The NU Open II - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
currently down 0-1 against August. A freeze early on screwed me up a bit but it was still a gg

we'll try to get the other 1 or 2 matches done later

Meeps and I just can't seem to end up online at the same time. We made contact initially and it looked like we'd battle this past weekend, but we kept missing each other and according to his profile he hasn't been online since Sunday. I'm hoping we can meet up and get this done, but for now consider this an activity post.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
No response to my last VM - will be busy tomorrow
Activity (didn't help he was dead for the first 5 days of the round, either.)

Kushalos

ÜN ÜN ÜN
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
OUPL Champion
I cant make proper appointments with my opponent Nightfox and now he isnt responding anymore at all

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
activity post, been online every afternoon and evening and still keep missing opp.

Lol, maybie instead of activity you could answer my Vms so we could arrange a time
activity btw
EDIT: confirming whats below me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)