The Official Metagame Discussion Thread

The.Lost.Hylian

Conquer your Shadow
is a Researcher Alumnus
haxubers said:
---Salamence leads are near dead (finally!!)
---Zapdos and Aerodactyl usage gone up a lot.
---Dragon Dance Salamence is unexpected and is making it's comeback.
---Skarmbliss is dead. I mean dead. I seriously haven't seen Skarmbliss all month (I still see Skarmory quite a bit but Blissey is dead).
---Snorlax/Celebi increased.
---More offensive in general.

---A lot of teams have Vaporeon now, and some people are starting to use Sceptile and Electric to counter bulky water leads now!

---Heracross is on a lot of teams, ditto for Metagross.

Random facts about today's metagame.

As for the future:
The Metagame in my opinion is offensive filled today with Snorlax/Zapdos/Salamence/Heracross/Metagross on a lot of teams do I'm hoping that it will continue to stay like that. Seriously I hate stalling like shit, I've even started using Trapping shit to counter it.

Predicting a rise in Regice when XD is implemented, a rise in Zapdos, and maybe a rise in Moltres.

Bolded the ones that I have been a part of, though I think I was one of the people who started using Vap consistently over a month ago. Been in love with Zapdos for a while now, and with the lack of usable Special Walls, I've been left to Snorlax to take hits lately.

Altmer

rid this world of human waste
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I usually try to make teams that have two or three of the aforementioned Pokemon thrown in plus some that are low OU or BL or maybe even UU.

Like using Articuno, Kangaskhan, Venusaur and stuff like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)