The NRL Finals Series (in Australia)

Hey everyone, as the Australians and Kiwis of you probably know, the NRL season is coming to a close. The preliminary finals of Sharks v Storm and Manly v Warriors are hotly anticipated. So what do you NRL followers make of the finals?

Bold: My tip
Italic: The actual winner

I reckon:
Preliminary 1: Sharks v Storm
Preliminary 2: Manly v Warriors

Grand Final: Sharks v Manly

As a Bulldogs supporter, none of this really matters, but whatever.

UPDATE: The Storm have destroyed the Sharks 28-0.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
In my opinion:
Preliminary 1: Sharksv Storm
Preliminary 2: Manlyv Warriors

Grand Final: Storm vs Warriors

Yeah call me crazy, also these were my tips even though the Storm are currently 16-0 up.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Ruthless performance by the Storm, although as much as I hate NZ as a country I'd love the 8th place side to get up in a GF, would leave a good feeling in the heart :).

Warriors vs Sea Eagles
Warriors vs Storm

Wow, Sharks just got decimated. As much as I like cinderella stories Storm is unstoppable with this kind of form. They will definitely beat NZ in the grand final (or Manly).

I am a Broncos supporter so it's kinda sad to see them lose to Storm on such a small margin :(

here, all fixed:
Broncos vs Storm

Storm looked a bit shaky at the end of that match though, a few people will be out of the granny as well.

I think Manly will get over the Warriors, actually. But it won't matter coz the Storm will smash them come grand final time.
Im more excited for the AFL grand final tbh, Carn the Cats!

For anyone who for some reason missed the grand final, Manly thumped Storm 40, the biggest WTF moment in NRL history imo. Without Cameron Smith Storm is never as strong but the performance last night was easily their worst in the entire season. I am thoroughly dissappointed.

I was hoping for Warriors to get to GF but shame they never did!
felt sorry for Melbourne to get nilled like that! :(
but thats what happens!

hopefully next year Dragons will get to the final :p

and maybe play my team in the WCC :D

btw you guys will of heard of John Skandalis/Skando yep?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)