The No Johns Tournament: ADV Edition — Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The No Johns Tournament: ADV Edition

APPROVED BY ICONIC

Sign-Ups | Round 1 | Round 2

john |jän|
noun, verb, johned, johning

• A cheap excuse for losing, missing a recovery, being hit by an attack, or any number of unfavorable events in Smash. It is a statement or action that detracts from the validity or quality of a competition (or its implied significance), irrespective of truth.
While gimmicky tournaments are tons of fun, we all know that standard tournaments are the way to go, so what better thing to do than to bring back the No Johns Tournament! Just like last time, the rules are simple. This will be a single elimination, best of one ADV OU tournament with one catch: deadlines will be three days max.

Tournament Rules:

• General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Standard OU - Singles
  • Best of one
  • Single elimination
  • The banlists for this tournament are the same as for the ladders of the Smogon University and Groudon's Grotto servers of Pokemon Online.
  • No, absolutely any circumstances, johns.
  • Do not join this tournament unless you visit the forums every day and are extremely active, as shortened deadlines mean activity is crucial.

Battle Clauses:

• Species Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Freeze Clause
  • Evasion Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Timed Battle
  • Ingrain Smeargle is banned

Deadline:

All battles must be complete by Friday, August 31st at 11:59 PM PST. Extensions will only be awarded for extremely extenuating circumstances. To hopefully help players schedule their matches, I've linked every participant's user profile in the matchups. Send your opponent a VM or PM as soon as you read this. I'm going to be extremely liberal with activity wins and coin flips. Good luck, and remember, no johns!

Round 3

Morpheus vs CrashinBoomBang
Funkasaurus vs Eo Ut Mortus
McMeghan vs Lavos Spawn
Hantsuki vs DarkLoïc
ShakeItUp vs Iconic
Living Things vs JabbaTheGriffin
Nachos vs Cristal
Blackjack vs kael
undisputed vs llvallejoll
Zebraiken vs Ojama
LizardMan vs SoulWind
199 Lives vs Floppy

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Morpheus vs CrashinBoomBang
Funkasaurus vs Eo Ut Mortus
McMeghan vs Lavos Spawn
Hantsuki vs DarkLoïc
ShakeItUp vs Iconic
Living Things vs JabbaTheGriffin
Nachos vs Cristal
Blackjack vs kael
undisputed vs llvallejoll
Zebraiken vs Ojama
LizardMan vs SoulWind
199 Lives vs Floppy

DarkLoïc to win it all

I didn't mention it because DDmence wouldn't have enjoyed to set up on my own Gar, so we're not sure if it mattered. And because it's a "no johns" tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)