The NU Open IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
we're scheduled to play saturday - could we get a short extension rizzle razzle? =)

Syncrasy

Change the game, don't let the game change you
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
well i haven't seen my opponent on PS for lats week and my time is running out as im be busy Friday so i guess activity?
NightFox so he can see this and maybe respond?

oppo dc'd g1 on sunday and i was kinda lenient on times but he's been pretty dodgy and i'm kinda busy next two days so activity

Opponent hasnt been on since monday, still open to playing the games in the day and a half left but im calling activity just to be safe

Rapture

I got so much time today
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
up 1-0 so far and my opponent hasn't contacted me back about finishing the series, calling activity.

Continuing off of my last activity post in which my opponent didn't log on pretty much the entire day when we were supposed to play that day, we had scheduled to play today but he is now notifying me that he won't be available until after a time, which screws up my schedule even more. I'm not sure if he's just really strapped for time or just doesn't give af about this match. Activity.

Syncrasy

Change the game, don't let the game change you
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
won 2-0 ggs, and srry for SP miss g2 r suked.

Last edited:
ok this should be updated again, if I missed your match please let me know and ill get into the OP, deadline is tomorrow night, so ill be giving out extensions and whatnot then, but try to get your games done!

calling activity on tyrannosaurusshrekted. On our scheduled time i had a shaky connection and he had some issues and didnt have teams available anymore, so we decided to try on another day. The next day i asked him when he will be ready to play, and yesterday i tried reminding him again. I saw that he has been online after my VMs, but he hasn't replied to any. I will edit this post if we get to play, i should be available all day.

edit : won 2-1 ggs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)