The NU Open II - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cased

Banned deucer.
My opponent Brammi said he'd be fairly inactive and it'd be hard to get the battle done, I haven't seen him yet so it seems that's been evident.

Activity post. I've been on every day.

Django

Started from the bottom...
is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
arranged to play today or yesterday, can't find opp. Timezones are a bitch and I'll be away until like the 19th so act i guess

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Won game 1.
Lost game 2.
Got crit and missed my Stone Edge game 3 (I had a slight advantage, in my opinion, but it's whatever.)
Good games and good luck

My opponent Brammi said he'd be fairly inactive and it'd be hard to get the battle done, I haven't seen him yet so it seems that's been evident.

Activity post. I've been on every day.
I have been on every day I keep missing you by about an hour. Also, I said that would be for a couple of days, I ended up being on all of those days anyway and you were away all last weekend when I was available to play the whole time for your timezone as well, because weekends are the only time I can get up at 6 specifically to fit in with someone elses timezone. if you'd actually been checking my online status daily like I have for you you'd know that it's a mere extra hour and we could have had this done by now.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I have been on every day I keep missing you by about an hour. Also, I said that would be for a couple of days, I ended up being on all of those days anyway and you were away all last weekend when I was available to play the whole time for your timezone as well, because weekends are the only time I can get up at 6 specifically to fit in with someone elses timezone. if you'd actually been checking my online status daily like I have for you you'd know that it's a mere extra hour and we could have had this done by now.
just schedule a time instead of both of you hoping to randomly catch the other

I agreed Wintersun's proposal for battle yesterday at 5 p.m. , but he there was not. Today in the afternoon he can't play and I can't in the evening (all days)

I asked for tomorrow but he didn't answer. What should i do?
How time we have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)