The Next Best Thing... (on hiatus)

Laga

Forever Grande
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
sub is better than imprison but lol scarf is just so much much much much much better than not scarf

if you can't read english, that is indeed a vote for kyle

KyleCole, the surprise factor is really good and Landorous has ample opportunity to set up due to its ability to force switches.

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Cresselia (F) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 100 Def / 44 SpA / 112 SpD
Calm Nature
- Psyshock
- Helping Hand / Safeguard
- Thunder Wave / Icy Wind / Trick Room
- Lunar Dance

This is one of my favourite sets, which i have been testing out, and so far, it has been working well paired with a sweeper. When a sweeper (or any team mate really) is weakened but would still be helpful, cress can come in, maybe spread status or set up trick room, then lunar dance for a re-sweep. For those who dont know, lunar dance sacrifices the user and brings in a new mon at the end of the turn while restoring its hp/status/pp - effectively giving it a new life (not this doesnt work if the mon is out next to you). The ev's are stolen off the analyses, but note: you should speed creep a bit for min roton-a/others that are creeping rotom-a, or if your running trick room, then 0 speed with -speed nature. The thing i love about this the most, is being able to let sweepers take damage/status without them being useless for the rest of the match. Its mainly worked well with mawile, as it is a good partner anyway, with trick room, and mawile doesnt need follow me support. The main reason i prefer this to other healing wish users (like fast skymin) is the ability to switch into a hit when the weakened poke is near ko.

This set has been a game winner + the surprise is nice when your 8% burnt mega mawile comes back to full health.

In before winner is offensive 252+ hp fight

Edit Shaian im sorry if that offended you somehow(?)

Last edited:

shaian

you love to see it
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
In before winner is offensive 252+ hp fight
I've used that before you cunt

Also fuck support Cress, here's super awesome "not HP Fighting which I originally wanted to do until that cunt Anty was all like inb4 HP Fighting which would make me look like 'that guy' if I did it" Cresselia that does the most ridiculous shit ever.

Hue Hue Hue Hue (Cresselia) (F) @ Expert Belt / Life Orb
EVs: 236 HP / 252 SpA / 20 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Ice Beam
- Sunny Day

Nigga wuuuuuut? This thing like works as a weather countermeasure "sorta" by utilizing Cresselia's natural bulk, but it also works as a counter to shit like Ferrothorn and Scizor which Cresselia can't beat normally, and are complete cunts to certain teams and psychic and fairy mons in general. The EV's are just used to outrun 92 Spe Mega Scizor, so you can donk it before it bug bites you. You could also EV it to outrun max Neutral Bisharp, which was what a certain other Cress did, but it's only like a 25% chance to OHKO it before you get your ass kicked by Knock Off, so fuck that noise. But you still kick the collective asses of all those bitch ass 4x Fire weak mons.

252+ SpA Expert Belt Cresselia Hidden Power Fire vs. 164 HP / 0 SpD Mega Scizor in Sun: 365-432 (113.3 - 134.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ SpA Expert Belt Cresselia Hidden Power Fire vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Ferrothorn in Sun: 322-379 (91.4 - 107.6%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! - Jesus Christ

And if you, for some reason opt for the Life Orb over the Expert Belt you get this shit.

252+ SpA Life Orb Cresselia Hidden Power Fire vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Bisharp in Sun: 260-307 (95.5 - 112.8%) -- 75% chance to OHKO

252+ SpA Life Orb Cresselia Hidden Power Fire vs. 164 HP / 0 SpD Mega Scizor in Sun: 395-468 (122.6 - 145.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ SpA Life Orb Cresselia Hidden Power Fire vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Ferrothorn in Sun: 348-411 (98.8 - 116.7%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO

LETS KNOCK BITCHES UP
- Mahatma Gandhi (yes it's not spelled Ghandi)

Psyshock and Ice Beam are for coverage n_n

Last edited:

Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Skill Swap
- Trick Room / Thunder Wave
- Psyshock
- Helping Hand / Ice Beam
Skill Swap cresselia + Scrafty is seriously close to godtier when it comes to setting up Trick Room. It deestroys stuff that relies on their abilities to sweep or we like kanga and shit, can get double intimidate, and passing Levitate to Heatran is such a big "screw u" to Lando-T in TR oml. Trick Room is you know, trick room. You can use TWave instead if you're not playing TR. Psyshock is here so you don't become taunt bait and stuff, hits Keldeo hard too. Helping Hand makes shit stronger and stuff. Can use Ice Beam or whatever here tho if you wish to have more offensive pressure, you can also use 252+ HP Fight but seriously don't. EVs stolen from analysis. The support moves can vary from Helping Hand, Safeguard, TWave, Trick Room etc, your pick.

Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Skill Swap
- Trick Room / Thunder Wave
- Psyshock
- Helping Hand / Ice Beam
Skill Swap cresselia + Scrafty is seriously close to godtier when it comes to setting up Trick Room. It deestroys stuff that relies on their abilities to sweep or we like kanga and shit, can get double intimidate, and passing Levitate to Heatran is such a big "screw u" to Lando-T in TR oml. Trick Room is you know, trick room. You can use TWave instead if you're not playing TR. Psyshock is here so you don't become taunt bait and stuff, hits Keldeo hard too. Helping Hand makes shit stronger and stuff. Can use Ice Beam or whatever here tho if you wish to have more offensive pressure, you can also use 252+ HP Fight but seriously don't. EVs stolen from analysis. The support moves can vary from Helping Hand, Safeguard, TWave, Trick Room etc, your pick.
i was going to post a skill swap set .-.

hey hm, we can't vot for ourselves can't we?

EDIT: i would vote on myself but k

Vothing for Shaian because i'm out of options because I've used that b4 and it's semi-legit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)