The No Johns Tournament II - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I continue without seeing Limitless. For 14 hours (more or less) he doesn´t connect.
He doesn´t connect in all (my) night. After I´ll cant use the PC.
Sorry guy, but I want the default (sorry for my poor english).

yea so as expected this sketch ass frenchy doesn't show for the actual time we agreed upon. maybe i can find him during tour but if not we will probly need the extension.

edit: ok found him and won gg

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I continue without seeing Limitless. For 14 hours (more or less) he doesn´t connect.
He doesn´t connect in all (my) night. After I´ll cant use the PC.
Sorry guy, but I want the default (sorry for my poor english).
I've obviously "connected" on Smogon in the past fourteen hours. It really amazes me how I always have issues getting a match done with you. You're a real John. If you get the "default", nice act; nice act.

extending the five remaining matches to tomorrow at this time, at which point i will either coin flip or award activity wins

Alice

The worst taste in music
I won't be available most of the day tomorrow... =/... I tried to get it done today, hbk did say he'll try to be online to play today but I never saw him... so...

U_U

I've obviously "connected" on Smogon in the past fourteen hours. It really amazes me how I always have issues getting a match done with you. You're a real John. If you get the "default", nice act; nice act.
Your profile reveal this time. I´m not invented this 14 hours. Sorry man, I only say the true.
PD: I dont see Limitless today. Activity post again.

PD2: I´m not a Johner. You dont say the true. That is all. I want play this match. When I join a tournament I want play all matches. To PLAY is the reason because I join the tournaments ._. Is absurd join the tournaments and after dont want play the matches (sorry for my english...).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)