The No-Hazard UU Mini-tournament! [Won by RT.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
¿Can I join in spite of my lack of posts? In that case, I'll happily participate.

Edit: I have been looking at the other topics, and I am definitively not ready for a tournament yet. Sorry!

Round 1!

Round 1 is up!

This round should be finished before the 22nd, but if we're done sooner, that's even better right?

3 cim vs 1 Kokoloko
12 Omicron vs 31 ThisMysteriousGuy
14 LucaroarkZ vs 25 Pokemazter
4 D4RR3N vs 10 Iridium
13 SJCrew vs 8 Princess Bri
18 Wobbanaut vs 17 Noblesse Oblige
6 RT. vs 2 DetroitLolcat
22 Expert Physics vs 30 RIDICULOUS
23 swmas vs 32 superbadd
26 czechm8 vs 28 SOMALIA
5 TSTEF vs 16 Hobo Bob
29 KingFish vs 20 AuraRayquaza
11 PsYch071c vs 19 Vigi
9 MOET vs 24 FlareBlitz
15 Dragonboy52 vs 27 Stormsire
21 srk1214 vs 7 Espo

srk1214 I've given you the win, since Espo forfeited.

@every participant, please also post your findings about the themed metagame you've been playing, or at least your team. It's interesting to see wether certain threat need entry hazards or some threat that are on fact stronger without hazards on the field.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I saw just now. I'm fine to wait it out in case Showdown! gets back up and consistently stable again in the next few days. If not, though, I'm ok to take the forfeit win. Sorry Espo :(

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus
So at the moment I'm too busy with C&C work and real life stuff, and I'll be leaving for Texas to tour colleges soon and I don't want to be in a tournament while doing that. Sorry, but I have to drop out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)