The NU Open II - Round 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
jesus you have the availability of a 5 year old and still have the audacity to claim activity. You are seriously a piece of work.
Really?

I'm not sure what's up with you and your rudeness lately LN, but I'm sure you'll stop horsin' around when Annoyer gives it to ya. Go get 'em champ!

Lol @ whoever changed my name, kokoloko.

ebeast

she's probably sexting nprtprt
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
paco/annoyer to win and avenge FLCL and I for team #murkrows

also soulgazer smells

i agree with megagenger.

lost the first game to a horrible amount of hax and disconnected game 2 after getting haxed

I guess it wouldn't be a round 5 if I didn't lose to bs

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
lost 1-2

game 1 was ridiculous like almost all the battles I lost in this slam. max damage CH, the only 80% move I used to win missed...
game 2 I won
game 3 it was decided by a speed tie which I obviously lost

Well. I honestly had estimated to get out of a Open cleanly.

And what the fuck happens in this community, in all the battles I have played and I have watched, there are always people distracting the players, being stupid and saying one of the players team, is this a serious community?? I think it was a good one, maybe the best, but now it fucking sucks.

aerialace TM40

FLY peliper FLY
lady luck favors those who do not choke. Rain dance wins you g1, and some primeape+turtle maneuvering wins you g3

EDIT: yeah the "I Hate Offense" kid in g1 was pretty annoying

Last edited:

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a defending SPL Championis a Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
And what the fuck happens in this community, in all the battles I have played and I have watched, there are always people distracting the players, being stupid and saying one of the players team, is this a serious community?? I think it was a good one, maybe the best, but now it fucking sucks.
My fuckin god, I couldn't tell you how much I think the exact same thing. I dont think the whole community is dumb, but my god the spectators in any kind of tournament game are nowadays total fucktard who always talk the stupidest shit behind their alts. Unfunny and irrelevant most of the time, I just wish they will one day grow out of their pathetic teenager-like behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)