The Official "Complain about being beat by Seattle Defense" Thread

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
another year, another fantasy team done in by injuries.

My starting QB, RB2, and FLEX RB were all out this week due to injury. Two of my replacements got hurt in the first quarter today and amounted to a solid 2.8 points. . . Needless to say I am extremely upset at my misfortunate -___-

Well I got completely blown out today. But since I'm already a lock for the playoffs, this was my 'peytoning' game and I was expecting to lose. Really need Gronk to come back as soon as possible.

Percy Harvin was my lucky charm or something, I swear.

In my three leagues where I had him, during the first 8 games where he played the entire game, I went 7-1, 7-1, and 6-2. If the scores hold up like I think they will, in the five games since I am 1-4, 2-3, and 1-4. Next week I have a chance in my money league to win and make a first round bye + instant cut of the pot. If I lose I'll probably drop all the way down to the #6 seed.

Please come back Percy, I miss you :'(

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
sux2bme this year, only league I might make it in is NB league and it looks like there's going to be a six-way fight for 3rd/4th place in the final week upcoming there. oof

Fuck you Bryce Brown, also Percy Harvin getting injured like above :[, and you too Hakeem Nicks.

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
So I am locked into the #1 seed for the Smogon B League playoffs, which means I will have led Smogon League B from start to finish... I can't remember ever hearing that about a Fantasy Football team (in a competitive league anyway)

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Justin will be hosting a seminar next summer before fantasy season to teach us all how to be awesome like him. Anyone else as excited as I am???

yond

mitt game strong
i remember fabbles autodraft... something like: calvin, aj green, cruz, harvin, matt ryan. by round 6 we were loling saying fabbles was dead... he lucked out with doug martin is all i can say ;___;

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
dat WR depth O.O

looks kind of like my one league where I have Wayne, AJ80, VJax, Amendola, Brandon Marshall, and TY Hilton. Too bad my RBs are poo there and I didn't luck into a Doug Martin type case.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Started bush by accident instead of Forte, it's now the only thing keeping me out of the top 4 currently :-(

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
League C is 6 team playoff? That's hella wack.
Yeah, I'll probably change that next year. I like giving more people a chance to play meaningful games after Week 14, but when you have teams that are 6-7 making the playoffs it kind of ruins the integrity of it. Can't change it now, but it'll just be 4 teams next year.

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
i remember fabbles autodraft... something like: calvin, aj green, cruz, harvin, matt ryan. by round 6 we were loling saying fabbles was dead... he lucked out with doug martin is all i can say ;___;
No luck, all skill man. I am a master of the autodraft.

The Bullets would be 100-17 if I played everyone in League B every week.

Percy NOOOOOO. At least I have Crabtree

I need an opinion for my money league. I've got Harvin and Roddy, and obviously Harvin got put on IR and White is probably going to be benched at least week 17 (championship week) and possibly week 16 as well. I really need a home-run hitter this week and next if I want a shot at the pot.

Mike Wallace is a free agent right now, would it be crazy to pass him up? I'm just a little worried that he's getting phased out of the offense. The other options aren't spectacular, but I could gamble with TY Hilton (51 points the past three weeks).

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
I'd pick up Hilton honestly, he returns punts as well (dunno if your league gives pts for that), and he's becoming a really popular target for Luck as teams focus on Wayne. Wallace unfortunately draws tons of attention from defenses and doesn't run mid routes well, so with him it's a gamble for that one long TD he gets occasionally. Hilton would be the safer bet, methinks, and probably better long-term

yond

mitt game strong
Started bush by accident instead of Forte, it's now the only thing keeping me out of the top 4 currently :-(
ya i 'accidently' started jake locker over Russel Wilson, and Broyles / Jennings went out of their respective games in the first quarter :(((. Otherwise you wouldn't be in 4th place regardless :)

or i could have started sidney rice last week and won my game and gotten in the playoffs

or started bryce brown over j-stew the week before that, and also won my game

sigh

Would have been nice if I'd started DMC. Then again, I don't know who I'd start him over. Martin and Bradshaw are both primed for nice games this week. The same applies to Jones, who should have a big week away, and Nicks, who is getting twice as many targets as Cruz.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
Hrm, very glad I only had to start Carson Palmer in leagues where I've already missed the playoffs :D. Here's hoping Brees doesn't pitch another stinker this week.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
Ugh, I'm seriously going to lose my playoff matchup against a massively inferior team that shouldn't even be there because Seattle's defense fucking overachieves by 3458975646 points. Fuck this bullshit fantasy season.

Ugh, I'm seriously going to lose my playoff matchup against a massively inferior team that shouldn't even be there because Seattle's defense fucking overachieves by 3458975646 points. Fuck this bullshit fantasy season.
I started Adrian Peterson

And Seattle threatens to shit all over me anyway

If I don't win this, then truly there is no justice in the world

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)