?”

“No questions either. That’s what brought me here after all. Questions.”

“You killed her.” The woman spoke of the girl she’d seen at the cafe that day, the one with the cut across her throat.

“How’d you figure it out? That it was a murder and not a suicide?”

“Slicing your own throat is…an unusual way to commit suicide to say the least.”

“But not implausible. Plus, she was depressed.”

“In light of her death, of course those around her could misinterpret her behavior before she died. They wanted answers as to why she did it. Perhaps she was a bit depressed as well, but after investigating, I don’t believe it was to the point where she’d consider taking her own life. Since you’re here, I was obviously correct in my assumptions.”

“Yes, well, playing detective has now put you in a rather difficult position.”

Time moved forward again. With a gun pressed against her back she was escorted to the bathroom, where the stage for her death had been set.

In the man’s hand, he held the love ball containing her Espeon. When he’d managed to steal it from her, she wasn’t sure. The only thing she was certain of was that he fully intended to end Espeon’s life if she did not end hers. Therefore, she took the kitchen knife from his grasp and slid into the water. There was no way she would live, of this she was positive. Making her do the deed was cleaner, but if push came to shove he’d do it himself if he had to and cover it up. Something told her he was accustomed to murder. At least this way she had a chance to save her beloved pokemon.

=============================

With a start the woman awoke, sweat dripping off her in buckets as she quickly sat up. The feel of the blade on her skin lingered, bringing realism to her dream.

At the end of her bed, her Espeon tilted his head upwards and to the side, a look of concern and confusion passed through its eyes. Reaching down, she reassured him with a gentle pat on the back.

“Everything’s okay. Simply a bad dream is all. Go back to sleep.”

She laid back down, but her eyes refused to shut. She knew the sure fire way to change the future. She could simply not investigate the girl’s murder and remain alive, but this decision didn’t sit well with her.

A week later, the woman’s death makes the front page of the newspaper: WOMAN BRAVELY HELPS POLICE CATCH MURDERER WITH HER DEATH.

The woman had managed to change one thing; she’d made sure this devil would never kill again, even though her life was still sacrificed in the process.

The sun beats down on an empty graveyard. Etched into one of the gravestones is the name:

SCARLETT EVANS
1985-2014
HERO AND LOVING FRIEND

A fresh bouquet of red roses lays on her recently covered grave and curled up next to the flowers is the most faithful companion she’s ever known: Espeon.

Hope you're still accepting entries for the giveaway. ^_^ Here's mine:

The dream came to her in surreal flashes. The first image she saw was of her listless body in the bathtub, the white linoleum floor stained red as blood flowed freely from a long gash on both her arms. A kitchen knife fell from her grasp as the life slipped from her eyes. Although the scene before her was haunting and gruesome, there was a beauty to it, though perhaps she merely felt that way because of the numerous crimson rose buds that floated on the surface of the stale bathwater.

A chill passed through her, however, for this appeared to be a suicide, something she was fairly certain she’d never do.

Then something moved within her peripheral vision and she turned to see a dark figure hovering in the doorway. She couldn’t make out his features, but the silhouette was clearly a man’s.

Suddenly the dream began to rewind time and she found herself walking through the door of her apartment.

She moved to turn on the light, but then heard the cocking of a gun. The man’s silhouette sat calmly on her living room sofa, malicious intent spewing off of him in waves.

“No lights.” His voice his gruff, yet calm.

“Who are you?”

“No questions either. That’s what brought me here after all. Questions.”

“You killed her.” The woman spoke of the girl she’d seen at the cafe that day, the one with the cut across her throat.

“How’d you figure it out? That it was a murder and not a suicide?”

“Slicing your own throat is…an unusual way to commit suicide to say the least.”

“But not implausible. Plus, she was depressed.”

“In light of her death, of course those around her could misinterpret her behavior before she died. They wanted answers as to why she did it. Perhaps she was a bit depressed as well, but after investigating, I don’t believe it was to the point where she’d consider taking her own life. Since you’re here, I was obviously correct in my assumptions.”

“Yes, well, playing detective has now put you in a rather difficult position.”

Time moved forward again. With a gun pressed against her back she was escorted to the bathroom, where the stage for her death had been set.

In the man’s hand, he held the love ball containing her Espeon. When he’d managed to steal it from her, she wasn’t sure. The only thing she was certain of was that he fully intended to end Espeon’s life if she did not end hers. Therefore, she took the kitchen knife from his grasp and slid into the water. There was no way she would live, of this she was positive. Making her do the deed was cleaner, but if push came to shove he’d do it himself if he had to and cover it up. Something told her he was accustomed to murder. At least this way she had a chance to save her beloved pokemon.

With a start the woman awoke, sweat dripping off her in buckets as she quickly sat up. The feel of the blade on her skin lingered, bringing realism to her dream.

At the end of her bed, her Espeon tilted his head upwards and to the side, a look of concern and confusion passed through its eyes. Reaching down, she reassured him with a gentle pat on the back.

“Everything’s okay. Simply a bad dream is all. Go back to sleep.”

She laid back down, but her eyes refused to shut. She knew the sure fire way to change the future. She could simply not investigate the girl’s murder and remain alive, but this decision didn’t sit well with her.

A week later, the woman’s death makes the front page of the newspaper: WOMAN BRAVELY HELPS POLICE CATCH MURDERER WITH HER DEATH.

The woman had managed to change one thing; she’d made sure this devil would never kill again, even though her life was still sacrificed in the process.

The sun beats down on an empty graveyard. Etched into one of the gravestones is the name:

SCARLETT EVANS
1985-2014
HERO AND LOVING FRIEND

A fresh bouquet of red roses lays on her recently covered grave and curled up next to the flowers is the most faithful companion she’s ever known: Espeon.
No worries, this giveaway is still running. :)

(Probably for a couple more days, actually.)

Nice entry, BTW- mysterious killers and bittersweet endings are always welcome. :)

I hope you don't mind that I wrote a little side piece to go with your entry (just like I did for the other entrants).

Since yours had an ending, I did a backstory.

Killers are not born, they are made. For a long time, Green had believed that and would have continued to believe it, if he had not beaten the first girl he liked to death with his bare fists.

Even at fourteen, Viola had been jaw-achingly beautiful. When she put on her signature red lipstick, a tight fitting leather skirt and black stiletto heels, it suddenly didn’t matter how young she was. Pallet town knew her, adored her and hungrily devoured her with the eyes of its citizens.

Each Pallet boy thought that only he was good enough to be Viola’s boyfriend. God, even Red, the local mute, would look up from his textbooks whenever Viola walked into the classroom. Just because the freak was smart, he didn’t have the right to stare at normal girls for Mew’s sake!

Even thinking of Red made Green want to punch something. Or rather a certain someone. How could he, the grandson of Professor Oak, always be second best to a mute who didn’t even know who his father was? It seemed illogical, impossible even, for Red to score than higher Green in every exam or for the PE teacher to choose Red to represent the school in the national athletics competition (leaving Green to supervise the junior potato sack race).

Perhaps if his rival had been modest about his accomplishments, Green could have felt sorry for the fatherless mute boy along with everyone else. But Red was anything but humble- quite the opposite, he made it clear that he considered all of his classmates to be beneath his notice. During lunch, Red would purposefully sit alone, despite knowing that as the Pallet sports legend, he would be welcome at any table. Whenever a well-meaning person tried to talk to him outside of school, the mute would simply raise his eyebrows and stare down the offender before they hurried away.

No, it was impossible for Green to pity Red.

He could, however, despise him.

“Did you hear the news?” Blue chirped into Green’s ear, making it impossible for him to focus on his comic.

What an annoying girl, Blue thought and not for the first time. But Blue was the undisputed queen of gossip, so it made sense to listen to whatever she had to say.

“Viola asked Red out and he said yes. Well, he didn’t say it of course but he nodded. Can you believe that wonderboy actually likes someone? I mean he has some serious ego problems, not to mention the fact that he…”

Green stopped listening.

This has to be a sick joke, one of Blue’s pranks no doubt.

But the rumor turned out to be true.

Green saw that for himself when he caught Viola nearly sucking the mute’s lips off after a football game.

He honestly doesn't know what makes him want to hurt Red more, the fact that he is dating the prettiest girl in school or that the mute just scored the winning goal.

It’s so easy to lure Viola into the musty smelling sports shed, that it’s almost funny- in a sick and twisted way, of course. The little idiot comes willingly enough and all that Green has to do is tell her that her missing hockey stick (that he stole himself) has been found in the old woodshed on the edge of the school playing fields.

It is almost as easy to hold her down and rip off her skirt.

For some strange reason, he can’t stop thinking of Red- even with a half-naked girl in front of him.

Viola screams that she will tell her parents, the teachers, Red, the damn Pokemon league Champion. Green would go to prison, she’ll make sure of that.

There is a struggle (why?), more screaming (he had expected that) but all it takes is a blow to the head and Viola is silent.

Still, Green keeps hitting her- just in case. By the time he is finished, the mess of blood, skins and muscles could be anyone.

She’s his now, not Red’s.

“Green, Green, have you heard? There’s a murderer in our school. I know I shouldn’t say this, but it's all so exciting!”

Green’s grandfather suggests that Red go on a pokemon journey to help him deal with the trauma. He even gives him a Pokedex because ‘the boy needs something to focus on”

Green insists on having a pokedex too.

Red is given a pokemon.

Of course, Green must have a pokemon too, a better one.

The first time Green and Red battle, the better pokemon loses.

Green can’t help but think that the better trainer lost too.

A badge.

Filling up the pokedex.

Another battle with Red.

Another predictable loss.

Another girl is found dead.

But Red can’t die, not yet.

Green needs to beat him first.

There are more battles, and more corpses.

When Green defeats Lance, he thinks that he has finally won.

He has in fact lost, even his own grandfather admits as much when he congratulates Red on becoming the Kanto Champion.

Red sneers at the title and leaves Kanto for good, leaving Green to manage the League.

Everyone still addresses Red as the Champion.

Some challengers don’t take losing well. Green privately thinks that he has no right to judge them but lectures the beaten trainers anyway.

When a slim willowy haired girl loses to him for the third time, Green flatly tells her to give up and go home.

He ignores the girl’s hysteric outburst and subsequent phone calls (they’re all the same, desperate pleas for a re-match, for a fourth chance at Championship) until he hears from his grandfather that Red is coming back to Kanto.

After wasting four years training on top of a god-forsaken mountain somewhere in Johto, the mute has apparently decided that he wants to be the Champion after all. Gary will be allowed to manage the Gym in Viridian.

He calls the girl, telling her to meet him in a famous café near the equally Celadon Department Store.

After learning that the determined little challenger has a history of depression, staging her ‘suicide’ is easy. Why is it always so easy? Where is the challenge?

Green is almost happy when a woman with the red lipstick (could she be Viola, born again to reward him for all his hard his work?) refuses to die easily.

Killers are born, not made- Green thinks as he is dying. He was never starved, beaten or even ignored by his parents. Everyone loved him- he certainly had friends. (Green, have you heard? It was all over the tabloids, Red actaully asked me out! I said no, of course. He frightens me, sometimes…)

Killers are born, not made- but then how can he explain a boy called Red?

Last edited:
Hey im interested in your shiny bunnelby and both of your shiny scatterbugs
Ive got to offer.
-shiny 6v careful harvest phantump luxury ball the OT is John and ID is 42004
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest gooey goodra heal ball the OT is richard and the ID is 10764
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 calm prankster klefki pokeball the OT is BJ and ID is 39573
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid infiltrator noivern (egg move switcheroo) dusk ball the OT is cecilia and ID is 29346
-shiny 5v 31/31/31/31/x/31 adamant stance change aegislash ultra ball the OT is Erik and the ID is 29823
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid protean greninja pokeball the OT is Trilby and the ID is 10289
-shiny 5v 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant unburden hawlucha quick ball the OT is Josh and the ID is 14371
-shiny 5v 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant sap sipper gogoat pokeball the OT is James and the ID is 05251
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid rivalry pyroar poeball the OT is Luas and the ID is 30674
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 calm flower veil florges ultra ball the OT is luas and the ID is 06688
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid solar power helipotile (egg moves camouflage, electric terrain, agility, glare) poke ball the OT is Lucas and the ID is 51765
-shiny 6v modest magician delphox (egg moves magic coat, wish, heat wave) pokeball the OT is VERUDA and the ID is 18852
-shiny 6v impish bulletproof chesnaught pokeball the OT is Josepe :) and the ID is 04050
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest pixelate sylveon repeat ball the OT is Derrick and the ID is 29690
-shiny 5v 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant strong jaw tyranturm (egg moves dragon dance, fire fang, poison fang, ice fang) poke ball the OT is Revan and the ID is 15458

Inbox me if youre interested :)

Hey im interested in your shiny bunnelby and both of your shiny scatterbugs
Ive got to offer.
-shiny 6v careful harvest phantump luxury ball the OT is John and ID is 42004
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest gooey goodra heal ball the OT is richard and the ID is 10764
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 calm prankster klefki pokeball the OT is BJ and ID is 39573
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid infiltrator noivern (egg move switcheroo) dusk ball the OT is cecilia and ID is 29346
-shiny 5v 31/31/31/31/x/31 adamant stance change aegislash ultra ball the OT is Erik and the ID is 29823
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid protean greninja pokeball the OT is Trilby and the ID is 10289
-shiny 5v 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant unburden hawlucha quick ball the OT is Josh and the ID is 14371
-shiny 5v 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant sap sipper gogoat pokeball the OT is James and the ID is 05251
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid rivalry pyroar poeball the OT is Luas and the ID is 30674
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 calm flower veil florges ultra ball the OT is luas and the ID is 06688
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid solar power helipotile (egg moves camouflage, electric terrain, agility, glare) poke ball the OT is Lucas and the ID is 51765
-shiny 6v modest magician delphox (egg moves magic coat, wish, heat wave) pokeball the OT is VERUDA and the ID is 18852
-shiny 6v impish bulletproof chesnaught pokeball the OT is Josepe :) and the ID is 04050
-shiny 5v 31/x/31/31/31/31 modest pixelate sylveon repeat ball the OT is Derrick and the ID is 29690
-shiny 5v 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamant strong jaw tyranturm (egg moves dragon dance, fire fang, poison fang, ice fang) poke ball the OT is Revan and the ID is 15458

Inbox me if youre interested :)

The Rules

1. Do not be rude. Be nice, funny and awesome instead.
2. No hacks. Everyone and their cat can hack.
3. Do not be offended if I refuse your offer- I still love you all! ;)
4. USE GOOD GRAMMAR (or I may just mock/correct you until you cry)
5. Please do not PM me with offers. Make them here. It makes this thread feel appreciated.

6. You must, must have a trade thread for me to trade with you.
7. I clone pokemon. If you don't like it, I don't want to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)