The NU Open IV - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was I supposed to reply to "I can't play Sunday and I'll see if I can play Monday"? "Ok"?. You either can play or not, I can't do shit about that. I had to do college signup bullshit today and I still need to do my daily routine, but I have been online for awhile now and I'll be active tonight. The whole being flexible thing is kinda bullshit, considered your "flexibility" considered of VMing on Saturday and hoping I was active that day, because you weren't going to be active on Sunday and you didn't know about Monday. Being active exclusively the day you sent a VM is not being flexible.

I was badly sick for the most of last week, so I wasn't interested at all in Pokemoning. I have skype convos of me talking about that and even mentioned here.

Your first VM was on Saturday at 1 am, when I wasn't even at home. Your second VM was at 1:40 pm my time, but I spent that morning training for a race I have next Sunday, and at the time you VMd I was picking up my kit for that race. If you know how to read spanish, you can verify this info if you want here (specifically here). I can also post a picture of the kit I got and my number if that's what you want. I was stuck there for about 3 hours.

After picking up my stuff, I ate and ran some errands. When I got home UFC had just started, and as I said multiple times, MMA > Pokemon for me. Here's some evidence. It ended at around 12:40 am my time, and I went to sleep shortly after. You can verify the times using the official UFC site if you want. Just because you are available on Saturday doesn't mean it works for me, and even if I had time to read your VM on time I wasn't going to change anything in my schedule. (not like I had many opportunities to do so, besides skipping training a week before my race [lol] or not watch UFC)

That night I had to deal with this shit. So I had to deal with sleep deprivation all Sunday and wasted the entire day looking for a car window. I got home at like 9 PM and played a game for POCL, because I was able to schedule properly with my opp because he VM'd early on the week and I read it on my tablet while dying on my bed. We could had played at that time or later, as I was active until like 11:30 PM my time, but you weren't available on Sunday according to yourself.

Wish I could pull free time out of my ass to play Pokemon and be accessible 24/7 to be able to reply to poorly timed VMs and random PS PMs, but I have other hobbies and responsibilities.

What was I supposed to reply to "I can't play Sunday and I'll see if I can play Monday"? "Ok"?. You either can play or not, I can't do shit about that. I had to do college signup bullshit today and I still need to do my daily routine, but I have been online for awhile now and I'll be active tonight. The whole being flexible thing is kinda bullshit, considered your "flexibility" considered of VMing on Saturday and hoping I was active that day, because you weren't going to be active on Sunday and you didn't know about Monday. Being active exclusively the day you sent a VM is not being flexible.

I was badly sick for the most of last week, so I wasn't interested at all in Pokemoning. I have skype convos of me talking about that and even mentioned here.

Your first VM was on Saturday at 1 am, when I wasn't even at home. Your second VM was at 1:40 pm my time, but I spent that morning training for a race I have next Sunday, and at the time you VMd I was picking up my kit for that race. If you know how to read spanish, you can verify this info if you want here (specifically here). I can also post a picture of the kit I got and my number if that's what you want. I was stuck there for about 3 hours.

After picking up my stuff, I ate and ran some errands. When I got home UFC had just started, and as I said multiple times, MMA > Pokemon for me. Here's some evidence. It ended at around 12:40 am my time, and I went to sleep shortly after. You can verify the times using the official UFC site if you want. Just because you are available on Saturday doesn't mean it works for me, and even if I had time to read your VM on time I wasn't going to change anything in my schedule. (not like I had many opportunities to do so, besides skipping training a week before my race [lol] or not watch UFC)

That night I had to deal with this shit. So I had to deal with sleep deprivation all Sunday and wasted the entire day looking for a car window. I got home at like 9 PM and played a game for POCL, because I was able to schedule properly with my opp because he VM'd early on the week and I read it on my tablet while dying on my bed. We could had played at that time or later, as I was active until like 11:30 PM my time, but you weren't available on Sunday according to yourself.

Wish I could pull free time out of my ass to play Pokemon and be accessible 24/7 to be able to reply to poorly timed VMs and random PS PMs, but I have other hobbies and responsibilities.
yea sonic fans tend to come off as autistic

instead of writing an entire article on why you couldn't play, why couldn't you just reply to my vms like a normal person lol

e: you should have replied to me with the times you were available, i even asked for a reply if my times didnt work out. idg why you wasted your time posting this, instead of replying to my vms telling me you were available. Since it was obvious we have shit timezones, all you had to do was tell me your availability and I would have accommodated and tried my best. Also if you can't play, best thing would be is to drop out lol, as you just hold the tour

Last edited:
instead of writing an entire article on why you couldn't play, why couldn't you just reply to my vms like a normal person lol

e: you should have replied to me with the times you were available, i even asked for a reply if my times didnt work out. idg why you wasted your time posting this, instead of replying to my vms telling me you were available. Since it was obvious we have shit timezones, all you had to do was tell me your availability and I would have accommodated and tried my best. Also if you can't play, best thing would be is to drop out lol, as you just hold the tour
Because you are implying you put any kind of effort in getting the game done with your whiny activity posts, when in fact you have done as much as me: Practically nothing. I have my verifiable excuses, but you haven't said shit about why you didn't try to arrange an specific time before Sat at 1 am.

You said you weren't going to be active on Sunday and that you didn't know if you could play Monday. You didn't give me any time outside of Saturday on a VM sent on the same day, which simply was not usable at all. If you bothered to read the simple 17 lines of text, also known as "an entire article", you would know I was not accessible at all on Saturday, that I have responsibilities on Monday like a normal person and my available times (first two lines).

"if you can't play, best thing would be is to drop out lol, you just hold the tour"

Considering you haven't actually done anything meaningful to get the game done, wouldn't the same apply to you? If you wanted to fish for a shitty activity win, you shouldn't have said you weren't going to be active the last two days of the deadline after doing nothing for a week, which shows a complete lack of caring and flexibility.

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
^confirming.

i am sosososo sorry that's not how i wanted to win at all. ban hurricane indeed.

the only open i make it to r3 of is in a meta i don't even play ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)