The Next Best Thing... (on hiatus)

I like semi-TURBO.
It seems very efficient tbh.

But ofc mine is more TURBO. Outspeeding Bisharp isn't TURBO enough. Outspeeding Scarf-Landon is :P

Jokes apart, taking down Bisharp and TTar is big. Having a Sash seems pointless for me tho, WP or Sitrus would be better in my opinion.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Having a Sash seems pointless for me tho,
it's got 4/0/0 defense investments, how else would you beat other aegislash and gengar and stuff like that

e: i vote for gyro ball aegis

Last edited:
Just a suggestion; The winner should be able to pick the next pokemon, this would add diversity to the Pokemons that we suggest sets, since everyone thinks differently :]

Just a suggestion; The winner should be able to pick the next pokemon, this would add diversity to the Pokemons that we suggest sets, since everyone thinks differently :]
That would be interesting. The only thing I don't like about that though is the winner could just keep choosing Pokemon who they have a really good set for. I also feel it's easier for me to just choose what people makes set for instead of having to wait for the winner to chose a Pokemon. Thanks though :]

That would be interesting. The only thing I don't like about that though is the winner could just keep choosing Pokemon who they have a really good set for. I also feel it's easier for me to just choose what people makes set for instead of having to wait for the winner to chose a Pokemon. Thanks though :]
I don't think that anyone is that big of a dick but ok lol

To fix the waiting problem, people should post the pokemon that they would like to post creative sets about along with the set for the current pokemon. But the problem about people suggest pokemon to their own favor can only be fixed by making the winner not participate in the next round, which sucks I guess :/

level 51

Roxers set comes close, otherwise the others don't give me the wow factor.

Also, pinoy's set is essentially outclassed by weakness policy.

Pinoy

Autotomize WP is a close second.

Level 51 wimped out and put King's Shield on the set instead of Shadow Sneak.

Seriously though HP Ice Aegi is actually the best.

BLOOD TOTEM

braine damaged
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Gardevoir @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Memento
- Protect

Gardevoir has a really vast support movepool with great options like Encore, Taunt, and Destiny Bond. Since it spends most of its time spamming STAB moves I usually find extra coverage moves redundant most of the time. Memento Gardevoir is something I ran a while back on a fun little team with a Quiver Dance Volcarona. The basic premise is to spam Hyper Voice until Gardevoir has cleared up all it can and then fire off a Memento to provide set up opportunities for whatever you have in the back. It's particularly hilarious hitting Pokemon like SubTran before they attempt to set up as they're trapped behind a sub at -2.

tl;dr Memento is clutch

inb4 someone posts OTR Garde

edit: btw roxer idk what the fuck is going on with your set

will try ally switch gardevoir

Gardevoir @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Trace
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Def / 72 Spe / 72 SAtk
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Ally Switch
- Taunt
- Protect

Ally switch is a cool move because it can actually turn around tough positions (example would be two mons that can outspeed and ko both of your mons) and can buy time for powerhouses like Kangaskhan.

Evs basically live Jolly Kanga Return 81% of the time and speed creeps 16 Speed Rotom-Wash.

Item can be changed depending on what you want to beat, Rocky Helmet screws Kanga and physical attackers

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)